Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Becareful with Meme Coins  (Read 1782 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:16:47 PM

Yes investing in meme coins are very risky especially Shiba right now, it went pump so high and it's too risky to get in because it's already reach the all time high possible it will collapse anytime. Many people are really gained profit of meme coins because of the hype but to those who late to invest will suffer a big losses in the future because you know meme coins are pump and dump scheme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:25:59 PM

Although everyone is after the meme coins but currently the meme coins holders are in a big loss. Things may change but its risky to invest in such coins although i have seen these meme coins giving more profit than those fundamental strong coins.

Vitalik Buterin strikes back at doggy coins with $80m rugpull

Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin Donates $1 Bn Worth Of Meme Coin ‘Shiba Inu’ For Covid Relief In India

Vitalik Buterin donates more than $60M to charity after selling meme tokens including Shiba Inu

Meme coin is basically very risky, because we know its rise and popularity is derived from the hype. but in my opinion now meme coins can be one of the coins that many people are looking for because of the rapid increase in profit even though it is very high risk but that is the sensation that can be obtained from having a meme coin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:28:18 PM

Although everyone is after the meme coins but currently the meme coins holders are in a big loss. Things may change but its risky to invest in such coins although i have seen these meme coins giving more profit than those fundamental strong coins.

Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin Donates $1 Bn Worth Of Meme Coin ‘Shiba Inu’ For Covid Relief In India

Vitalik Buterin donates more than $60M to charity after selling meme tokens including Shiba Inu

Actually we have to be careful with these types of coins even though many public figures are also promoting and tweeting about them. They may be able to make a lot of profit for us, however, we can also lose a lot of money because of them, they are new and the volatility is very high. Apart from that, I have seen how this type of coin is in the market, just based on the hype. No really good fundamentals there.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:51:21 PM

Yes meme coins are dodgy and worthless, but they are the 'bad eggs' that refuse to go away. And they would be around for much more years to come. So you have to take your pick and hope for the best. At most don't sink in a lot of money, maybe $100 for starters
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:11:47 PM

This is the thing that we always say for meme coins. They could really be one of the most dangerous cryptocurrencies in this market besides DeFi projects. Because it is so easy to make a really big profit like it is easy to lose a lot of money in a short time also. It is a big risk to take and because of that, I don't prefer to invest too much money into coins like this.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:25:57 PM

Meme coin is basically very risky, because we know its rise and popularity is derived from the hype. but in my opinion now meme coins can be one of the coins that many people are looking for because of the rapid increase in profit even though it is very high risk but that is the sensation that can be obtained from having a meme coin.
Investors always aiming for profits, with good timing Meme coins, will be able to generate a good amount of profits for your investment.
Too risky but if you manage to invest in the right time and place, your chance to get twice or more of your initial capital is really possible, be very careful and furious in choosing what meme coin to invest and always have a good backup plans.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:27:59 PM

Yes meme coins are dodgy and worthless, but they are the 'bad eggs' that refuse to go away. And they would be around for much more years to come. So you have to take your pick and hope for the best. At most don't sink in a lot of money, maybe $100 for starters
They're not worthless.

As much as I don't hold any of them and never invested in them, they have a value, specifically in a few of them. We cannot ignore the fact that they have a value and they've risen.

But we'll see if its value will stay for a long period of time and not just pure hype for the few of them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:41:41 AM

I wouldn't be surprised why so many people invest and participate in Meme coin, because they want to make good profits, but the multiple growth of this cryptocurrency is very interesting. surprise came to shibainu on bsc blockchain and shibafantom reached their new ATH. now I am satisfied after entering at the right time and exiting after making a profit.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 10:50:42 AM

I wouldn't be surprised why so many people invest and participate in Meme coin, because they want to make good profits, but the multiple growth of this cryptocurrency is very interesting. surprise came to shibainu on bsc blockchain and shibafantom reached their new ATH. now I am satisfied after entering at the right time and exiting after making a profit.
This is good option to exit ar right time. I see many people holding and not selling for 5 years which is not good strategy in meme coins. We agree that many people make a good profit but it's not overhyped and Shib price already very up. Most of the users who invest in memecoin are newbie . Pro user only make a safe trade.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 02:47:48 PM

there's nothing wrong with allocating a little of our capital to buy meme coins,
I personally do that because the meme coin is very difficult to predict its movement can go up 100% or even more in a short time
but i don't really expect much for that i just think if the meme coin that i hold goes up high it's luck.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:41:48 PM

I think meme coins are a good type of coin to buy when they are experiencing a lot of hype.
because so far, meme coins whose price increases are always influenced by hype which causes investors to be interested and take advantage of them
the moment to buy it.
while for those who are late to enter, they only get to clean up because the party is over because people have already taken profit from the coins.
it is better to buy coins with good fundamentals that have good projects in the future. maybe the increase is not as significant as meme coins but at least they provide a sense of security because their project continues to grow automatically the price of the coin will continue to increase.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:54:46 PM

there's nothing wrong with allocating a little of our capital to buy meme coins,
I personally do that because the meme coin is very difficult to predict its movement can go up 100% or even more in a short time
but i don't really expect much for that i just think if the meme coin that i hold goes up high it's luck.

Yes, memecoins are just pumping and dumping, we shouldn't put them in a long-term portfolio it will make us lose. But its also not a bad idea to put a small amount of capital into them as they can grow several hundred percent in a short time. Speculating on memecoins is like gambling requires a bit of luck, so don't expect much and don't regret if we are unlucky.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:56:29 PM

From the name itself "meme" it means nothing or a sham- something that was created purely for entertainment. Generally, these so-called "meme coins" have their names being associated with something or someone famous. For example, there was a meme coin entitled "FuckElon" after Elon Musk announced that he will support dogecoin, rather than bitcoin.

The problem with memecoins is that it can be subject to rug pulls, wherein investors would soon exit the project once they reach a certain price or threshold in the market. Unlike BTC or altcoins, these memecoins have no purpose at all, which can be extremely risky for investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:04:02 PM

If holding shiba in the long term is recommended to stake, maybe the current correction will enter the buying area for portfolio collections, I remind you to consider the risk of loss from meme coins before investing because meme coins are difficult to rise without big news and the market is easily fragile due to influence FUD is in the news in the crypto community.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: