Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi-coin wallets?  (Read 215 times)
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:42:45 PM

Hardware wallets are 100 percent secure, if you don't lose your wallet or burn problem. None of this is 100 percent secure, but hardware problem has another problem, you can't use it anytime if you are in another place. Overall, decentralized wallets are my favorite. I used a trust wallet when I found some problem in the atomic wallet with the same private key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 06:18:48 PM

I will recommend one the best multicoin accepter wallet which i already used for a year. Which has a name
(Trust Wallet) which accept BTC, DOGE, TRX, ETH,  and many more . it has a strong security system .
so that the reason that I will recommend trust wallet.
You can also use metamask android app which also accept multi coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 06:29:07 PM

For the best storage wallet I highly recommend hardware wallets like ledger or trezor wallet, but if you want a good software multi coin wallet, then my best pick would be Trust wallet, Safepal, or better still coinmi wallet, however I make use of Trust wallet more than other wallet, I actually prefer it cause it has a nice user interface design even easy to understand by noobs and its safe, you can add pin or biometric security in order to access the wallet, so without someone knowing your pin or with your fingerprint no one can access your wallet, trust wallet would be the safest choice amongst all other software wallets.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:22:17 PM

I'm in love with metamask application right now and also trust wallet, the fact is you can create any wallet on metamask and own the private keys separately for each coins, like separate Private key for ETH, separate Private key for BTC, same thing can be found in trust wallet too, unlike coinomi wallet you will have to use iancoleman to get your private keys
Good choice actually and I have myself used Trust Wallet and it works pretty smooth while has all the security one needs.

I would have recommended some hardware wallets but like Pmalek also said, they are not suited for small transactions that come with mining coins. I would say that trust Wallet is actually the best choice considering the security and variety of coins.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:30:16 PM

With the hardware wallets, if you lose the usb wallet, then you are screwed, right?

Hardware wallets are not working like a usual wallet in our pocket where we stored our fiat money and in the event of loss, it's loss!

If the hardware wallet is lost, damaged, stolen, forgotten, trash, destroy, or any forms of worst experience it got, you can always access your funds thru a master seed. Always follow the instructions on your first installation or accessing the hardware wallet for the first time. It will save you.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:44:48 PM

I'm buying a bunch of miners this week for ETC, BTC, SIA and in the near future DOGE/LTC and KDA.

I want to have 1 wallet that can hold them all, versus a brokerage. Can anyone recommend the best one for this? Also, do I need to create addresses separately for each of these, or will these apps do it for me?

I looked up HyperPay, which seemed good, but then there were a ton of bad reviews for it.

I was considering the wallets in Crypto.com and BitMart, but I think it's not suitable for mining where a little bit hit the account each day or throughout the day.

Thanks!
Have you try use trustwallet or safepal you can hold thousand coin there, but not any guarantee with security and how safety your coin there, better with ledger wallet and you can use this very safety. But I like with trustwallet or safepal because very easy when opening and selling coin to exchange market.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:58:04 PM

I'm buying a bunch of miners this week for ETC, BTC, SIA and in the near future DOGE/LTC and KDA.
First of all, good luck with mining.

I want to have 1 wallet that can hold them all, versus a brokerage. Can anyone recommend the best one for this? Also, do I need to create addresses separately for each of these, or will these apps do it for me?
I might sound time consuming and boring but please DON'T use a single wallet for all the coins because of the hack reasons and even if you do use a single wallet for all the coins, make sure it is not centralized. I used to keep a lot of coins in cryptopia and I learned my lesson at a heavy cost, I don't want you to suffer the same fate.

I looked up HyperPay, which seemed good, but then there were a ton of bad reviews for it.
I am not sure which coins they accept right now but Exodus is a good one, I used them in past and from what I heard thy give full access to coins. But please do the research before using any wallet.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 06:39:12 PM

With the hardware wallets, if you lose the usb wallet, then you are screwed, right?
I think they can be recovered if you have the secret key that is provided to you in the beginning when you make a new wallet but problem with hardware wallets is like I said, it is not suited well for small transactions.

I haven't mined coins so I am not sure and will be watching this thread closely just for my knowledge purposes.
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 06:48:34 PM

Hardware wallets are 100 percent secure, if you don't lose your wallet or burn problem. None of this is 100 percent secure, but hardware problem has another problem, you can't use it anytime if you are in another place. Overall, decentralized wallets are my favorite. I used a trust wallet when I found some problem in the atomic wallet with the same private key.
Hardware wallets have limits that's why I don't like using them, wallets like trust and coinomi supports over 150 different coins, you cant find this on hardware wallets cos they only supports few popular crypto coins

Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 10:46:52 PM

It is safe to have many hardware wallets so that you can keep your coins in separate locations and still have access to your other coins if you lose one. If you're a bitcoin or cryptocurrency investor, you'll need hardware wallets like the Ledge Nano, Trezor, and others. It is far better to have multi-coin wallets that will assist you safeguard coins safely rather than storing them on the internet.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: