Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4-SOFT PROJECT  (Read 65 times)
LudoC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:54:06 PM

Hello, good afternoon, I have been reading your post for a long time, but I have never dared to contribute, but I am going to start posting more frequently, I hope you like my post!

I have also posted this message in the project thread, I would like us to comment on this project, personally I think it has a lot of potential:

Today I bring you a new project that I have discovered yesterday that looks very good:

This token is 4-SOFT, it is the token of a company with the same name, 4-Soft, an information encryption company using blocckain, it is a serious company with important partners such as official information agencies of the government of Saudi Arabia, Google and Amazon among others

In addition, for buying and holding these tokens they will pay you dividends every 6 months, as if they were shares of the company itself.

It is purchased at Pancakeswap

On the web is the whitepaper and there is much more information

-Web page: www.4-soft.com

-Contract: 0x8a4840dc5975e424ec530ec88a8f27910a3cef51

-Telegram group link: https://t.me/foursoftcom

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:08:25 PM

Hello, good afternoon, I have been reading your post for a long time, but I have never dared to contribute, but I am going to start posting more frequently, I hope you like my post!

I have also posted this message in the project thread, I would like us to comment on this project, personally I think it has a lot of potential:

Today I bring you a new project that I have discovered yesterday that looks very good:

This token is 4-SOFT, it is the token of a company with the same name, 4-Soft, an information encryption company using blocckain, it is a serious company with important partners such as official information agencies of the government of Saudi Arabia, Google and Amazon among others

In addition, for buying and holding these tokens they will pay you dividends every 6 months, as if they were shares of the company itself.

What do you think?

So, its a basically physical company who want to raise fund by selling shares over tokens on bsc platform?
Its a good thing, i will take a more research about the company itself soon.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LudoC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:51:39 PM

What do you think?

So, its a basically physical company who want to raise fund by selling shares over tokens on bsc platform?

Yes, i have researched a lot, both on the website and information from the developers among many aspects and it seems like a great project
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:26:11 PM

What do you think?

Yes, i have researched a lot, both on the website and information from the developers among many aspects and it seems like a great project

Where i can good enough information about what 4-soft company doing on the real world? I cant found anything informational enough

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: