Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Lives Matter pickets restaurant over NYC Vax Pass  (Read 97 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 11:00:39 AM
Merited by Quickseller (4)

"After three Texan women were arrested for assaulting a Carmine’s hostess who enforced New York City’s vaccine pass rules, Black Lives Matter picketed the restaurant and called out the government for the policy’s “racist” impact.
Activists with Black Lives Matter of Greater New York picketed the Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side on Monday night, confronting both staff and patrons, and calling Carmine’s “racist” and “fascist” over last week’s incident.

“I charge Carmine’s with trying to cover up their employees’ actions by using the vaccination passport as an excuse,” said BLM NY leader Hawk Newsome, who led the protest."

https://www.rt.com/usa/535480-blm-new-york-vaccine-incident/

I think I finally agree with Black Lives Matter about something in 2021. Now if they could only make this about classism rather than racism which is what the vaccine pass and anything pertaining to the COVID 19 scare-mongering media is.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UKprod

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 11:23:31 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 06:15:21 AM by UKprod
Merited by Quickseller (3)

I do support a just vaccination drive with the right vaccines. However, where a vaccination drive is forced or expensive to the citizens, It does require examination of those enforcing it. In this context, a vaccination drive should and cannot be used for racism or classism.

If the waitress was only following the NYC rules and regulations, i would state that BLM did a wrong thing targeting the woman. They should target the administration instead if it is discriminating them. However, if the waitress or the restaurant itself was using these rules as an excuse to follow racism, i would strongly support BLM.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:03:16 PM

"After three Texan women were arrested for assaulting a Carmine’s hostess who enforced New York City’s vaccine pass rules, Black Lives Matter picketed the restaurant and called out the government for the policy’s “racist” impact.
Activists with Black Lives Matter of Greater New York picketed the Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side on Monday night, confronting both staff and patrons, and calling Carmine’s “racist” and “fascist” over last week’s incident.

“I charge Carmine’s with trying to cover up their employees’ actions by using the vaccination passport as an excuse,” said BLM NY leader Hawk Newsome, who led the protest."

I think I finally agree with Black Lives Matter about something in 2021. Now if they could only make this about classism rather than racism which is what the vaccine pass and anything pertaining to the COVID 19 scare-mongering media is.

Obviously if we weren't there, we can't know the full facts... but it doesn't appear to be racist, and it seems like the BLM representative is at fault here.
According to the article, the hostess addressed the three women using a racial slur, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this, and according to the restaurant owner all of the staff are "people of color".
It seems to have been blown out of proportion somewhat.

The most interesting point here is that the data indicate quite clearly that refusal to take the vaccine is more prevalent amongst black than white people. And of the white people who refuse the vaccine, they are disproportionately from poorer areas.

We might conclude that anti-vaxxer sentiment often stems from distrust of government, which in turn stems from decades of disenfranchisement. If you treat people badly for long enough, and then hold out your hand to help them, it is not surprising that they think you are holding out your hand to beat them instead.

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:40:03 PM

No Burning, no Looting, no Murder? that's not the real one, paid to terrorize patriotic america into submission to the "agendas" of TBTP Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 04:48:41 PM

No Burning, no Looting, no Murder? that's not the real one, paid to terrorize patriotic america into submission to the "agendas" of TBTP Smiley.

Maybe BLM of Greater NY decided to break with the Patrice "Cull"ors mainstream BLM mantra of White cop (or suspected white cop) kills black person riot and get free stuff ideology. What shocks me is they are legitimately protesting but its more of a classism issue than a race issue in this case which is what is really going on in this country and the world. Wake the fuck up people stop listening to the media!

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:19:33 PM

They don't care about the vaccine passport at all, they're just covering for 3 black people who thought it was appropriate to get in fist fight over the vaccine passport.

Turns out in NYC though, many blacks are unvaccinated. Yet, the vaccine mandates have no talk about the inequity they might bring on because that forces them to realizes the inconvenient truth the blacks are most likely to be vaccine hesitant.

BLM "rep" is an idiot, but we already knew that when the decided to join representative BLM.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:23:22 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2021, 07:42:44 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

Maybe BLM of Greater NY decided to break with the Patrice "Cull"ors mainstream BLM mantra of White cop (or suspected white cop) kills black person riot and get free stuff ideology. What shocks me is they are legitimately protesting but its more of a classism issue than a race issue in this case which is what is really going on in this country and the world. Wake the fuck up people stop listening to the media!

Don't get me wrong, most white cops in america deserve to be (like all of all colors) to be fragged non stop 24/7 families and children included !!!! incarceration rate? for profit jails? minimum occupancy rate by contracts? war on plants???

my answer : state of war, decay, warfare, total rampage, debasement, ruins, and more !!!

those fuckers, they put a "blue shirt" over their little skin, and then pretend to rule over our lives? that's not america ! that's slavery ! and for the deed they did, to serve this aristocracy, they deserve battelfield experience aka true warfare...

aka being hunted down and killed... not jailed and trialed and all the crap that the arsitocracy / scholarship control... noooeeee... the hard way !

and then the fbi ? to the last child alive, of all fbi vets, all generations included.

simply said : purge or die.

death to the western state servants.

warfare is gonna be hard...

let's remain in peace, always worthy and careful, when feeding a dragon...

death to the west-

They don't care about the vaccine passport at all, they're just covering for 3 black people who thought it was appropriate to get in fist fight over the vaccine passport.

Turns out in NYC though, many blacks are unvaccinated. Yet, the vaccine mandates have no talk about the inequity they might bring on because that forces them to realizes the inconvenient truth the blacks are most likely to be vaccine hesitant.

BLM "rep" is an idiot, but we already knew that when the decided to join representative BLM.

as long as they don't STORM american jail, courts, police state, fusion centers and fbi hives, and capture and kill those spawns of hell, they will always remain trapped slave to me.

burn the plantation, and the owners, in the mansion... and hear the kids' owner scream, when taken by the flames, and move... to the next plantation, more,... and kill them too.

that's liberty.

not this bullshit submissive crap they feed you 24/7.

edit : and then you tell me that you don't have the courage to hold the removed fetus from the stomach of a fbi "wife" before troops? leave... you aren't harden enough for what's coming... you wanted war to be free? yeah, it means killing them, what they stand for, what they defend (with even they lives), what they represent, what they accepted, everything about them, including their offspring...

yes, I hate western "state"... everything about them. everything.

and that's simply, kindly and realistically said, the mindset you need to have before the gates of rome, if you want - really - to see it burn.

and in the softest tone : do you want to be free or slave of them? as such : kill . them.

all...

edit 2 : but for me to be free doesn't only means to achieve freedom for onceself, but to liberate everyone enslaved ! (and as such kill those who did enslaved them... poor fucks, to have let themsleves be enslaved, of course, some could say, they should be killed too, as having been enslaved, I say, temporarilly, if they revert to the path and mental way of slavery so be it, killed they will be, but I have hope and faith... they learn to live freely... and if they can't, they will be feed... AKA that thy freedom doesn't come at the cost of the liberty of others #101. call it symbiotic liberty, harmonious liberty Cheesy for a less biological term.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:33:01 PM

BLM have no interest in anything only Black supremacy. They are the Black version of the KKK.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 11:40:36 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (3)

BLM have no interest in anything only Black supremacy. They are the Black version of the KKK.

You're right Hornet, they are the new version of the KKK. I'm starting to think that this topic of forced vaccinations is something that unites black and white or whatever you consider yourself to be. Many vaccinated people think that vaccines should not be pushed on people unless they are absolutely brainwashed by the media to fish for social credits and make themselves feel better through broadcasts of their virtue signaling through social media. I'm starting to think that there will be a false flag event against BLM of NY and it will be blamed on right-wingers as usual.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:13:50 PM

You're right Hornet, they are the new version of the KKK. I'm starting to think that this topic of forced vaccinations is something that unites black and white or whatever you consider yourself to be. Many vaccinated people think that vaccines should not be pushed on people unless they are absolutely brainwashed by the media to fish for social credits and make themselves feel better through broadcasts of their virtue signaling through social media. I'm starting to think that there will be a false flag event against BLM of NY and it will be blamed on right-wingers as usual.

Whatever the outcome it will be devised that those who are misled and divided fight among themselves while the instigators who plot the outcome sit back and eat the popcorn. The age old rule of divide and rule or set one against the other NEVER fails to conquer the common people. This world kingdom is built on division and hate and is ruled by Satan because mankind has FREELY chose Satan. The Kingdom the one from Nazareth spoke of is not of this world and neither do his children belong to this world but are persecuted within it for good reason. A lifespan of torment on earth adhering to God's law is NOTHING in order to earn an eternity in paradise. If they persecute in his name for being innocent,blameless,inoffensive or for having hands filled with merciful deeds be glad of it and hope it continues and becomes even harder for you.It is better to be purged in the flesh than in the spirit. If I who am wicked know these things surely humans should be capable of figuring out what they are squandering for worthless trinkets.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: