Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Want Tesla To Accept Doge?  (Read 4709 times)
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:50:32 AM

I think it will be a great moment for doge coin which has no strong fundemental are accepted by one of the wealthy man elon mask company Tesla.
If Tesla accept the DogeCoin I am 100% sure that doge price will be above 1$. This will be really profitable for everyone because everyone hold alot of doge coin. And its also will be a good opinion for business man to buy tesla cars and everything with dogecoin
More value will coming for dogecoin while tesla accept it as payment system. So far there is no utility from dogecoin and many people called it as fun token and has no value, but elon musk show to us even it have no utility but could accept as mass payment. 2020 will be the moment for doge coin price, will it soar or crash due tesla acceptance as payment .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 09:41:35 AM

I think it will be a great moment for doge coin which has no strong fundemental are accepted by one of the wealthy man elon mask company Tesla.
If Tesla accept the DogeCoin I am 100% sure that doge price will be above 1$. This will be really profitable for everyone because everyone hold alot of doge coin. And its also will be a good opinion for business man to buy tesla cars and everything with dogecoin
Well, however great you think it might be for Dogecoin hodlers, I do not believe that this will happen. I agree that a lot of people hold Dogecoin and if Tesla was to announce that they are accepting Dogecoin to buy a Tesler, of cause the price will rise and people will make profits from their bag but with a project that doesn't really have anything behind it, howling do you think the hype will hold?
oprahwindfury

Activity: 569
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:46:58 PM

Going down,Where right,it's going up again as the market transforms into the bullish pattern however elon needs to make another promotion again for the doge coin. he was so insane by connected the entirety of his organizations to the crypto by adding the installment choice for the digital money for the entirety of the items made by Elon's organization.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:51:42 PM

After what Elon did with Bitcoin, I am least bothered about Tesla. They can accept whatever currency they want, and I just don't care. If the adoption by Tesla helps the Doge holders, then it may be a good thing. A few months ago, I took a decision to completely ignore whatever Elon Musk does with cryptocurrency. His intention is not good and we are not going to benefit anything from his moves. But what harm can he do to a shitcoin like Doge? So for the Dogecoin users, this may be something good.
Amirzz123

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:16:18 PM

tesla will never accept doge because everycoin  behind has a great company  and doge behind has no company  this nothing this is only a meme coin
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:51:33 PM

Do You Want Tesla To Accept Doge?
I think Tesla doesn't need to accept Dogecoin. This coin has unlimited total supply, not a proper coin to be a payment of Tesla cars. In crypto market, people actually are not really interested to buy much Dogecoin before Elon Musk posted some tweets about Dogecoin. So, if we can see this coin on the top list, it only happened because of Elon's tweets only. Without Elon's tweets, Dogecoin has no factors to increase its value.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:15:50 PM

I don't like the hype that Elon blows around the dogs. From the point of view of speculation and mass adoption, this will definitely be useful for cryptocurrencies.
But in terms of technology, I don't think so. In this case, let them start accepting a few more cryptocurrencies, this will balance this approach.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:07:25 PM

Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19

I think buying Tesla with Dogecoin is still in Elon's discourse. Because Elon is also not ready to accommodate coins with price fluctuations to buy their products. When it comes to Bitcoin, there is a possibility that he will accept it to buy a Tesla product. In fact it has already been done.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 09:32:16 PM

I saw that tweet, 80% people are interested from 4M. But honestly i don't care. he is nothing but a crypto influence who Just make a game, inspire people to participate and finally he earn from it and let people there for loss. Maybe he could add doge as the payment method of tesla but afterward, he would remove that like bitcoin, and thus dump the market, i guess. But he don't need to do that as he already own large share of doge for continue the game

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:33:28 PM

I would like to see huge projects like Tesla, Amazon, Aliexpress etc accepting bitcoin at least. Ethereum also maybe and USDT. That would be enough for me Smiley
Sure they will in the future, there's no reason for them not to accept these major coins if there's no regulatory conflict, but the question here, will DOGE be accepted as well? I think it's what everyone wants to know and my stance here is they are not, maybe Tesla because Elon has been supporting DOGE a lot.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:52:34 PM

Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19
this is his old tweet and as we can see he seems to have forgotten about this lol.  i'm not really interested in tesla so don't really care if tesla accepts dogecoin but how can he make meme coins a payment option in his company, that's really weird to me.  even if he does that i'm not sure it will be successful and there might be a lot of disturbances.

roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:53:16 PM

I don't think our opinions really don't influence what decisions a business makes , but above all dogecoin or not it's all cryptocurrencies that will be getting the recognition from Teslas business decision . After all its easy to exchange a coin like dogecoin to any other without any difficulty so let's not make this  a deal. And afaik Elon choose doge because he loves dogs, I guess that counts as a valid reason.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:03:56 PM

Elon Musk should stop playing games with people lives and hard earned cash with his pump and dump tweet, if tesla wants to accept crypto they should accept btc and any other shit coins they wish to, enough of manipulation thereabouts, today he's accepting bitcoin tomorrow he's not accepting, all due to personal greed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:14:50 PM

I don't trust anything that is related to Elon Musk. He is only interested in manipulating the market to his favor. If the crypto market was regulated, the the SECOND would have arrested him and jailed him by now. I really hope people stop following him and learn.
we know since the beginning elon musk want our money by creating some tweet to manipulate market especially shake dogecoin price. but although we hate them ,we have to admint there are alot crypto investors easy to influenced by popular figure and careless about marke fundamental. so atleast we have our mistake when get rekted in elon mush shill.

Elon Musk should stop playing games with people lives and hard earned cash with his pump and dump tweet, if tesla wants to accept crypto they should accept btc and any other shit coins they wish to, enough of manipulation thereabouts, today he's accepting bitcoin tomorrow he's not accepting, all due to personal greed
he will accept bitcoin again , its just about time. he know the bitcoin future but at this moment money be main reason why shaking market with his tweet.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 11:12:12 PM

I would like to see more companies accept cryptos as a means of payment for services and products. I will like to see this with both big and small business and Tesla is obviously a massive company so this will be a big win for the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain market.
I have my reservations about Elon musk and his methods but that doesn't take away the fact that its great news if Tesla accept Doge

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:17:05 PM

I just do not get what is the problem of "accepting" any cryptopayment whatsoever. Example: I want to pay my Tesla (that will never be true, just an example) with "dodge". I go to an exchange, conver my dodge to cash and pay my car.  As simple as that or maybe even more with the latest Fintech options of payment. So you can already buy whatever the f* you want with crypto anyway, no need to ask permission for it, no need to suck Elon´s stuff.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:42:48 PM

Many people became new fans of Doge because of the fantastic price increase this year. But I don't think Tesla will accept Doge because as a public company, investors will doubt this move. Doge is a good meme coin but if the supply is unlimited, I don't think it's any different than fiat keeps minting

bct-user

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:59:21 PM

I don't think Tesla will accept Doge because as a public company, investors will doubt this move.
I also think the same, investors won't trust Tesla anymore if Doge is allowed to buy Tesla. It will be a very bad decision because Doge is just a meme coin, not a crypto coin that has a good reputation. If Tesla really wants to allow crypto coins for alternative payments, better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum. These coins more deserve than Dogecoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: