Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[BTO]💰BTO COIN⚡️Staking starting soon ⚡️ New hybrid tech🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀  (Read 1765 times)
Benzon$

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 10:39:13 PM

we woke up with a big smile on our face.As we informed you yesterday we got a massive cyber attack which caused our server to be offline, it seems that the 1BTO=1BTC challenge is disturbing someone.
Since yesterday we managed to defend our blokchain, even If tonight the attack was stronger due of the usage of never seen before powerful technologies, we easily managed to defend our project and people who is trusting us.They can use thousands of computers to break in, we are waiting them.
These attacks means to us that we are doing well and our growth is attracting the attention. To be honest, we are not scared at all and soon we will announce great changes for our community future.Once again, let's make it big together, no one can stop us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benzon$

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 10:43:46 PM

you could not even answer how many pre-mined coins? hah...
Go the their website and read through there,thanks
RallyMe

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 10:59:48 PM

you are trading/mining this and you don't have a clue? hmmm.
CRMoreira

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 11:47:30 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2021, 12:13:09 AM by CRMoreira

Wallet out of sync with 0 active connections to Bitocoin network for someone else or just me ?   ^^   :-)   Still Mining tho   ^^   :-)

http://www.digitalstorm.com.br/img/bto.jpg
K5bull

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 08:44:00 AM

It's keep buying and holding BITOCOIN (BTO) as it rise by 2800% yesterday,make it huge bring investors and let's keep advertising bto
K5bull

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 10:27:48 AM

Hi Guys
I think that we can lose a 0 by big additional listing on the condition that everyone agrees not to sell and especially to promote the corner to the maximum
MandateOses

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 10:37:10 AM

The prices drops down cause of the low selling price at which people places a low order and not only that,also because of the fact that  there are no buyers no pump no investors
Benzon$

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 10:46:33 AM

You should be able to see it now, btw we will be listed on other exchanges as well. As soon as we have an update about it, we will inform everyone on our platforms
Blesse6

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 10:53:11 AM

The prices drops down cause of the low selling price at which people places a low order and not only that,also because of the fact that  there are no buyers no pump no investors
There has never been a crypto coin that have never had its ups and downs but the ability for the community to stay focused and active and investing in the platform gets them to where they are now,I must say that btc wouldn't have gotten to where it is now if the community wasn't standing and investing,let's stand on the platform of bto....... Always
K5bull

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 04:37:51 PM

BTO is a result of our joint efforts to develop a new better peer-to-peer internet currency that allows instant, nearly free payments to anyone in the world. A free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 04:46:56 PM

BTO is a result of our joint efforts to develop a new better peer-to-peer internet currency that allows instant, nearly free payments to anyone in the world. A free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.
Project have been created and are still in existence for a quick reminder,most project doesn't really have their blockchain this made bto most exceptional and unique
Chrisjelaii

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:26:12 AM

The whole Crypto Industry in bleeding at the moment as price is totally in an unbalanced condition, this also applied to even to dominance Coins. At this point I think any one complaining of price drop or fluctuating must be a newbie in Blockhain and Crypto Industry though sometimes it also depends on the product usage that back the Coin or Token.
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:37:37 AM

Project have been created and are still in existence for a quick reminder,most project doesn't really have their blockchain this made bto most exceptional and unique

The user Cases of  Bitocoin project are quite interesting and having its own Blockhain is another big advantage, But I have checked on the website I couldn't find the team behind this project are they anonymous? Also I will like to know if this Bitocoin owned blockchain has similar features with that of Etherium Blockchain or Binance Smart Chain. Does it has the capabilities to fight one of the popular challenge faced in the industry which is high Transaction fee and security?
Jellachrist

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 10:37:10 PM

There's no way bto will move by itself,
BTO needs more activity on social media, Twitter is main.
Lets support the project by tweeting more and retweet.
Look to other coins from zero they build the community and they got more trading because they keep their social media account busy all the time
BTO is easy to move fast at high price, hold your coins and support

If you are referring to marking you are very correct. Marking and promotion is the heart ❤️ of any business, the progress of most Projects lies within the investors, product usage as well as marketing if project investors are speaking good of a particular project as well as doing self marketing on their various social media platforms and beyond then success becomes a very easy thing to achieve.
Blesse6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:29:45 AM

The user Cases of  Bitocoin project are quite interesting and having its own Blockhain is another big advantage, But I have checked on the website I couldn't find the team behind this project are they anonymous? Also I will like to know if this Bitocoin owned blockchain has similar features with that of Etherium Blockchain or Binance Smart Chain. Does it has the capabilities to fight one of the popular challenge faced in the industry which is high Transaction fee and security?
Much of those question that has to be answered,how efficient is the peer to peer transaction,is it just as fast as binance blockchain? Because the only way that person will adopt that system is when the peer to peer comes out well and the transaction fees is reasonably good
Blesse6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:36:06 AM

Bto has been a project that has been planned up so many years having a mission and vision of standing out to achieve a great goal in the future,when there are great investors and marketing done on the project,let's not give this community reasons of benefits of doubt....let's each adopter venture into the social media promotion of this project.
Blesse6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:43:06 AM

Bto has its ico price being $1.2,holders if this token will fall back to it's place it depends on them because there's no way for the coin to be sold cheap and expect the token to rise to its ico price and it doesn't make any value that a buyer bought at $1.2 and sell at $0.000017
Blesse6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:49:32 AM

It's keep buying and holding BITOCOIN (BTO) as it rise by 2800% yesterday,make it huge bring investors and let's keep advertising bto
I wouldn't be pleading for crypto lovers to come and get bto token in their wallets,VinDaX tells it all that bto is doing great and now it's favourable to buy now let's not miss this opportunity of buying BITOCOIN.
Blesse6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:53:03 AM

Much of those question that has to be answered,how efficient is the peer to peer transaction,is it just as fast as binance blockchain? Because the only way that person will adopt that system is when the peer to peer comes out well and the transaction fees is reasonably good
This project is never a scam project,let's not have that in mind this project has come to stay I know many projects have come and gone but bto has come to stay having the ambition to make it's best plans come to fulfilment
Blesse6

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:58:42 AM

In the crypto market theres no project that has not had difficulty in price listing,trust me before they could get to their stand,they've had their difficulty,that's why the team are working endlessly to ensure that this project be able to stand tall and achieve it's purpose.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: