Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: reasons for bad trading  (Read 1802 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 12:11:07 PM

Gaining up experience along the way should be your main priority because once you are aware on these things then
you would really know on what to do in terms of risk management.
It takes time to gain experience and along the way you can face some challenges that will strengthen your and your trading career and behavior, these things op included often affect me when ever in a trade, I started spot trading and I noticed I was not improving and loosing money because I sell in loss thinking it crashing down, seeing others leaving the investment triggered me more to the extent I ask myself "what am I doing in this trade?" Why am I still holding this coin when everyone is selling out".

Becoming successful in trading is abstaining from certain behavior, be happy every moment that prices go dip, create a mindset of happiness when it's goin dip and normalize buying more at every dip, this is the smartest solution to the problem op had listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 03:18:17 PM

The reason for most of bad decision in trading is greedy and not follow their own rules. Base on my experience i usualy doing good when analyzing chart. I set resistence line as a taking profit point but after i reach that and the market look like continue its bull, my greediness suddenly appear so i am not closed my position. Greed also can lead you to trade with high margin ( this is the worst trading strategy ).
Greed
Emotion
Lack of experience

These are the main things on why people do really make out bad trades. Nothing is perfect though because mistakes are inevitable
Thing here is that you do know on how to handle up yourself with such condition.

Gaining up experience along the way should be your main priority because once you are aware on these things then
emotion is trading's biggest enemy, in my opinion. to train emotions in trading not everyone easily masters it. there are still many people who use their feelings in trading, even though we only need discipline to the framework that we have created before. therefore we must increase trade to control emotions

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:14:07 PM

The reason for most of bad decision in trading is greedy and not follow their own rules. Base on my experience i usualy doing good when analyzing chart. I set resistence line as a taking profit point but after i reach that and the market look like continue its bull, my greediness suddenly appear so i am not closed my position. Greed also can lead you to trade with high margin ( this is the worst trading strategy ).
- In the case that you say, professional traders will take action to sell to recover the original capital and let the profits continue the automatic process of reproduction and growth, such an automated process would be the fastest way to get rid of greed, rather than using overly manual thoughts and actions to eliminate it, losing won't be ingrained in our capital and winning will calm our emotions and not tend to regret or get angry about acting too soon. Experience is the ultimate criterion for turning bad trades into good ones

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:41:46 PM

The following are some of the reasons you for bad trading:
• Fear : Many marketers are not comfortable with the price in the market whether to sell or hold.
• Bad information: some traders found their self in a wrong transaction based on the fake information they got from outside investors.
• Research: when you failed to carry out your personal research it will be difficult for you to make your trading successful.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 08:23:26 AM

Greed
Emotion
Lack of experience

These are the main things on why people do really make out bad trades. Nothing is perfect though because mistakes are inevitable
Thing here is that you do know on how to handle up yourself with such condition.

emotion is trading's biggest enemy, in my opinion. to train emotions in trading not everyone easily masters it. there are still many people who use their feelings in trading, even though we only need discipline to the framework that we have created before. therefore we must increase trade to control emotions
Emotions and self-control are very influential in trading and we cannot ignore them,
more so if the market is down that is the real test in controlling our emotions,
It's not easy for sure but at least we have to learn and I think we will get used to discipline

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 05:23:24 PM

Crypto trading a field where traders be more mindful and continuously have a concrete techniques on when to offer and when to purchase, since the showcase is exceptionally unstable and we cannot chase everything here so don't be eager. Always try to avoid put all money in exchanging in case you think you'll require it within the coming days, since you may be constrained to offer indeed in case its not your target cost, have a few little capital planning for exchanging alone, this may be a huge offer assistance.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 06:26:58 PM

Crypto trading a field where traders be more mindful and continuously have a concrete techniques on when to offer and when to purchase, since the showcase is exceptionally unstable and we cannot chase everything here so don't be eager. Always try to avoid put all money in exchanging in case you think you'll require it within the coming days, since you may be constrained to offer indeed in case its not your target cost, have a few little capital planning for exchanging alone, this may be a huge offer assistance.
The purpose of a concrete technique may be technical analysis or reading charts to find out or predict market prices. That way it will be easy to determine when to enter and when to exit.
A really good strategy should be implemented like capital management and not put everything in exchange as you mean.

There are many reasons that suggest trading is so bad. Lack of experience and not being able to do management properly will make tarding chaotic and result in losses. Basic knowledge of trading must also be mastered, don't trade without basic knowledge, because it is the same as trading with your eyes closed.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 11:54:32 AM

The main reason for bad trading is the trader himself, who overestimated his experience and ability in trading. Despite the fact that everyone knows that you can not break trading strategies, there are very few traders who have never broken them. When we learn to control our emotions and stick to our trading plan, we will be able to get more profitable trades.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 12:11:04 PM

The issue of bad trading will persist as long as we are not objective and clear minded in our trading postions! The big singular reason for bad trade is mismanagement of your emotion of fear and gree! If you are able to control these emotions, you will be able to habe good trade! Been disciplined and sticking to a goal is more reliable than impulsive buying and selling!

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 03:53:32 PM

Greed
Emotion
Lack of experience

Traders with no experience are usually less able to control their greed...

trading is very profitable for us, if we buy and sell at the right price and at the right time but greed is often the barrier. Fomo and cut-loss are bad habits that traders should avoid too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:08:09 PM

For me, control emotion is something that people will need really long time to master it. Maybe with practice, technical analysis can be mastered. But control emotion to be not greed and panic is hard to do, even some traders who in years trading sometimes can't control their emotion and ended with lose their assets.
you are correct i also admit in trading loss is sure if you can't control your emotion.
but behind the situation in the last few days huge fud is spreading for some stupid people and negative news.
newbie traders can't wait patiently they selling panic bought high rate and now selling lower.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:21:54 PM

All in all, being unable to handle our emotions has a huge impact on our decisions. In trading, we have to set a certain target and focus on it. Sometimes, we're aiming for more that it even exceeds our target goal which results in losses and regrets in the end. We have to learn how to avoid putting too much emotions in that market's volatility but instead, we should manage how to deal with it.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 06:06:03 PM

All in all, being unable to handle our emotions has a huge impact on our decisions. In trading, we have to set a certain target and focus on it. Sometimes, we're aiming for more that it even exceeds our target goal which results in losses and regrets in the end. We have to learn how to avoid putting too much emotions in that market's volatility but instead, we should manage how to deal with it.

I agree, the biggest issue in trading is if we put too much money on one single coin. There is a lot of risks involved in trading which we can't control. That is why diversification is so important. In general, I try invest in at least 5 different crypto currencies. The same goes for stocks, I don't like to invest in one stock alone, better to spread out. When we are holding more than one coin it is also easier emotionally for us to check our portfolio. The chances that all 5 coins are in red is much lower, then by just holding one coin.
There is an old saying that "Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket". This applies to assets especially on very volatile ones like crypto tokens. I myself lose my whole trading capital before because I put all of my money on a single coin and yeah it is a bad decision that I do, As far as I remember I did somehow regained my losses from diversifying the remaining money and do small trades until I recovered. It was a hellish week because of the stupid decision I did. I hope that everyone gets the lesson of it.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:31:16 AM

I agree, the biggest issue in trading is if we put too much money on one single coin. There is a lot of risks involved in trading which we can't control. That is why diversification is so important. In general, I try invest in at least 5 different crypto currencies. The same goes for stocks, I don't like to invest in one stock alone, better to spread out. When we are holding more than one coin it is also easier emotionally for us to check our portfolio. The chances that all 5 coins are in red is much lower, then by just holding one coin.
There is an old saying that "Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket". This applies to assets especially on very volatile ones like crypto tokens. I myself lose my whole trading capital before because I put all of my money on a single coin and yeah it is a bad decision that I do, As far as I remember I did somehow regained my losses from diversifying the remaining money and do small trades until I recovered. It was a hellish week because of the stupid decision I did. I hope that everyone gets the lesson of it.
from your experience, of course it is very risky to invest in one coin, but if the pump does provide a satisfactory return. but again trading is not gambling, so we must be able to minimize risk and stay away from greed

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:50:17 AM

sometimes it will come spontaneously and no one can avoid it but from experience that continues to be done well then such things can be muted and minimized to be able to avoid more fatal things. because it is very important when in any situation emotions can be restrained because it can eliminate the main focus and goal which results in wrong actions, can even be detrimental. by continuing to add experience of course it will be able to be done and will achieve the main goal.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:42:23 AM

sometimes it will come spontaneously and no one can avoid it but from experience that continues to be done well then such things can be muted and minimized to be able to avoid more fatal things. because it is very important when in any situation emotions can be restrained because it can eliminate the main focus and goal which results in wrong actions, can even be detrimental. by continuing to add experience of course it will be able to be done and will achieve the main goal.
A plan is very important when it comes to trading but somehow, most of the time it turns to nothing and it creates other directions away from what we plan for. It usually happens because of market changes and we often adjust base on the applicability of the trend. And it was too unfortunate that it becomes a reason why we fail and why we lose. We sometimes blame others and hated them, but in the first place, why not blame ourselves? because the truth is that we often make a wrong decision and results in nothing but losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:09:44 PM

Being noob and just trading based on few people you saw on twitter is the biggest reason. In my nation (I do not know about other nations) there are people on social media that give advises on which coin to buy, most of those people share charts and indicators on what will go up or go down, where to buy and where to sell.

Some of them are really good and they make profit more often than not, if they give numbers on at what price to buy and what price to sell, 8 out of 10 times they are right, and sure those 2 loses you money but you make more profit in those 8. However what people do not know is that it is the people that cause this, they give names and those followers go ahead and buy that coin/token and increase it and that is why they are almost always right, these people get paid by projects to promote them, and the group just pumps it and thinks the influencer as smart person.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:30:02 PM

Being noob and just trading based on few people you saw on twitter is the biggest reason. In my nation (I do not know about other nations) there are people on social media that give advises on which coin to buy, most of those people share charts and indicators on what will go up or go down, where to buy and where to sell.

Some of them are really good and they make profit more often than not, if they give numbers on at what price to buy and what price to sell, 8 out of 10 times they are right, and sure those 2 loses you money but you make more profit in those 8. However what people do not know is that it is the people that cause this, they give names and those followers go ahead and buy that coin/token and increase it and that is why they are almost always right, these people get paid by projects to promote them, and the group just pumps it and thinks the influencer as smart person.

When you are just new into this market then experience would be the one to teach up things and since you are just still noob on where you dont know on how things works then mistakes are really that common and you would really be believing into things which shouldnt really be believed on until you do realize

when you do experience such loss of investment or  trades just because you had followed the wrong path.Everything is unpredictable though but doesnt mean
that you cant handle it out.

Bad trades cant be avoided due to unpredictable behavior of the market but there are factors which would really be helpful towards your trading or investment career.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:48:12 PM

snipped~

When you are just new into this market then experience would be the one to teach up things and since you are just still noob on where you dont know on how things works then mistakes are really that common and you would really be believing into things which shouldnt really be believed on until you do realize

when you do experience such loss of investment or  trades just because you had followed the wrong path.Everything is unpredictable though but doesnt mean
that you cant handle it out.

Bad trades cant be avoided due to unpredictable behavior of the market but there are factors which would really be helpful towards your trading or investment career.
Losses could be normal, no one can afford to escape from this but all have to experience it, more often to happen for noobs. But why we should just stay like a noob?  No, we should have to level up our trading skills and knowledge because even though we can't avoid losses but at this level of understanding we can make it minimal but more on the winning side. Think it was a big difference compared to a normal trader like a noob.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 11:22:35 PM

a. price went +20% up, we dont sell.
If we are not a holder, this means that we may be too greedy to expect the price to rise higher and higher again and we can get higher and higher profits again. That is why it is better to set a target price of rising. If we are expecting higher profits again, I will prefer to sell at least 75% of the total amount at the targeted price, and then leave the last to hold.
At least, I can still save the funds to make another trading again and get profits from tradings.

b. price went -25% down, we sell.
And this is how a panic sell because of the market down and also FUD. Many people do this, being panic when the price suddenly goes down  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: