Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Fairuser & beegee  (Read 1743 times)
bobR (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:13:35 AM

For kicking us all off
We played by YOUR RULES
and ... got dropped
no warning
no why
so much for being FAIR to your users

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TurdHurdur

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:18:31 AM

I take all your posts with a grain of iodine-131.
bobR (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:25:36 AM

I take all your posts with a grain of iodine-131.
AND THAT IS  what excuse for Fairuser & beegee

Stop being a troll
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:41:20 AM

proof?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
bobR (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:48:49 AM

proof?
of what .. you trolling

Fairuser and beegee shut off all users with less than some efficency that they want
look at the stats
no warning - no recourse -no as they said they would do option for cpu miners
AFTER locking their thread
just being the FAIR people they are

I am NOT a happy camper

what other PROOF do you need
TenthReality

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 02:33:41 AM

I see nothing wrong with this, their pool, their rules, rules can be changed at any point.  So long as they are not holding onto any outstanding balance of yours I don't see why they are required to let you use their service. 
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2011, 02:46:26 AM

With no notice it could be considered unfair.  I can not get to my miners for 3 days.  If my pools kicked me that would be three wasted days.  With notice I can switch to another pool or solo.

bobR (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 02:50:28 AM

I see nothing wrong with this, their pool, their rules, rules can be changed at any point.  So long as they are not holding onto any outstanding balance of yours I don't see why they are required to let you use their service. 

They are holding funds...that have not been confirmed
Yes it's their service Which they changed WITH out warning
that's the bitch -- no warning get that
caused me problems when my miners stopped
they did not do as they said they would...

ie that this was coming in the future
   Not in the next few hours
   and would provide something for cpu miners to stay

instead they dropped users flat out

Miner-TE

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 03:31:16 AM

Looks like BobR has the following coming....  Let us know if you don't receive it.

Est. Earnings:      0.00207598
Unconfirmed:      0.09924903
Historical:      2.24005420
Unpaid Earnings:      0

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
FRanz33

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 03:35:42 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2011, 04:11:00 AM by FRanz33

BobR look man if they kicked u off all u have to do is use their miner to meet their requirements to be in the pool. They did say in their last few posts they would be changing things and man its their pool site and hard work. Have u given them anything other than bitchin and moanin man??? I'm not trying to get into it with u but if u jus bought a low grade entry level gpu you would be much happier mining than with ur CPU. Its really not as big a deal as u make it. What do u collect like 1 coin a week? Ur bitchin about  75 cents cmon. I'd be glad to send u 5 coins if u would jus leave these people alone..but u would prolly moan about that too.. And u already know the unconfirmed payment has to pass 120 blocks before it goes out
TenthReality

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 04:13:38 AM

BobR look man if they kicked u off all u have to do is use their miner to meet their requirements to be in the pool. They did say in their last few posts they would be changing things and man its their pool site and hard work. Have u given them anything other than bitchin and moanin man??? I'm not trying to get into it with u but if u jus bought a low grade entry level gpu you us be much happier mining than with ur CPU. Its really not as big a deal as u make it. What do u collect like 1 coin a week? Ur bitchin about  75 cents cmon. I'd be glad to send u 5 coins if u would jus leave these people alone..but u would prolly moan about that too.. And u already know the unconfirmed payment has to pass 120 blocks before it goes out

If you look at his post history, all he ever does is complain about the quality if the FREE services people are giving him, either software/pool/whatever.  Seriously, go look at his post history, I can't find a single useful one in there.

BoBR, if I gave you 10 BTC, would you never come back and post in these forums every again?

TurdHurdur

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 04:25:25 AM

If you look at his post history, all he ever does is complain about the quality if the FREE services people are giving him, either software/pool/whatever.  Seriously, go look at his post history, I can't find a single useful one in there.

BoBR, if I gave you 10 BTC, would you never come back and post in these forums every again?

Don't start that, other idiots will make annoyance accounts to be paid to leave.
geebus

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2011, 05:51:00 AM

Actually, BobR, you'll be paid whatever payment you deserve as long as it is an amount that is capable of being sent in the bitcoin network. Total payment, including unpaid balance must exceed 0.01 for bitcoind to even allow the transaction to be sent.

We've posted many times stating that our pool is based on efficiency, and we've posted very clearly, multiple times on how to raise said efficiency.

You personally were requesting enough work from the server to equal that of the top 10% of our users, and you were submitting results in the bottom 5% of our users. Essentially causing excessive traffic on the server while providing little to no benefit to the pool. Thats why your account was locked.

Multiple other users have sent me or FairUser private messages asking how to get their accounts reactivated and we've been more than willing to help them rejoin the pool and correct any efficiency issues that they may have had.

I can safely say that you're the only user of our pool that chose to make accusations about us kicking you out and witholding funds.

I believe the message on our pool states, "Contact admins to restore account", and in every case that I have been messaged, I have restored the accounts of those users who were deactivated.

Quite frankly, I'm hesitant to let you back in due to the fact that you seem to be working off of some misguided notion that you have a right to be in our pool, as opposed to the privilege of participating in the community we've established.

You're angry, rude, demanding, accusing, and generally just an unpleasant person. Even still, it would be unfair of us to treat you any different than anyone else, so I will make the same offer I've made to everyone else.

I will unlock your account and put you on a 24-hour probationary period, wherein you must maintain a higher level of efficiency. I don't think it will be too difficult if you switch to a more efficient miner, considering your previous efficiency was 1%.

There is a download link for our miner at the top of our page. Your account is unlocked.

Feel like donating to me? BTC Address: 14eUVSgBSzLpHXGAfbN9BojXTWvTb91SHJ
geebus

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2011, 06:01:40 AM

To quote FairUser's last post:

In light of remembering why we started this pool, we will be making some changes in the up coming days, and the inefficient miners are going to feel the effects of it.  If you haven't increased your askrate on your miner, or are not using poclbm-mod, and your efficiency remains low (< 50% or whatever % we choose), you'll be finding yourself going to another pool.

We have, and still are, making changes to our pool. The first of which was to remove any user with a single-digit efficiency. If you'll note, there are still users connected currently that have < 50% efficiency, and aside from the account I do testing with, there are very few single-digit users anymore. We removed ~50 user accounts that were accounting for 80% of our server load and < 5% of all submitted shares collectively.

This is for the benefit of all of our users. You can either jump on board and work with us, or go somewhere else. I'm sure slush, Tycho, or any other pool operators would be accepting of you in one of their respective pools.

Feel like donating to me? BTC Address: 14eUVSgBSzLpHXGAfbN9BojXTWvTb91SHJ
bobR (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:52:53 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2011, 02:09:38 PM by bobR

geebus if you had read your own thread before locking it
you would see I'm already using it and seeing quit a number of invalid/stale shares
In preperation for the coming change

I still had a few cpu miners running on faster machines
All you needed to do was announce the change was taking effect so people with cpu miners could be shut down Not cut them off late at nite

Fairuser said an efficient cpu miner would be made avalible

By the way you miner shows far grater efficiency than those posted in stats

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: