Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading is more important than replying  (Read 358 times)
psychic fans

Activity: 9
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 07:34:47 AM

The problem is that we have a lot of people here who come solely for earning opportunities, bounty hunters, or because of regular signature campaigns etc.
They are not interested in forum rules but solely to meet their campaign's requirements on the minimum number of posts written

Most bounty hunters are too purposeful. This is disrespect for the forum and disrespect for the project party. They only have money in their eyes. This is the last thing I want to see. These people are very annoying, too There are many false and alternative accounts, which is why I only registered an account today. Do you have any good suggestions to effectively manage the account of the bounty hunter?

1.Only accounts for bounty programs are prohibited, and there is no opportunity to appeal.

2.Raising the requirements for being a bounty hunter, the time limit for registration, the number of posts, the limit on the number of merits, and the need to review with the administrator, I think cheeky gangs can do this work, such as loyceV, cryptopreneurBrainboss, Lovesmayfamilis. They are all very strict And rigorous people.

3.Set up a special altcoin promotion section, forum users vote, everyone said that it is really good, the bounty is hosted by the forum. and many more.

Do you have any other opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4290

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:28:10 AM
Merited by kxwhalexk (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Do you have any other opinions?

Even if this is not your first forum account, you have started to think right because you are well aware of all the bounty hunter violations. This gives hope that we will have a good forum member.
But there is a small amendment, you were misinformed, loyceV and CryptopreneurBrainboss, the nicest and kindest people who just love the forum and want to keep it clean. As for me, I am yes, I will be looking for scammers on the forum. Probably not for nothing that you mentioned here, accounts that have ever been related to you or your friends?
But if you read the OP's topic correctly, everything is clear enough. Be real, do not try to dissemble on the forum, and you will be surprised at the other side, how many friendly people are on the forum who are happy to communicate with you.  Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Luke Briggs

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:33:25 AM

After reading this article occasionally, I don't make any comments.
I don't have time to read everyone's words one by one. I am afraid that when I was expressing my opinion, someone had already said it.
I'm slowly changing now, and I'm starting to read everyone's comments. I can learn a lot from the comments.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 07:51:35 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (3), lovesmayfamilis (1), KingsDen (1)

2.Raising the requirements for being a bounty hunter, the time limit for registration, the number of posts, the limit on the number of merits, and the need to review with the administrator, I think cheeky gangs can do this work, such as loyceV, cryptopreneurBrainboss, Lovesmayfamilis. They are all very strict And rigorous people.

Never knew I was in a gang lol. I have nothing against honest bounty hunter, I'm a manager myself so it will be contradicting of i wa to hate on hunters. They are things you can do to keep your account clean while still participating in bounty. I know of many active forum uses that partake in my bounty and if you were to review their account, you'll be impress and not get discouraged due to the spams. Been a hunter doesn't mean your posting history shouldn't be clean.

Mostly all reports are done weekly and stakes also updated weekly, so why not delete your previous reports instead of leaving them and posting more weekly reports, making your post history just filled with reports and presenting you as an unproductive forum user. Ones your stakes has been given for the week you delete reports or probably after completion of the campaign, you delete all the unproductive posts like the reports and all that to keep your account clean.

Lastly that you're a hunter doesn't mean you shouldn't be active on the forum in discussion regarding cryptocurency and others. There are hunters that have a clean profile while still participating on regular forum discussion and getting merited for their contributions. The forum isn't against bounty but don't abuse that privilege. OP congratulations on your achievement, well deserved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:47:29 PM

For sure, reading so long as you do understand is more important than replying but then, communication is the most important of all. Why is that, you may ask? That's because, its only in communication that some other user can actually know if you did understand or you are following up on what you've read. To this forum or online communities that can hardly moderate or verify the application of the details passed in the articles on the forum, replying and creating of contents seems to be the way. Mind you, replying do has its benefits too, forum wise! And it cannot be underestimated. So as you read, do well to share your views if you have one and don't spam the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:37:29 AM

Yes, reading is very important. But I recently discovered that when I read the content and wanted to express my opinion, I found a lot of similar opinions. This caused me to stop replying and just read.
But the forum is also a free place. We can freely express our thoughts and opinions at any time.
You did a great job on this thread. keep it up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: