Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DogeCoin will Flip Bitcoin  (Read 988 times)
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 01:58:44 PM

In Crypto Market nothing can be accurately speculated.But Dogecoin can flip Bitcoin in near future.Because Tesla promoting Dogecoin and Traders also predicted dogecoin as a Gem.Everyone  should research about Dogecoin price prediction to be aware about FOMO.I found an article where you will see a full detailed price prediction and Comparison with Bitcoin.
Here is the article link- https://articles.whalesheaven.com/dogecoin-explained

Man, get up wake up and get down to earth! Dogecoin is a meme coin with a very long history and nothing else. Also, have you seen the amount of Dogecoin on the market and how many Bitcoins is? DOGE is just physically unable to flip BTC, and I assure you it will never happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 03:03:15 PM

In Crypto Market nothing can be accurately speculated.But Dogecoin can flip Bitcoin in near future.Because Tesla promoting Dogecoin and Traders also predicted dogecoin as a Gem.Everyone  should research about Dogecoin price prediction to be aware about FOMO.I found an article where you will see a full detailed price prediction and Comparison with Bitcoin.
Here is the article link- https://articles.whalesheaven.com/dogecoin-explained

Man, get up wake up and get down to earth! Dogecoin is a meme coin with a very long history and nothing else. Also, have you seen the amount of Dogecoin on the market and how many Bitcoins is? DOGE is just physically unable to flip BTC, and I assure you it will never happen.
Yeah, Doge doesn't have any market dominance over alts, but Bitcoin ups-down dominance the entire market. I hope dogecoin absolutely tanks, Its way overvalued that's all. The DOGE dump is inevitable, but Elon Musk maybe dump and pump again to take some more money. Some say dump some say correction, anyway Dogecoin is shit otherwise.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2981

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 04:41:54 PM

Dogecoin is just a coin - a lucky destiny meme. She had good karma because the holders of this coin were involved in charity work. Then the coin was lucky that it was accumulated by a large holder. Most likely this is Elon Musk. He is most interested in pumping.

I'm not really sure about getting ahead of bitcoin. Dogecoin simply takes over from bitcoin. Dogecoin is secondary. Such coins do not top the ratings.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:31:14 PM

There is a very high possibility for Dogecoin to flip BTC, because Elon Musk is increasingly tweeting that Dogecoin will be preparing several projects in the future.
then there is a very high possibility that the price of Dogecoin will continue to skyrocket and go to the top.
Before that, I was a big admirer and fan of Elon Musk. But since the mask was opened and his stage suddenly had no lights to attract attention. It is change and a two-faced person. Doge is currently being heavily manipulated with wallets containing a very large number of Doge. And who do you think it is?
I personally don't believe in a tweet and the price will bounce like ripples. Lol, Don't expect Doge to overturn bitcoin, it's an illusion.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 03:03:31 PM

no way, I think it is very impossible, at any time dogecoin will not be able to replace bitcoin's position, because in my opinion meme coins like dogecoin which have no utility, will not last long, dogecoin does rise, but this is only temporary and caused by hype
if analyzed according to history, indeed Dogecoin is a coin that has characteristics, and the hallmark of Dogecoin is pump and dump,
of course Fomo and Hype are the cause, this year the Dogecoin Hype was caused by Elon musk and caused Fomo to continue,
until Dogecoin became almost $ 1 this year, yes it was amazing, but the price came back again and touched $0.2,
maybe this decline will continue, and Dogecoin will not be able to catch up Bitcoin in terms of marketcap
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 07:45:09 PM

If Mcdonalds and  Stabucks start to accept Dogecoin and present it throughout all their shops worldwide. Would it flip Bitcoin?
I think yes because after it tons of other merchans will accept doge and it can easily flip bitocin.

Also if you look at the last 7 days Dogecoin is stable on the 0.5.
It became a stable coin. Elon musks says he woks with dev to impove it.
Bitcoin electricity/techonlogy sucks.

I can see Dogecoin the meme coin flips BTC.

Dogecoin can't flip Bitcoin, none of these coins in the market can flip Bitcoin. They can flip burgers in that McDonald's though. Wink
Even if all merchants in the world accept a crypto currency it still won't pass Bitcoin. You have no idea what Bitcoin is, first go read something before you say sucks to something you don't know.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x