Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally starting my IDO journey  (Read 160 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:16:02 PM

It is not "easy" to start investing into IDO's because at the end of the day they are not really known beforehand. I have seen tokens that went up 5x in the first day, and I have seen ones that dropped like crazy at the same time as well. There is really nothing that could be done which would make things easy for anyone. However it is not impossible neither, it is quite possible to make profit from them as well.

All in all just get in there with small amount, use a blockchain that has low gas fee and not ETH and you will be able to invest with tiny amounts and learn along the way. After you invest into a dozen IDO's in a small amount then you can gradually increase the amount you are investing more and more because you will be more experienced. When you know what you should be doing and you understand the space, then you would be making a lot more profit then when you first start.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:35:43 PM

IDO with KYC? KYC under IDO for me is already a red flag.
There are already a lot of IDO platforms nowadays that don't need KYC anymore. Try to dive into Solana, there are some platforms there that don't need KYC anymore, for example, is Raydium platform. And also in Ethereum, have you heard DAO Maker (https://daomaker.com/)? I haven't yet tried this but I can always hear about this platform.

Regarding the Solana project, it is far more effective for us to pay attention to. I often follow their new projects from the first to the current one, namely the Waggle Network project. Even though getting into the white list is a very strict and solid way for newcomers and investors who dare to spend money to be able to enter and join Solana's program. So far, Solana has made a breakthrough in profitable projects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 08:00:21 PM

Guys I want to start investing into new projects through polkastarter platform but I'm looking into getting more info out from anyone of you, if polkastarter platform safe?

First of all, best of luck for this journey and hopefully, you'll get whitelisted to participate in those IDOs as competition is so high. Secondly, polkastarter is safe and it started the hype of IDOs. BTW, if you really wanna participate into IDOs, than don't just stick with one platform as there are more IDO/IGO platforms. OP can check coinrank's statistics to take part into several IDO/IGO platforms if he/she wants.  Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:54:37 AM

IDO with KYC? KYC under IDO for me is already a red flag.
There are already a lot of IDO platforms nowadays that don't need KYC anymore. Try to dive into Solana, there are some platforms there that don't need KYC anymore, for example, is Raydium platform. And also in Ethereum, have you heard DAO Maker (https://daomaker.com/)? I haven't yet tried this but I can always hear about this platform.
Solana without KYC? Are you talking about Solpad Finance (SOLPAD)? To even start with that launchpad isn't even generating any buzz at all. It's as dry as a dead wood at the moment. I guess the Raydium exchange that it's listed on is the main setback as it's not a known one. Solana is a nice project and its chain looks promising. It should be getting IDOs on it but a lot of projects aren't looking that way now. I like the way Tronpad and BSCPAD are structured even though there is KYC tied to them. The KYC thing is to prevent multiple registrations as the profit from these launchpads are really massive. BTW, is there truly any profitable one without a KYC tied to it?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██