Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping time guys. Fill your bags now.  (Read 3523 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 11:55:47 AM

dont be hurry to buy any altcoin at this moment, bitcoin still underpressure and i see more leg down to this weeks. if daily chart form bearish engulfing , we could see another dip this month. personally i am prefer to wait till market sentiment going better. moreover elon still tweeting negative about bitcoin.

If anyone want's to buy crypto right now, should be for HODL purposes. The market is unpredictable and until elon musk stops with his pump and dump tweet scheme it would be harder to read and predict the market.
its nor recommended to buy any cryptocurrency at this moment, market sentiment still bearish and even good news from el savador didnt get good response from market. to fools if we as crypto investors only following elon's tweet , meanwhile there are alot important thing we got from market.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:45:56 PM

It's time to feel our baggage again after the crash last month. Get ready for the next bull run. DCA and don't be alarmed; it will be a difficult journey, but it will pay off handsomely. Examine the data from July 2017 and compare it to the data from this month.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 07:22:47 AM

It's time to feel our baggage again after the crash last month. Get ready for the next bull run. DCA and don't be alarmed; it will be a difficult journey, but it will pay off handsomely. Examine the data from July 2017 and compare it to the data from this month.

It it too late to fill bags. Elon Musk has started his manipulation games one again (check market prices today). I think and hope the market will start to recover now. Musk started this price drop avalanche. Not he starts to lead growth imo. This is not a bull run, just a recovery. It wont recover to previous ATH, but the market will easily regain couple of tens percents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:06:36 AM

It it too late to fill bags. Elon Musk has started his manipulation games one again (check market prices today). I think and hope the market will start to recover now. Musk started this price drop avalanche. Not he starts to lead growth imo. This is not a bull run, just a recovery. It wont recover to previous ATH, but the market will easily regain couple of tens percents.
correction will come again ,  i see several untapped liquidity in daily chart and in this level its  possible to buy in the correction. dont ever say to late when we want fill our bag, price will always goes up and down . elon want to try manipulate market again , maybe he buy in dip several coins and need to take profit for it.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:34:14 AM

The majority of the coin so far are declined in the market in which I think it is a good time for us to buy them then hold depending in you thinking of how long your gonna hold it something like that. But as far as I can see it now most of the cheap coins that has a potentials to increase in the future are more under in BSC platform.
you are right. however, we just have to wait for the price to recover, especially bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin price will rise and stabilize above the $40k price in the near future. it can make altcoin prices affected and start to recover again. it is very profitable for people who have assets today.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1481

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 09:33:58 AM

The majority of the coin so far are declined in the market in which I think it is a good time for us to buy them then hold depending in you thinking of how long your gonna hold it something like that. But as far as I can see it now most of the cheap coins that has a potentials to increase in the future are more under in BSC platform.

The BSC platform is one of the most preferred places right now. Although there are many attacks, the coins with the highest potential are here.
But now may not be a very good time to invest. There are a lot of investors who think that they are bullish again when the prices go up a little bit, I think it is necessary to be cautious Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 754

Burpaaa

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:32:05 AM

Crypto market is still in upward movement. If we want to buy some coins in the coming dip, now we have to sell the held coins. Then we can buy coins at low price again.  But I hope the dip will come a few more days later.

It looks like we are right between a bear and bull market. Prices haven't really moved that much in the last two weeks. It's hard to say if we are going up or down at the end of the year. While it seems attractive to sell some coins and buy some stuff for ourselves, I will rather just hold my coins until next year.

So true but the recent news about Tesla accepting Bitcoin again gives a boost to the price and it might be the start of the new movement upward since we are near on resistance. If price break 40K above and stay strong until weekends, maybe we can see again 60k or new all time high. More good news will be follow soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PISSCOIN

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 11:38:11 AM

The question is which one?
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2021, 10:55:01 PM

just wanted to write the same thing, Elon again appeared in the news arena,as it will be further probably few people understand.Any news now has a good effect on the market, if traders and other market players hold this price, it will be good.
i think we must in one direction and solid to hold bitcoin or altcoin, elon start shilling again to make market confidence and hopefully he continue it. sadly this man still have power to controll market , and unfortunately crypto investors didnt confidence with their own. we must change this condition to make the real decentralized come back.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:25:44 PM

News really has a huge effect in cryptocurrency with those popular person like Elon Musk and other social media influencers. That's why sometimes much better to ride on the news. Now market are start recovering but still good to buy and wait for another bullrun.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:58:58 PM

Now market are start recovering but still good to buy and wait for another bullrun.
It is a good time to buy but remember to always monitor news or current issues about crypto. I doubt if there is sudden bad news, then crypto market probably turns to be in a downtrend anymore. I am also preparing to buy, but I want to see the Bitcoin price passes $42k first. In my view, it is the right time to buy once Bitcoin reaches $42k because it is already passing its resistance.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:11:34 AM

We have been thinking and waiting for a big big dip after watching markets going constant upwards. Now is the time you should buy your favorite alts and wait for their recovery, this is not a financial advice so do your research before buying anything and stay away from futures, so many traders got rekt few minutes ago. You can wait too if you think the markets are going to present more circus before the dust settles.
I think that within the past few weeks dips you have accumulated a good amount of cryptos in your portfolio and you get a good amount of profit now because I, myself have a good amount of profit from buying and accumulating in this previous dips and now seeing that its goes upward trend again is a good sign that I did a good choice.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:17:28 AM

Anyone here interests in GTC - Gitcoin?
The price is stable at 10$ for few days after landed Binance and Coinbase Pro.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:18:36 AM

Now market are start recovering but still good to buy and wait for another bullrun.
It is a good time to buy but remember to always monitor news or current issues about crypto. I doubt if there is sudden bad news, then crypto market probably turns to be in a downtrend anymore. I am also preparing to buy, but I want to see the Bitcoin price passes $42k first. In my view, it is the right time to buy once Bitcoin reaches $42k because it is already passing its resistance.

The price of bitcoin is quite stable right now, so for me while we are waiting for bitcoin to break it's resistance, we can make profits from alts because alts is recovering when bitcoin is quite stable. We need more good news from big influencer to go 2k more because the latest tweets from elon could make 10% growth in a short time.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:22:23 AM

We have been thinking and waiting for a big big dip after watching markets going constant upwards. Now is the time you should buy your favorite alts and wait for their recovery, this is not a financial advice so do your research before buying anything and stay away from futures, so many traders got rekt few minutes ago. You can wait too if you think the markets are going to present more circus before the dust settles.
is it still suitable for june?  Recently the price went crazy and made my heart very confused, oh no, I hope it's not a messed up wallet
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:26:01 AM

I suppose and prepare to grab some ETH, BNB, BTC once BTC pullback to 37-38k for a long run to 60k and even the new ATH at the end of this year. It is passing its resistance but takes time to make it strong and stable above 40k then we can see alt moon soon together

junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 02:08:05 AM

The price of bitcoin is quite stable right now, so for me while we are waiting for bitcoin to break it's resistance, we can make profits from alts because alts is recovering when bitcoin is quite stable. We need more good news from big influencer to go 2k more because the latest tweets from elon could make 10% growth in a short time.
I think the market is experiencing growth again not because of Elon. and please enough here to deify Elon. he plays too many stories in the crypto market.
I'm afraid it will pump and then be destroyed quickly. be careful if you want to increase the load of your bag.

iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 02:21:29 AM

I am not sure that we are still in the bearish period now. The El Salvador declaration already helped, but not much though. But still, helped in stabilizing Bitcoin and the alts. Now, I might say that this might be the last time we can buy low in this semi-bearish period. So buy now while you can. Otherwise you might get stuck buying just shitcoins for a long time, since Bitcoin and the top alts will be too expensive for everybody to buy. Might as well try to invest in old cheap coins. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 02:27:10 AM

I am not sure that we are still in the bearish period now. The El Salvador declaration already helped, but not much though. But still, helped in stabilizing Bitcoin and the alts. Now, I might say that this might be the last time we can buy low in this semi-bearish period. So buy now while you can. Otherwise you might get stuck buying just shitcoins for a long time, since Bitcoin and the top alts will be too expensive for everybody to buy. Might as well try to invest in old cheap coins. 
are we going to be in another long rally soon? the current state of bitcoin and altcoins may look better with some price fixes. but that will not provide a guarantee a deeper correction does not occur.
buy only for assets that are at the bottom only, it may be safer than buying top assets whose movements are also confusing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 03:28:08 AM

buying altcoins also has a big risk if the market suddenly deteriorates then the possibility of going down is bigger the losses are also more severe most altcoins take longer to rise when bitcoin is experiencing a rapid increase most altcoins are actually lower in price than the previous price you can see when the market suddenly drops drastically and suddenly rises again then it will make the price of altcoins cheaper if you buy altcoins at the lowest prices it is very profitable for you to just wait for the time to sell them.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █