Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Musk isn't making that money alone  (Read 169 times)
Himalayacoin007

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:32:14 PM

At this point it’s trolling & or market manipulation. If he carries on with these games he’s going to end up in prison or somebody will have a price on his head. People don’t take kindly to losing millions & millions of $.

https://gettr.com/user/himalayaxchange
https://discord.com/invite/rjgMkPQ7p7
https://twitter.com/himalayaxchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:08:44 PM

I understand the hate but yeah, many becomes an instant millionaire because of the recent pump and dump in the market but obviously still many newbies are also losing money simply because they follow the Tweet of Musk without educating themselves, and now they are blaming Elon on why they lose such money, they can't control their emotions because they only think about the tweets of Elon which is too risky to follow all the time.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:12:23 PM

At this point it’s trolling & or market manipulation. If he carries on with these games he’s going to end up in prison or somebody will have a price on his head. People don’t take kindly to losing millions & millions of $.
trolling is not a crime for you to go in jail .
 someone can get offended with it and take it seriously but they will be having a hard time to reach musk because the guy is rich and have many body guards around him  .
 same as manipulation , its also a thing in investment markets  .

I can't find prove online where Elon Musk said that BTC is bad, are People just spreading FUD
no they are not spreading fud because they have a proof . below is  a link to elons tweet about btc .
he didnt directly said btc is bad but it was being closed to that .
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392602041025843203
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:25:23 PM

I can't find prove online where Elon Musk said that BTC is bad, are People just spreading FUD because this man is chilling coins they expected the least?
He did not say that as he is also an investor of Bitcoin, he never tells people about his participation and investment to keep his name safe from media and that is why he just tells that Tesla did this.
But I don't believe you never see or hear his announcement that Tesla doesn't accept Bitcoin anymore. Maybe we could ask how about those Bitcoins that the company had? Are they dumping it now that causes the sudden price fall? That something be right and can't blame people that they are talking bad towards Elon as he was the reason for this (in his tweet).
Most people I knew said why Doge coin of all coins but mind you this guy have already changed the lives of many this year, those who can't afford costly coins have make some good money through doge, I used to own two million pieces of doge coin myself just for fun sake, I never knew this day will come, the fact is crypto is a land of opportunities, just ride along and drop off at a certain destination and wait for the next ride another time.
If you think that Doge could save you and change your life, it was your choice, nobody stopping you. But I hope you won't regret it later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x