Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helium hotspot miner in India.  (Read 175 times)
thsceptic (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:42:17 PM

Hi all, please guide me about helium hotspot miner, I want to buy those hotspots for India, the only problem is there are no hotspot available in India on helium hotspot map. I want to know if it is a good thing or bad thing. How many hotspots I have to buy to at least start mining? Please help me out, thanks in advance.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hotdog Vendor

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:17:10 AM

From what i know you need to have them spaced 300m apart for them to talk to each other and make money. They can only make money if others are in 10km (i think) range. The need to either be witnessed or witness another miner finding stuff.
I was interested too but live in Australia and nothing much around here so doubt it would make any money. Also I think only 2 companies selling them, which is strange. Other people have said its expensive for what it is too.
As for profits I have tried asking will the rate change long term, or if more miners come on network etc but have never gotten any answers.
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:42:41 AM

This is also the same reason why I haven't buy this miner yet, if I have to buy this miner it's going to be two sets and give one to a cousin of mine living miles away from me and start making money together this way, it's one let down for this miner since you can't buy one and mine alone unless other miners are nearby, it sucks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
thsceptic (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:25:41 AM

This is also the same reason why I haven't buy this miner yet, if I have to buy this miner it's going to be two sets and give one to a cousin of mine living miles away from me and start making money together this way, it's one let down for this miner since you can't buy one and mine alone unless other miners are nearby, it sucks

So if I buy two hotspots for my place (there are no other hotspots in my entire country), will that work? If not then how many at least I have to buy to make things going.
Thanks for you knowledgeable contribution.
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:59:22 PM

So if I buy two hotspots for my place (there are no other hotspots in my entire country), will that work? If not then how many at least I have to buy to make things going.
Since you won't be connecting to same network among the miners you will be fine, but actually it's a matter of time before this miner becomes available in every part of the world, now it's out of stock that's why I don't order yet, also no one said you won't get profits if there aren't many around you, your rewards will just be so low

Hotdog Vendor

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:42:41 PM

If your place is large enough to have them spaced apart 300m then yes. They both need power too. It is radio miner so needs large distance. Read my post before It says most of what I know.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:08:07 PM

The only futuristic miner that makes sense to me is helium, this is the real definition of green energy, no part scarcity or scalping shit going on with GPU, I still prefer this project over Chia project, it's not a real green energy mining, it will end up just like BTC but a bit better in electricity bills part only
Shunyo

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 11:29:16 PM

If your place is large enough to have them spaced apart 300m then yes. They both need power too. It is radio miner so needs large distance. Read my post before It says most of what I know.

Lets make a community of people wanting to buy helium miners in India, city wise, and then we can all benefit from it. I am also interested to get some.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: