Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I got negative bad review for trolling  (Read 310 times)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 02:25:19 PM

Lol even if you did this on April fools day, you might still get red. Like they said, gullible users are attracted to the word DOUBLE which normally sounds scam in crypto. Its a synonym to scam. Whos wallet is that?

If the DTs will change their mind bout it,  consider yourself lucky.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trixoempire (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 02:45:23 PM

If I was to write in reddit it's a torll it would ruin all the trol and not be a provacative and fun enough.
In Bitcintalk Is different I don't wanna get ban this why I write it's troll.

Why I do this? because is fun. I also post thread on Dogecoin subreddit is going to 0$ and Elon stop support you and they went into complete madness..

If your only goal here is trolling then red trust won't prevent you from doing that.

Normally I would be against negative trust for just trolling but since you're actually asking people to send money - you deserve the warning on your account.

Another one.. I don't need anyone money i am not fuging begger.
is only a troll.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 02:54:32 PM

is only a troll.

Seeing how you're still happily trolling it doesn't look like the red trust has any effect on you... it's just a warning for other users.

Trixoempire (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 02:58:00 PM

is only a troll.

Seeing how you're still happily trolling it doesn't look like the red trust has any effect on you... it's just a warning for other users.

I didn't do any troll on this thread. 2 mods defame my name and I can't just let it pass through me.
accusing me of scam is serious accusation and i am not feel comfortable with this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: