Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the precursors to the end of the Bitcoin bull market?  (Read 71 times)
ARTURVHt (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:32:51 AM

What are the precursors to the end of the Bitcoin bull market? What are the signs of Bitcoin's collapse (smashing, bubble bursting)?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TOM Bb

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:35:06 AM

The market value of BTC has fallen below 30%, the growth rate of financing in the primary market is much greater than that of the overall market value of the secondary market, and the leverage ratio of mortgage lending is too high.
BETTYUI

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:41:55 AM

If God wants to destroy it, he must first make it mad. After Bitcoin broke new highs several times this year, it has received widespread attention. After breaking through 60,000, it fell slightly. I think that after several times of rushing to new highs, it must be a sign to make him fall worse. Some people in the mining group have already begun to consider the plan to take advantage of the high price of the card. I also hold a conservative opinion on the continued high price of the currency. I think that in the course of several ups and downs, someone must have been unable to bear and started chasing the upswing. This is a dangerous sign. Players who do not use leverage do not really matter. Ten percent of a loss is at most equal to a little bit. Those who think of getting rich overnight are the most dangerous.
dota2bestplayer

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:44:15 AM

I started speculating coins in 17 years, and now I have experienced two bulls and bears. At that time, there were three typical bull market stages. The first stage: Bitcoin skyrocketed, and the second stage: Bitcoin's sideways movement. Stage: Shit flying around. Various air coin altcoins have inexplicably skyrocketed. Now I can't tell whether these are rising air coins or missed demon coins.
It is between the second stage and the third stage.
This round of institutional bull market is definitely different from the past, but we can still use the method of cutting boats and swords to find the precursor of the end of the bull market.
Looking at the averages of the past two years, the 17-year bull market has broken through, and then there is a bear market. Now it is very close. It rushed to $70000 or 80,000. Suddenly it rushed to the ultra-high danger zone. I think the breakthrough is back. It is the harbinger of the end of the bull market.
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:50:32 AM

Bitcoin can be understood as a stock. It is a stock of the World Bank. It can also be a currency issued by the World Bank, which can be circulated all over the world. Symptom: Another type of currency appears, surpassing the status of Bitcoin. The economic cycle is declining. Note that it is not an economic recession, but a massive release of water around the world as it is now, raising market share prices, and then raising interest rates after the economic recovery, so that Bitcoin will begin to have bubble expectations and depreciation expectations. Someone behind the scenes, spreading spam, fooling people into buying Bitcoin, and continuing to pull higher when everyone thinks it is already high, but when everyone thinks it continues to rise, they start to short and then plunge. The most important thing is the third one. You must learn to watch hot news. Only when there is a big news that attracts more news, when it has become a consensus that Bitcoin will continue to hit new highs, it is a sign of the end of the bull market. You must escape the top in time. Bitcoin's decline is terrible. It will not only fall by 10‰, 20‰, but a collapsed fall, and it will rebound from time to time to induce more, then rebound a little bit and then plunge... Leek! Edited on 03-28
ROSE B

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:55:40 AM

1. The retail end. According to past experience, the last wave of bitcoin bull market gains is generally driven by retail investors. In the extreme madness of retail investors, the temporary departure of long-term investors will lead to the end of the bull market. And there is no sign of this approach, because the popularity of Google searches in this round of bull market shows that retail investors have not yet reached the high point of enthusiasm.
 2. Gray-scale termination. This bull market has an unprecedented pusher, the Grayscale Fund. However, the so-called success and failure are the same, madly absorbing hundreds of thousands of locked bitcoins. If the bitcoin redemption mechanism is opened one day, it is very likely that this bull market will end.
John Jefferson

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:57:02 AM

That’s more. I have been studying this thing for more than three years, Pi Cycle Top Indicator, 1Y+ HODL Wave, Reserve Risk, Crypto Fear & Greed Index, ahr999 Index, GMI Index... and a series of conventional indicators, Individual indicators may fail, but if most of them report to the police, then the end of the BTC bull market is not far away.
BETTY B

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:59:05 AM

The US dollar will no longer be quantitative easing,
A moment of interest rate hike
May be a long time
Just these few years
Of course, there may not be that day,
So whether it breaks, wait for the next stage,
An unimaginable stage that no one can see through now
At that time, a puddle of muddy water, a chaos
clippers
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 02:36:33 AM

The root of the bull market is actual currency inflation + the self-development of cryptocurrency. The end of the bull market is the stampede caused by the excessively high bubble economy, deflation (dollar raise interest rates), and the market value has already embodied self-development, which has led to insufficient follow-up funding capacity, forming a bear market.

The arrival of the bear market must be due to a fundamental change in the currency environment. The global economic recovery after the end of COVID-19, the evolution of the US industry (rate hike), the rise of great hawks. It is not that Doge has risen too much, young people who are unwilling to work come in to invest, and restrictions on otc.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 03:05:48 AM

It's pretty obvious:
1. Elon Musk tweet about Bitcoin huge energy consumption is actually valid. If we are to have another bull run again, Bitcoin developers will have to fix that.
2. China is always a factor, the recent news of their crackdown on mining sites is not good for Bitcoin pricing.
3. The fear of regulation by the US government, I think this part is the most unpredictable. Investors are scared of buying Bitcoin at a higher price until they know the US government's policy on cryptocurrency.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 804

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 03:09:52 AM

What are the precursors to the end of the Bitcoin bull market? What are the signs of Bitcoin's collapse (smashing, bubble bursting)?
It is a small bear market in the big bull market. Bitcoin is in its bull market for this cycle. Take dips and enjoy cheap price of Bitcoin whenever you can.

Have you ever glanced at the chart of Amazon stock? It has serious corrections and it is Amazon corporation, not Bitcoin.

I don't compare Bitcoin or Amazon is better but if you think Bitcoin is in a bubble, a speculative asset, and too much volatile, please look at Amazon. It has many serious dips and not less terrible than Bitcoin. Amazon stock keeps up its climb and new all time highs are recorded.

If you believe in Bitcoin, hodl and wait for new all time highs. Hodl with spot trading and do not greed with leverages.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███