Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tesla will accept $ because they're environment friendly  (Read 538 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 10:46:25 AM

Honestly guys, this guy Elon is a bad joke. He acted like a 10 years old kid, buying BTC and then realizing these are not good for the environment, he is making fun of all planet and treats us like...

I've lost my last grams of respect for this guy, he will never be for me anything more than a bad joke, a manipulating narcissist.

There it is, enough, the news is Tesla will accept $ because they're environment friendly. I'd never buy a Tesla car in my life even if they will accept carrots as a form of payment (which are environment friendly of course).

You guys should be well aware that Elon Musk is trying to manipulate the market price of BTC and if he's capable of pumping BTC just by his tweets, then we should always keep in mind that he can dump it any time he wants. Majority of investor in BTC follows the market trend and I think he's trying to take such opportunity into profit.Well, its not like he cares about BTC, it's all about profit and image after all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 01:33:09 PM

He is like a clown. Manipulate the market to bring about your own profit. This is so embarrassing as a world billionaire. I think someone has paid for Elon so he posted the tweet lines that shake the market.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 02:00:16 PM

He is like a clown. Manipulate the market to bring about your own profit. This is so embarrassing as a world billionaire. I think someone has paid for Elon so he posted the tweet lines that shake the market.

If he could manipulate the market with a few tweets and make billions out of it, then I wouldn't call him a clown. I would rather call him superman. It took Warren Buffett many decades to make the amount of money that Elon Musk made in a few hours with his manipulation of the cryptocurrency market. IMO, he is one of the most intelligent billionaires out there and I won't be surprised if he becomes the richest person in this planet very soon. That said, I don't think that what he is doing is something very ethical.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 02:02:33 PM

Honestly guys, this guy Elon is a bad joke. He acted like a 10 years old kid, buying BTC and then realizing these are not good for the environment, he is making fun of all planet and treats us like...

I've lost my last grams of respect for this guy, he will never be for me anything more than a bad joke, a manipulating narcissist.

There it is, enough, the news is Tesla will accept $ because they're environment friendly. I'd never buy a Tesla car in my life even if they will accept carrots as a form of payment (which are environment friendly of course).

Tesla cars are already too much  expensive to buy  Wink
He wanted to stop accepting bitcoin for tesla and he used a baseless argument to quit bitcoins. Tesla shares are going down since the day he has done this tweet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 02:03:41 PM

If he could manipulate the market with a few tweets and make billions out of it, then I wouldn't call him a clown. I would rather call him superman. It took Warren Buffett many decades to make the amount of money that Elon Musk made in a few hours with his manipulation of the cryptocurrency market. IMO, he is one of the most intelligent billionaires out there and I won't be surprised if he becomes the richest person in this planet very soon. That said, I don't think that what he is doing is something very ethical.

The guy is a clown there is no doubt about it. Also his bipolar behavior is very unpredictable. Mix that with a narcissistic ego and you have a bomb cocktail. Many will get burned with this guy, it's just a matter of time.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: