Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has this forum become a doge spam board ?  (Read 1025 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:55:07 AM

the first 6 thread I just seen were all about doge doge doge

Has this forum become a doge spam board ?

Is it being moderated ?
Probably doge coin changed the lives of many already? People tend to talk about the coins that favours them the most so this is no spam and moreover there are teams on here to deal with spammers that's no members job

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 01:00:13 PM

LOL , Looks like history repeat itself.
But I think it is normal on the forum whatever is on trend in crypto would be talked a lot in this forum.
But it isn't just Doge but Elon Musk and Tesla right now and I think Elon and Tesla would be a hot topic for a long time in this forum.
BTW this thread is too old but after so many years Doge has made it again being talked of the forum.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 01:51:31 PM

I do not give a definite answer whether it is like that,in my opinion because doge has become the topic of conversation of many people and many automotically save and that's where they discuss doge so that the value of doge can be higher or other expressions promote dogein this forum ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: