Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Coinbase going to list Satoshi on their exchange?  (Read 179 times)
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 04:44:34 PM

Satoshi is the smallest unit in Bitcoin and it is inseparable from Bitcoin. Adding Satoshi just makes things confusing is making people misunderstand that there is more than 1 type of Bitcoin (other than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamond ...). Coinbase or coinbase pro and exchanges won't do the above because they know it's pointless because they're just Bitcoin.

Personally I thought this is a great news and I'm wondering how not too many people are happy about it, I was expecting for more joy here to be honest Smiley
Stacking Satoshi will be the next cool thing, people owning 1 BTC will be pretty rare in the future, why not get on the train now and stock Satoshi when it's still relatively cheap?

As I said, the value of satoshi does not separate from Bitcoin because it is only the smallest unit of Bitcoin.
What does it mean to " why not get on the train now and stock Satoshi when it's still relatively cheap? "? Want to pump Satoshi? If so you will need billions of dollars to do it because Bitcoin is at $50,000.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: