Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the vision for the future according to regional director of Binance?  (Read 108 times)
adriaparcerisas (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 368
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 07:46:02 AM

One of the keys to the current situation and something that differentiates it from 2017 is that the global scenario is very different: "In these years we have seen a fairly strong adoption of crypto in countries like Venezuela or Argentina, where the inflationary situation, or mega-inflation, make people pull digital currency to maintain the value of their savings."

The pandemic, of course, has also taken its toll. When it was confined to most of the world's countries, stock markets began to fall sharply and investors, in search of liquidity, began to sell their positions. Bitcoin plunged sharply, dropping to around USD 3,000, and shortly after that, in May, there was another halving. However, after that the value started to take off again.

"The global economic situation has led many people to bet on trading to earn a living in a market where employment is scarce and the health crisis is hitting hard," says Luis Vaello, Binance's regional director in Spain. Looking to the future, and emphasizing that they do not have a crystal ball to know what will happen, Vaello believes that we will continue to see a bullish scenario "not in the price, but in the increasing use". As for the price, the regional director in Spain of Binance highlights that, although Bitcoin fell very aggressively yesterday, it soon recovered and, looking at the graphs, he considers that we are "at a very similar point to 2017", which was when the cryptocurrency really began to take off. Vaello also recalls that in terms of adoption the figures are promising: Binance has not dropped from the top positions in the finance section of the Google and Apple app stores for several months, ahead of all banks and all fintech platforms, and has even positioned itself ahead of other very popular apps such as Instagram or TikTok.

In my opinion, I think we could be facing a promising scenario. However, I don't see Bitcoin with the strength to rise as it did in the past. I think it will be a much more gradual rise and not as strong. There is a possibility of correcting a bit more now that we seem to have entered a Bear market. How do you see it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 09:26:00 PM

In my opinion, I think we could be facing a promising scenario. However, I don't see Bitcoin with the strength to rise as it did in the past. I think it will be a much more gradual rise and not as strong. There is a possibility of correcting a bit more now that we seem to have entered a Bear market. How do you see it?

Everything mentioned above might be already priced-in. Market always measures (evaluate) the future, not the present. So people were betting (buying) based on this scenario in 2018-2020. Now the question is - what will be the economical situation in 2023-2025 - thats what we are doing right now on the market. Buying/selling based on our prediction on economic condition of 2023-2025. Will it be better? Will the US raise interest rates or maybe it will continue to print. Will $$ remain as global reserve currency or will crash?
poesiadefogon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 09:31:21 PM

The rise could be slower but i can see a clear rising tendency. This make the possibility of multiplicate the inversion x 100 or 1k really difficult, but if you invest in btc you will see profits in the future.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 07:46:40 AM

Vaello also recalls that in terms of adoption the figures are promising:
Figures are indeed promising, but I watched a video last week that mentioned the overall adoption rate is only at 2% [not sure how accurate that information was] so far, and when it reaches 10%, then that's when we're going to see interesting results.

I think it will be a much more gradual rise and not as strong.
A gradual rise is a lot better than a sudden huge spike, which most of the time leads to huge crashes in the end.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████