Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nord Finance a blockchain agnostic platform, with multi-chains  (Read 1077 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:18:58 PM

What is Nord Finance?
Nord Finance, a blockchain agnostic platform, is an advanced decentralized financial ecosystem focusing on simplifying decentralized finance products for users by highlighting traditional finance’s key attributes. Deployed on the Ethereum Network, it integrates multi-chain interoperability, thus proposing a plethora of financial primitives, which constitute savings, advisory, loans against assets, investment/funds management, and swaps.

Ecosystem Partners
Polygon ( Previously Matic Network) partnership will explore endless possibilities in unlocking the potential of DeFi assets to the broader financial ecosystem. This strategic partnership will usher in increased DeFi adoption, enhancing the overall user experience encouraging mainstream users to participate in the revolutionary financial paradigm.

The integration allows Nord finance to bring massive opportunities to the platform users in the Elrond ecosystem. It gives eGold holders the chance to participate in DeFi opportunities on other platforms, while also enabling users from different blockchains to engage with our ecosystem, for mutually beneficial growth.

Nord Finance’s ecosystem becomes immensely stronger, secure, and reliable with the integration of Chainlink. The leading decentralized data network will be an integral part of Nord Finance’s long-term success.

By directing strong enforcement on the security front, Nord Finance aims to establish itself as a standard of trust and care through Zokyo’s efficient security partnership. Thus transferring value to users and the community by making sure they are protected.

Orion Protocol and Nord Finance possess the same capabilities to push the DeFi sphere to the next innovation level. On the DeFi sustainability front, Orion Protocol and Nord Finance will channelize the collective efforts to boost liquidity, accessibility, and interoperability.

Frontier is a Chain Agnostic DeFi Aggregation layer. Using Frontier, Users can Track and Manage DeFi positions, Stake Assets, Swap or Exchange Assets and explore more DeFi Applications in one single place. Frontier is also building Frontier chain, which is a Decentralised Key Management blockchain based on Cosmos SDK.

With the latest partnership with Unilend, Nord Finance aims to reshape the existing DeFi ecosystem with next-gen innovation and technological solutions bringing the community one step closer to a decentralized future. Certainly, with the seamless integration of DeFi innovators, it will be a treat for the community to experience a new adoption wave.

NORD Finance will be integrating ARTH, a non-depreciating value coin in its Nord Savings product enabling lending of ARTH and earning passive income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:19:19 PM

Reserve**
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 11:35:35 PM

I saw there was a "challenge" program for reddit users and they got a pretty good reward for it, do you also plan on hosting it on this forum? some kind of campaign or something? I see this project is not in the basic stage, it has been running. I think that would be a great idea to do.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 11:42:06 PM

I saw there was a "challenge" program for reddit users and they got a pretty good reward for it, do you also plan on hosting it on this forum? some kind of campaign or something? I see this project is not in the basic stage, it has been running. I think that would be a great idea to do.

Yes, it is good to promote a project that has already up and running. Because you can easily provide some good testaments from your clients, real ones not the fake testimonials that we always see from a new project. And with multi-chains, it means you are serving several chains already, which is also an advantage for your customers, as they will look for networks that have economical fees. If you already built trust to some users, they can always put a good word for you.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:52:26 PM

Yes, it is good to promote a project that has already up and running. Because you can easily provide some good testaments from your clients, real ones not the fake testimonials that we always see from a new project. And with multi-chains, it means you are serving several chains already, which is also an advantage for your customers, as they will look for networks that have economical fees. If you already built trust to some users, they can always put a good word for you.

Nord Finance is already live on ethereum and BSC

https://app.nordfinance.io/

Savings V2 will be live soon on BSC

Savings protocol will be live on Polygon also live soon

Once we are live on BSC and Polygon Nord Finance will be first savings protocol to be live on three major Blockchains
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 12:56:57 PM

🎉 $NORD Gets Listed on KuCoin!

Nord Finance is proud to announce that another industry leading exchange, kucoin.com, has chosen to list NORD Token under the trading pair NORD/USDT.

Deposits are effective immediately, trading will begin on June 9th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC, and withdrawals will be available on June 10th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC

Read More: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-nord-gets-listed-on-kucoin?utm_source=NORD

RT: https://twitter.com/nord_finance/status/1402210320018403329?s=21

Telegram Chat: @NordFinance
Telegram Ann: @NordFinance_Ann
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:46:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TPAae2h.jpg

🎉 $NORD Gets Listed on KuCoin!

Nord Finance is proud to announce that another industry leading exchange, kucoin.com, has chosen to list NORD Token under the trading pair NORD/USDT.

Deposits are effective immediately, trading will begin on June 9th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC, and withdrawals will be available on June 10th, 2021 at 10:00 UTC

Read More: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-nord-gets-listed-on-kucoin?utm_source=NORD

RT: https://twitter.com/nord_finance/status/1402210320018403329?s=21

This is great news I strongly believe this will help boost the price of the token and also help in again new investor to the project. Kucoin is one of my favorite exchange which I will like to trade and buy more of this token. I will appreciate the move of the team to get this token listed on this exchange..
Coinlegend77

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:52:57 AM

$NORD trading is now live on #KuCoin!

🚀 NORD/USDT: trade.kucoin.com/NORD-USDT

Find out more about Nord Finance in #KuCoinCryptoGem card.

#DeFi

Time to fill bags with more token.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:54:21 AM

✨NORD FINANCE LIVE STAKING PROGRAMS✨

🔸  BSC Mainnet Staking Programs  🔸

⭐ NORD Staking is now live on Binance Smart Chain! 

$NORD Staking is now live on Binance Smart Chain enabling users to stake $NORD as single asset and earn rewards in $NORD tokens!

Stake here: Dashboard

Learn How to stake: Guide

NOTE: Stake $NORD as single asset and earn rewards in $NORD tokens!

⭐ NORD SAVINGS V2 (COMING SOON)

🔹 ETHEREUM Mainnet Staking Programs 🔹

⭐ NORD SAVINGS V1

Introducing Nord Savings along with Liquidity Mining Progra!

Stake your stable coins here:
Liquidity Mining Program
Read More about the Liquidity Mining Program: MEDIUM
📖Step-by-Step guide on How to Use Nord Savings V1: GUIDE

Nord Savings Product currently supports DAI, USDT, and USDC

✔️ Current APY on USDC   ~  52%
✔️ Current APY on USDT   ~  45%
✔️ Current APY on DAI.     ~  58%

NOTE: Currently supports DAI, USDT and USDC
____

⭐ UniFarm staking: 56% Minimum Upto 300% APY
Stake here: UniFarm Staking
For More Details: MEDIUM
Learn How to stake on Unifarm: GUIDE

Unifarm offers multi asset staking
90 days NORD staking program.
Stake - unstake anytime.
with APY 300% (Guaranteed 56%) depending your staking time period.

NOTE: $NORD STAKING
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:00:07 AM

So I want to keep my nord and invest it somewhere safe for decent interest , is unifarm a safe place to stake ??
I want to leave if for at least 3-6 months  to see how nord performs as it seems like there is lots of competition? Does nord have anything unique that would make it stand out amongst other defi? As said on here there are lots out there and time will decide which projects have the best chance of success.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:29:41 AM

Kucoin got many campaigns for various coins, also has staking pools, nord can be setup up for such utility in kucoin and staking in kucoin, and this will increase the demand of this token and once demand increases definitely price will increase.

Hello, Our savings protocol is mostly like a yield aggregator. So you have many platforms around it. When it comes to our Robo advisory, there are no direct competitors to NORD as on today. The most unique thing about NORD Finance is our Robo advisory product which will give you customised portfolio based on your risk appetite and goals 🤝

In simple terms, Nord is your fund manager. You have low risk appetite and looking for low return savings is for you. If you are little aggressive about your investments, our robo advisory will help you to make a portfolio accordingly.

To know more, Kindly visit our website and read the medium articles

https://nordfinance.medium.com/

Website link: http://Nordfinance.io
Tribunal7

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:34:53 AM

It is my earnest request to allow us to stake our stable coins on bsc network.. I paid so much gas to stake and claim rewards.. just now i claimed a few nord.. despite setting the highest gas the transaction is in limbo.. and i needed the funds urgently. its like a request.. come on the bsc staking.. i know the code is ready and audit is an important task. So i ask, i dont want to claim nord on eth any more. want to claim on bsc. its instant and worth the money. Dont mind apy to be low.. just that the network is faster and better.
Tribunal7

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:55:22 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2021, 11:08:17 AM by Tribunal7

Is the 54% apy decrease, if the number of nord tokens staked increase?
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 11:05:46 AM

🤑 Introducing $NORD APY booster for BSC On-chain Staking program

Since the launch of Nord Staking on BSC, we have seen an overwhelming response from the community. About 150K $NORD (750,000 USD worth Nord) has been staked till now and counting.

Considering the on-going demand for Nord Staking, we have decided to introduce a APY booster increasing the rewards from current 36% to 54% APY! 🥳

Bridge your $NORD tokens to BSC using Bitmax.io or ChainSwap and start earning high $NORD rewards today!

⛓️The pros of BSC

Low Costs - Faster Transaction - Adoption

🎯Dashboard: https://app.nordfinance.io/

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 08:53:19 AM

NORD Advisory gets a boost with Solidum Capital partnership🔥

We are excited to join forces with Solidum Capital in quest to expand our intuitive solutions to a broader audience fuelling the implementation of DeFi investment strategies.

🤝With this partnership we kick start our journey of launching most awaited NORD Advisory. This will drive increased utility as a broader spectrum of audience will be able to experience the world of DeFi investments.

🗣Elucidating on the partnership, Amarnath Reddy , Co-founder of Nord Finance said,

"We are indeed excited to be teaming up with Solidum Capital to expand our robust NORD Advisory services finally to a broader audience with their support and expertise. Therefore to accommodate as many users, players within this sector must develop varied investment strategies that meet users exactly where they are on their investment journeys."

📚: http://bit.ly/Nord-SolidumCapital

Price Discussions: @nord_apes
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:31:52 AM

🏅Winners for the Nord Savings V2 Community Beta Testing are selected!

📣We are happy to share that our V2 Community Beta Testing Program was successful with extensive community support.

🎯This was an important step to evaluate the crucial dynamics of the platform. Through this program we recognised minor bugs and are actively working towards resolving them to ameliorate user experience🛠️

👨‍💻Winners of Beta testing program are selected and will be communicated via email from Nord Team. Reward will be distributed in next 48 hours as per the address provided in the application.

🛶We're indebted to the community to help us sail through the process.

Tribunal7

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:39:44 AM

We need nord token utilities on nord defi ecosystems, this way only produce nord token, we need defi apps to use nord token on them, currently what is nord utility here? I can see nord-busd LP farming, which is over too
Coinlegend77

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:41:02 AM

Actually NORD need some economic improvements on ethereum savings products. There's a lot of sell pressure there, of people that doesn't care a bit about Nord valuation, they can cash out continuously. Must be some lock mechanism... like you want this APY? you need to lock down the tokens 3, 6 or 12 months. There are stable coins so...

and more APY on Nord Staking BSC doesn't solve the problem... as people will continue cashing out... there's no lockdown, like 30 days... nothing

And a bunch of people comes to NORD to drain the rewards

just my PoV... it can be improved with real use cases and lock downs
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:43:27 AM

🔥The news that we have been waiting for is finally here!

🚀Nord Savings V2 will launch on the Polygon Network!

Users from the Polygon ecosystem will get access to salient features of Nord Savings.

💰Low-cost transactions fees
💸 Optimal return on investments
💨 High speed transactions
🤑 Maximize yield returns
🔼 APY Boost for NORD Holders

🗓️We will be launching on Polygon Network on 21st June, 2021. We are all set to make DeFi accessible.

This is one of the major milestones in our journey and we can't get more excited about this!

Read more: http://bit.ly/NORD-Polygon

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:44:57 AM

Introducing our Nord Vikings Ambassador Program🔥

🎯Prepare yourself for an life-changing opportunity by being an integral part of Nord Vikings. Join our mission of making DeFi accessible. You will be rewarded in $NORD tokens💰

🛠️As a Nord Viking you'll be communicating Nord's vision across various channels through content creation, viral marketing, social media, networking and community building 👨‍💻

📉You will be directly associated with the team driving Nord and it's developments

🗡️As a Nord Viking you'll be responsible for the following:

✔️Creating viral content to drive increased level of engagement
✔️ Building global communities across all demographics
✔️Testing the features of our upcoming products
✔️ Collaborating with KOLs across various channels
✔️ Actively involved in translating articles and social media posts

👥Join us to be a part of this program if you are keen on driving adoption in the space

👉 Stay tuned for next steps

📄Fill the form: https://forms.gle/rEpRDmjwREFW5kTJ8
Coinlegend77

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:49:10 AM

Nord saving must not produce nord directly, this ppl immediately dump on market, because it is a free token for them, nord token should only come from staking and liquidity mining not saving, for saving other reward should include, or lock nord reward for some time, the way they dumping killing the business, team should remove nord reward for saving immediately, and only for bsc staking and the only way for them buy through market and stake if you want to earn nord, also this nord need real usecase on this ecosystem.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:53:21 AM

📊 Trading $NORD on Kucoin is Live now!

⏳The wait is finally over.
🚀With another listing on leading cryptocurrency exchange, users will now be able to trade $NORD/$USDT pair on Kucoin Exchange!

Here's the trading link: https://trade.kucoin.com/NORD-USDT

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 09:54:16 AM

#BetaTestingUpdate

Due to the tremendous interest from the community, it is mandatory to acknowledge the community's enthusiasm to participate in the Beta Testing program🔥

🕜Hence, we have decided to extend the testing process for the Community Beta Testing program till 8th June 6 PM UTC.

The last batch of shortlisted participants have already recieved the official emails from the Nord team to participate in the testing program. Users are required to check their mail box to carry forward with further process.

💪Let's work towards supporting Nord's mission of making DeFi accessible.

🤓Read more: http://bit.ly/NORD-Beta

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:17:19 PM

🥳NORD Savings is going live today on Polygon at 2 PM UTC⏰

📌For more details check here: https://nordfinance.io/

👀Telegram Chat: @NordFinance
🗣Telegram Ann: @NordFinance_Ann
💥Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
⚡️Price Discussions: @nord_apes
Coinlegend77

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:38:41 PM

The problem is lack of interest or demand to token, lack of better exchange, lack of utility use case for nord, lack of good products to utilize nord token in system, when team create demands by any means then can ppl keep buying this regardless how much sell pressure comes, right now ppl dumping because of what i mentioned, we need few more better exchange to increase demands and also some sort of marketing or campaign to earn nord rewards for some efforts
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:42:08 PM

Dear AscendEX Users,

AscendEX will enable deposits and withdrawals for NORD via Polygon’s PoS Chain on June 21 at 1:00 P.M. UTC, 2021. AscendEX users will benefit from lower deposit and withdrawal costs and faster processing.

Please make sure you select the correct network when making deposits and withdrawals to avoid any potential settlement issues.

-NORD MATIC Contract
https://polygonscan.com/token/0xf6f85b3f9fd581c2ee717c404f7684486f057f95

We truly appreciate your continued support.

The AscendEX Team
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:43:41 PM

🥳 We are elated to annouce that the audit by Quill Hash has been completed for the NORD Saving Protocol Tier System part.

We are confident that this partnership would enable us to add an extra layer of safety for our platform users.🦺🦺

👩‍💻Nord Finance's smart contracts codebase successfully concluded the audit on various parameters including quality, security, and correctness 🔐

🔎 QuillAudits is a secure smart-contracts audit platform designed by QuillHash Technologies. It is a fully automated platform to verify smart contracts to check for security vulnerabilities through it's superior manual review and automated tools.

👉 Access the report : https://docsend.com/view/v6zsj4drmnfda58r

✔️ Our Social Media Links:

Telegram chat: @NordFinance
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
Tribunal7

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:45:17 PM

Hi, Our savings protocol is mostly like a yield aggregator. So you have many platforms around it. When it comes to our Robo advisory, there are no direct competitors to NORD as on today. The most unique thing about NORD Finance is our Robo advisory product which will give you customised portfolio based on your risk appetite and goals 🤝

In simple terms, Nord is your fund manager. You have low risk appetite and looking for low return savings is for you. If you are little aggressive about your investments, our robo advisory will help you to make a portfolio accordingly.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:46:59 PM

🤑 NORD Savings V2 is now live on Polygon!

We are excited to announce that NORD Savings is now live on Polygon , users can deposit Stable Coins (USDT/USDC/DAI) and $NORD together !

🖥 Dashboard :  https://app.nordfinance.io/

📙 User Guide :  http://bit.ly/NordSavingsV2_Guide

📖 Read more about Nord Savings V2 : http://bit.ly/NORD-Polygon

🧰Nord Savings V2 Audit by ZOKYO and Quill Hash : http://bit.ly/NordV2_AuditReport
http://bit.ly/NordV2_AuditReport_2

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:52:29 PM

Hi, Our savings protocol is mostly like a yield aggregator. So you have many platforms around it. When it comes to our Robo advisory, there are no direct competitors to NORD as on today. The most unique thing about NORD Finance is our Robo advisory product which will give you customised portfolio based on your risk appetite and goals 🤝

when are you going to launch your app in ethereum and matic network? right now, the up and running network in staking is BSC.

are there Nord stakers here from the forum? the % APY is not that high but if this platform will survive long, this will be a good source of passive income. and their price will only increase once their defi ecosystem is gaining interest from the community.
btw, your approach of accommodating several networks may encourage varied types of stakers, which is also good in attracting your clients.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 10:36:28 AM

Dear Community, we are pleased to announce that the NORD Staking program on BSC has been extended for 3rd month!🎊

We have collectively decided to extend the NORD Native Staking program on BSC for 30 days. Users will be able to stake $NORD and earn rewards in $NORD on #BSC as a single asset and earn 40% APY🔥🚀

🔎 BSC has one of the fastest blockchain transaction times; with features such as on-chain Staking, low-cost transaction and increased network activity, the BSC ecosystem is thriving.

We aim to offer users easy access to a plethora of financial products, including, but not limited to, yield-farming aggregation. And this program will drive exposure in BSC Ecosystem and maximise returns for users.🙌

📚 Step by step Guide for NORD Staking : http://bit.ly/Nord-BSC

✔️Our Social Media Links:

✅ Telegram chat: @NordFinance

✅ Telegram Ann: @NordFinance_Ann

✅ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:55:39 PM

ICYMI: NORD/ DFYN Ecosystem Farming Pool is live now 🚀

🌊 NORD-DFYN LP  Staking is live for users to provide liquidity and stake LP Tokens and earn 450 $DFYN per day rewards for 60 days💰

Stake NORD-DFYN LP to farm $DFYN Tokens and earn upto 581% APY 👩‍🌾

Get Started: https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/eco-farms

✔️Our Official Social Media Links:

✅ Price Discussions: @nord_apes
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:57:02 PM

🚨Announcement 🚨
Nord Finance Weekly Quiz contest!! 

🚀 29th June to 4th July, 2021 🚀

🎉 Prizes: 1 lucky participant can win $25 NORD tokens 🎉

⚡️How to Participate⚡️

Select correct answer of all quiz questions posted daily (one question every day) on the Nord Finance Telegram group.

💡Rules :

1) Contest will run 29th June  - 04th July ⏰

2) The prize will be credited to 1 winner chosen at random 💯

3) The prize will be credited to the winner's wallet within one week of the contest ending 💵

4) Participants and Winners must be part of Our Official Social Media Links:

All the best everyone !! 🔥
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:59:35 PM

Among the several crypto products that have gained traction in the last year, DeFi has been the most prominent with real world use cases given its potential to become a leading product to challenge the trillion dollar traditional financial sector. At the time of writing, the total market capitalization of the DeFi protocols stands at USD 61.68 billion. Additionally, the total value locked in DeFi contracts has jumped from about USD 1 billion in June 2020 to a massive USD 79 billion as of June 2021 with the numbers only rising each day.
Tribunal7

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:00:33 PM

At its very core, Decentralized Finance, or DeFi, is an umbrella term for applications and projects on the public blockchain that are designed to disrupt the traditional financial sector. DeFi protocols are typically built on decentralized blockchain networks that don’t require any access rights to lend, borrow, or trade financial products.
Nord Finance, a DeFi application, is a multi-chain interoperable platform that combines traditional finance features into the DeFi network in an effort to make DeFi investments more accessible and convenient for users. From yield-farming aggregation, fund management, robo-advisory to loans on assets, Nord offers a host of financial services through its 4 key products — Nord.Savings, Nord.Advisory, Nord.Loans and Nord.Swap.
Coinlegend77

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:02:44 PM

How Does Nord Advisory Work?

So, Nord.Advisory is an in-built robo-advisory system that aims to make the process of investment decisions easier for users. Sounds great but how does it work? Let’s find out:

To understand how Nord.Advisory works, we need to first get a deeper look into some of the common problems that DeFi investors face today.
Just like any other investment, even DeFi investments contain several risks and require knowledge of the underlying dynamics of their investments.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:04:29 PM

🚨Announcement 🚨
Nord Finance Weekly Quiz contest!! 

🚀 05th July to 10th July, 2021 🚀

🎉 Prizes: 1 lucky participant can win $25 NORD tokens 🎉

⚡️How to Participate⚡️

Select correct answer of all quiz questions posted daily (one question every day) on the Nord Finance Telegram group.

💡Rules :

1) Contest will run 05th July  - 10th July ⏰

2) The prize will be credited to 1 winner chosen at random 💯

3) The prize will be credited to the winner's wallet within one week of the contest ending 💵

4) Participants and Winners must be part of Our Official Social Media Links:

All the best everyone !! 🔥
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:05:26 PM

Firstly, As you know, the Chainswap platform was attacked. The attack resulted in draining a number of its liquidity pools for diverse projects. This was shocking for us as Nord Finance was adversely effected with this exploit on chainswap.

We at NORD FINANCE are closely working with the team at Chainswap to investigate the matter and decide the ideal course of action in the community’s best interest.

As a community-centric platform, NORD FINANCE is thriving hard to deliver the best in tandem with the ongoing process to safeguard the community.
Moving forth, we will incorporate efficient risk management practices to avoid unfavourable circumstances.

NORD FINANCE is operating on various fronts to effectively resolve the damage and normalize the experience as part of its efficient risk management strategy.
One primary aspect is to uphold the community’s interest by communicating the ongoing happenings in a fair and transparent manner.

These are as follows:

In order to drive increased transparency within the community, Nord Finance acknowledges the Chainswap attack and its implications on the project.

We will be curating a community guide describing the procedure on the next plan of action.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:07:15 PM

🙏Dear NORD Vikings and holders of $NORD, we have completed our preliminary analysis of the @chain_swap hack. We have contacted the @chain_swap team and are in active discussions to determine the best path forward.

Please note:

✊NORD Finance systems, Smart Contracts, and savings protocol remain unaffected, each of which has been audited by Zokyo and Quillhash.

💻Preliminary Analysis of the Hack: https://bit.ly/ChainSwapHackTransparency

💪In these testing times, we request the community to have faith in Nord's vision to revolutionise the DeFi space. We will be keeping the article and this thread updated regularly.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:09:46 PM

Can someone explain why the circulating supply increases? And, when it will stop increasing?

Can be reasons like token vesting,Rewards in nord from staking.
Its common in every project as supply never raise at a time, as it will create collapse of project as well.
Coinlegend77

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:10:41 PM

Can someone explain why the circulating supply increases? And, when it will stop increasing?

The supply will keep increasing upto a maximum of 10 million.
You have to understand that projects have a maximum supply and a circulating supply.
Our circulating supply is 2.3 million more or less and the maximum supply is 10million.

Starting august the circulating supply will increase much faster.
That means that somehow we need to increase our market cap quick enough for us to maintain the current Nord price.
I hope that Nord advisory release comes soon and Nord keeps attracting great investors 🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Supremestar

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:11:28 PM

the best part about Nord is that the team keeps working and developing new things eventhough the token is not flying
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:16:15 PM

✨NORD FINANCE LIVE STAKING PROGRAMS✨

🔸  BSC Mainnet Staking Programs  🔸

⭐ NORD Staking live on BSC ⭐

$NORD Staking is now live on Binance Smart Chain enabling users to stake $NORD as single asset and earn rewards in $NORD tokens!

Stake here: Dashboard

Learn How to stake: Guide

NOTE: Stake $NORD as single asset and earn rewards in $NORD tokens!

⭐ NORD - BUSD LP V2 Staking ⭐

Steps to participate in LP Program

1. Provide NORD - BUSD Liquidity in PancakeSwap V2: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/add/0x6e9730EcFfBed43fD876A264C982e254ef05a0DE/0xe9e7CEA3DedcA5984780Bafc599bD69ADd087D56

2. Stake the NORD - BUSD CAKE LP Tokens at App.Nordfinance.io

Rewards to be distributed: Min 4500 $NORD
⏳Duration: One month (extendable)

⚡ MATIC MAINNET STAKING PROGRAMS ⚡

⭐ NORD Savings V2 ⭐  ( POLYGON )

Salient features of Nord Savings. ⤵️

🗞️New Tier based system approach
💰Low-cost transactions fees
💸 Optimal return on investments
💨 High speed transactions
🤑 Maximize yield returns
🔼 APY Boost for NORD Holders
⚡Highest APY based on their holding

Stake your stable coins here: Dashboard

Read More about the Salient Features of new tier based NORD savings on Polygon : MEDIUM

📖Step-by-Step guide on How to Use Nord Savings V2: GUIDE

🔹 ETHEREUM Mainnet Staking Programs 🔹

⭐ NORD SAVINGS V1 ⭐

Stake here: V1 Staking

Read more: MEDIUM

📖Step-by-Step guide on How to Use Nord Savings V1: GUIDE

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 02:00:08 PM

🚨ChainSwap Hack: Transparency Update #2🚨

🙏Dear Community,

Post our preliminary analysis we've been working round the clock to ensure that we cater to our user's and project's best interests.

💻Detailed plan is posted in the article for $NORD token holders on BSC / PancakeSwap $NORD Staking program holders on BSC Transacted $NORD on Pancake after the ChainSwap Hack.

In addition, We have also included details of:

1. $NORD Buyback fund
2. $NORD Tokenomics adjustments

📜Read more:
https://bit.ly/ChainSwapHackTransparency_2

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 02:00:28 PM

🙏Dear Community,

Post our preliminary analysis we've been working round the clock to ensure that we cater to our user's and project's best interests.

💻Detailed plan is posted in the article for $NORD token holders on BSC / PancakeSwap $NORD Staking program holders on BSC Transacted $NORD on Pancake after the ChainSwap Hack.

1. $NORD Buyback fund

📜Read more:

🚨Airdrop Announcement for $NORD BSC Holders 🚨

✅We have completed our snapshot analysis and in the process of migrating to Polygon.

⏰We will be completing the airdrop and migration in next 48 hours.

🙏Announcement will be made once we complete the process.

👉This is applicable for :

1. $NORD token holders on BSC

All the $NORD holders who didn’t do anything but held during the pre/post-incident are eligible for a 100% fully unlocked $NORD token on Polygon side on their same address.

2. $NORD Staking program holders on BSC

BSC-NORD Staking holders’ snapshots along with rewards are taken before the hack and will be migrated to Polygon Staking with the 100% $NORD balances along with the rewards earned. Excluding those who bought after the hack and staked.

Staking program holders will be automatically migrated to new Polygon staking program with same rewards.

No action required!

3. LP program holders will have another announcement coming soon to do migration process.

⌛️For others please wait for further announcements.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:37:32 AM

🙏Dear Community,

1. $NORD Buyback fund

📜Read more:

🚨Airdrop Announcement for $NORD BSC Holders 🚨

✅We have completed our snapshot analysis and in the process of migrating to Polygon.

⏰We will be completing the airdrop and migration in next 48 hours.

🙏Announcement will be made once we complete the process.

👉This is applicable for :

1. $NORD token holders on BSC

All the $NORD holders who didn’t do anything but held during the pre/post-incident are eligible for a 100% fully unlocked $NORD token on Polygon side on their same address.

2. $NORD Staking program holders on BSC

BSC-NORD Staking holders’ snapshots along with rewards are taken before the hack and will be migrated to Polygon Staking with the 100% $NORD balances along with the rewards earned. Excluding those who bought after the hack and staked.

Staking program holders will be automatically migrated to new Polygon staking program with same rewards.

No action required!

3. LP program holders will have another announcement coming soon to do migration process.

🚨Attention NORD-BUSD Independent LP providers 🚨

Request to below mentioned LP holders on pancake swap to contact @amarnath_reddy for further migration plan to Polygon.

🖥 NORD-BUSD LP holders with below addresses

1.0xd31d2278b529dc5dc88a12c0adbe8cd6e739d28b
2.0x2cc77a7e5041e764f418916ce18c8821560ec75a
3.0x07d80ae6f36a5e08dca74ce884a24d39db9934ed
4.0x6653aa49d5bfa6dc70d95e95a0643f3cb9e2278b

No action required if you are part LP staking program , we will migrate to Polygon once above users contact us immediately.

Tribunal7

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:39:33 AM

When will liquidity be restored on uniswap? Unlikely the price can dump any further than this and For those of us holding onto coins in Uniswap, will we be able to migrate to Polygon?
Coinlegend77

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:42:48 AM

When will liquidity be restored on uniswap? Unlikely the price can dump any further than this and For those of us holding onto coins in Uniswap, will we be able to migrate to Polygon?
Nope, That's for  $NORD token holders on BSC who didn’t do anything but held during the pre/post-incident
and $NORD Staking program holders on BSC
Liquidity was removed on Uniswap. We will have to wait for an update on it.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:45:34 AM

🚨UPDATE: Airdrop Announcement for $NORD BSC Holders 🚨

1. $NORD token holders on BSC: ✅ COMPLETED One to One $NORD replacement on POLYGON for holders who didn’t do anything but held during the pre/post-incident

2. $NORD Staking program holders on BSC: ✅ COMPLETED Migration on Polygon for $NORD Staking with the 100% $NORD balances along with the rewards earned.

⚡️⚡️$NORD staking on Polygon is Live NOW⚡️⚡️

Note: All the holders and stakers arr airdropped with some MATIC to pay the fees or interact with contract 😊

There might be small difference in rewards earned as we have taken snapshot on monday and rewards are being paid as per that. We have extended staking till aug 15th so additional rewards are distributed aswell.

NORD MATIC Contract:

3. LP program holders snapshot along with BUSD / NORD balances before the hack is complete and is ready for migration to Polygon.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:46:31 AM

1. $NORD token holders on BSC: ✅ COMPLETED One to One $NORD replacement on POLYGON for holders who didn’t do anything but held during the pre/post-incident

2. $NORD Staking program holders on BSC: ✅ COMPLETED Migration on Polygon for $NORD Staking with the 100% $NORD balances along with the rewards earned.

⚡️⚡️$NORD staking on Polygon is Live NOW⚡️⚡️

Note: All the holders and stakers arr airdropped with some MATIC to pay the fees or interact with contract 😊

There might be small difference in rewards earned as we have taken snapshot on monday and rewards are being paid as per that. We have extended staking till aug 15th so additional rewards are distributed aswell.

NORD MATIC Contract:

3. LP program holders snapshot along with BUSD / NORD balances before the hack is complete and is ready for migration to Polygon.

✅ COMPLETED : LP program holders airdrop in USDT & NORD balances before the hack is completed on POLYGON.

We have distributed in USDT / NORD separately , You can chose to supply Liquidity with NORD/DFYN pair.

NORD/ DFYN Ecosystem Farming Pool is live 🚀

⚡️⚡️ Stake NORD-DFYN LP to farm $DFYN Tokens and earn upto 518% APR 👩‍🌾

Supply LP : https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/eco-farms

✅ COMPLETED : All the $NORD holders who HOLD tokens before the incident and also bought after the hack and still hold tokens in the wallet have been sent $NORD token as per their balances before hack on Polygon side of their address.

Note: All the holders and stakers arr airdropped with some MATIC to pay the fees or interact with contract.

NORD MATIC Contract:

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 06:46:57 AM

✅ $NORD staking user guide on polygon

👨‍🏫 This videos to help everyone with these questions about using Nord on Polygon.

1. How to migrate trust wallet to metamask ( never share your pvt key to anyone)

2. How to setup Polygon network on metamask.

3. How to use $NORD STAKING on Polygon using metamask.

https://youtu.be/GWEQzgoRLEM

👨‍🏫 User Guide :How to Send $NORD from Ethereum to Polygon.

✨Kindly refer below users guide video.

https://youtu.be/bgtZPdTi1K0

Thanks to our community member @ritchiehok for making in detail video.

👇 Join our official communities 👇

✅ TG Community:
https://t.me/NordFinance

✅ TG Ann channel
https://t.me/NordFinance_Ann

✅ Twitter
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance

✅ Medium
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:36:09 AM

🦄 NORD/ETH Uniswap  Liquidity is Back !

Official Uniswap link: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6e9730ecffbed43fd876a264c982e254ef05a0de&use=V2

$NORD contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6e9730ecffbed43fd876a264c982e254ef05a0de

$NORD/ETH LP rewards program on Uniswap will be LIVE on starting from JULY 28th ! Stay tuned ...

Supremestar

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:39:30 PM

congrats to the project team, advisory looks very good but I have some technical questions. What is the technology behind that? For example, evaluating the risk profile of the investors, are you using some correlations or you are using some user behavior datasets for machine learning /deep learning?
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:42:12 PM

🔥We are excited to announce that Nord advisory will be live !

🗓️ Launch date: August 9th 2021

Nord Advisory is 1st Decentralized Active Fund Management Protocol.

We strongly believe that sets on the path to make DeFi accessible and we are immensely grateful to the support we have received from the community.🙏

📜Read more: https://bit.ly/NORDAdvisory

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:43:54 PM

🔥$NORD LP Rewards Program Is Now Live On Uniswap!

🤩Users can now earn $NORD when they provide liquidity into $NORD/$ETH Pair and Stake LP Tokens.

👀LP Staking Dashboard: https://app.nordfinance.io/

📖 Guide : https://docs.nordfinance.io/nord-staking/nord-staking-guide

Supremestar

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:54:01 AM

All BSC staking tokens have been automatically migrated to Polygon Network.
Add Polygon network on your Metamask and your tokens will be there
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:00:10 PM

🔥We are excited to announce that Nord advisory will be live !

🗓️ Launch date: August 9th 2021

Nord Advisory is 1st Decentralized Active Fund Management Protocol.

We strongly believe that sets on the path to make DeFi accessible and we are immensely grateful to the support we have received from the community.🙏

📜Read more: https://bit.ly/NORDAdvisory

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:01:20 PM

🥳Nord Finance is proud to announce NORD Advisory : First DeFi Active Asset Management Protocol

🤯For this one of its kind revolutionary product we have partnered with Solidum Capital , we want to highlight the importance of this journey together. 👀

💪NORD Advisory - Quant Strategy Fact Sheet :

🚀NORD Advisory's 1st product to be built on the Solidum Capital Quant Strategy.

👨‍💻Solidum Capital has 21 year of Investing Experience.

🤑Strategies are consistently the top performing in the crypto asset management industry.

🤩Best Riskmanagement principles with downside protection and reduced volatility.

🤝Diversified investment strategy based on the market cap and liquidity criteria.The strategy utilizes a dynamic quantitative hedging mechanism.

📚 Read More about :
http://bit.ly/Nord-SolidumCapital
https://bit.ly/NORDAdvisory

✅ Price Group: @nord_apes
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:02:14 PM

#NORDFinance #DeFi

👀 NORD App - New User Interface (UI ) LIVE !!👀

🥳 Nord Finance is pleased to inform that we have updated our UI and is LIVE now with

⚡️ Intuitive and easy to access dashboards
⚡️ Dark Mode and Light mode
⚡️ Enhanced UI interface

🤩 Experience the all new UI interface at https://app.nordfinance.io/

Supremestar

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:03:51 PM

Well, Nord is working closely with Solidum to tap into investment strategies that cover different crypto asset types and different timelines.

Must give this article a read. It's a good read.
http://[Suspicious link removed]/Nord-SolidumCapital
Tribunal7

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:06:11 PM

for all my kucoin peeps trying to stake i was having a really hard time understanding the steps but since i just did it, i typed out what i had to do.  step 1: download metamask 2. go to coingecko search for "Nord" copy the contract address (you will need this for next step) 3. open metamask, click assets, click add token, select custom token, paste contract address and the rest should populate, click next, theres your nord wallet 4. transfer eth to metamask ethereum wallet 5. transfer nord to metamask nord wallet from kucoin. something i noticed is on the metamask chrome extension there isnt a receive option to obtain wallet address and get the transfer started, so when you click on your wallet there will be 3 dots in the upper right hand corner, click it, then click account details and theres your wallet address info. 6. open app.nordfinance.io click "staking" it will ask you to connect your metamask, do that, and the rest should be pretty self explanatory. if i left something out let me know, this is not financial advice, i am not an admin, all transfers are done at your own risk and im just a person trying to help out people like me who may not be tech savvy. admin delete if not allowed, thanks
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:08:00 PM

✊July was a challenging month for us as we had an unexpected hack of our bridge provider chainswap. We successfully managed to navigate out of this challenge by taking a community-first approach and by ensuring complete transparency and addressing the community’s problems.

🤝We are genuinely grateful for the support and engagement we received from our community.

NORD Advisory launch would further strengthen our goals of building an advanced decentralised financial ecosystem🚀🚀

👉Here are some electrifying highlights for the month of JULY:

1. 🤓Nord Advisory is coming on Aug 9th

2. 📑ChainSwap Hack Transparency Update

3. 🚀$NORD staking on Polygon is now live

4. 💸LP Rewards program live on UniSwap

5. 🖥Nord App gets a new UI

🥳🥳We are all set to drive the future of DeFi.

👉Read more: https://bit.ly/NORD-JULYRecap

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 12:09:27 PM

Join us on Clubhouse where CEO of AcknoLedger - Yash Dahenkar will host CEO of Nord Finance - Amarnath Reddy and will have discussions on financial applications on Defi space

Link to join: https://www.clubhouse.com/club/voice-of-crypto

Official Project Sources ( AcknoLedger)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/acknoledger
Telegram Community: t.me/acknoledgercommunity
Telegram Announcement: t.me/acknoledger

Official Project source ( Nord Finance )
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
Telegram: https://t.me/NordFinance
Telegram announcement : https://t.me/NordFinance_Ann
#AcknoLedger #Crypto #Cryptocurrency #Clubhouse #LearnCrypto #FinancialApplicationsonDefi
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 07:28:49 AM

The most awaited 21st day of “Voice Of Crypto Festival”  is here!

Join us at Clubhouse on 15th August

Session 7
Discussion Time: 6PM - 7PM IST (12:30PM UTC - 1:30PM UTC)

Topic: “EVERYTHING ABOUT DEFI”

Host: Yash Dahenkar, CEO of AcknoLedger

Speakers:

Amarnath Reddy, CEO & CoFounder - Nord Finance

Rohit Goyal, Founder - Mesh Finance & Mudrex

Link to join: https://www.clubhouse.com/club/voice-of-crypto

✅ Youtube: https://bit.ly/NORD-YOUTUBE

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 07:29:45 AM

🔥All New $NORD Staking Program is Live NOW .

🤩Key Features:

1. 🤑Live on both chains Polygon and Ethereum
2. 😎Fixed 60% APR (Double the present rewards) & Unlimited Staking
3. 🤯Airdrop of performance fees for longterm stakers.
4. 🤝12days Unbound period for unstake - "Reduced sell pressure"
5. 💰$NORD BuyBacks: 15% of NORD Advisory Performance fee will be used to buy back every month.

📜More details: bit.ly/nordfinance-staking

🦾Stakers will be an integral part of NORD governance and will take key decisions in Protocol fees, APYs and other DAO decisions.

🗣PS: Present staking program will end , users need to migrate manually to NEW Staking program.

Tribunal7

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:07:06 PM

"We put one step forward and compensated genuine buyers from our team tokens ." They should be grateful to you for this sacrifice.  You didn't have to do this.That's why I'm sure that this team and this project will come to a very good place.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:08:17 PM

💰 Over 475,000 $NORD have now been locked into NORD Staking Programs !

Thats $1.2M USD locked and out of circulation 🚀

👨‍💻 Start Staking for 60% Fixed APR at : https://app.nordfinance.io/
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:09:10 PM

All new NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Live now 🚀

🌊 NORD-DFYN LP  Staking is live for users to provide liquidity and stake LP Tokens and earn dual token 400 DFYN + 150 NORD per day rewards for 30 days💰

Stake NORD-DFYN LP to farm $DFYN Tokens and earn upto 772% APY 👩‍🌾

Get Started: https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/dual-farms

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 07:10:13 PM

🦄 NORD/ETH Uniswap Liquidity Rewards Program is Extended for 30 more days  !

Official Uniswap link: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6e9730ecffbed43fd876a264c982e254ef05a0de&use=V2

$NORD contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6e9730ecffbed43fd876a264c982e254ef05a0de

Stake NORD-ETH LP to farm $NORD Tokens and earn upto 70% APY 👩‍🌾

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 01:58:48 PM

✊August was absolutely action-packed with the launch of NORD Advisory and New Staking program

👉Here are some highlights for the month of August:

1. 🤓Nord Advisory Launched

2. 🚀All new $NORD staking on Polygon and Ethereum is live

3. 👩‍🌾NORD/ETH Uniswap Liquidity Rewards Program is Extended

4. 💸All new NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Live now

🥳 We are super excited for September bundled with some exciting news and product updates.

👉Read more: https://bit.ly/NORD-AUGRecap

Supremestar

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:13:58 AM

Dear Nord Vikings,

As per the last update on May 14th, i.e. 3 months ago, considering the best interest of the project's future success and growth, we had paused the $NORD token distribution for seed and private investors for 3 months.

Now that we have completed three months, we want to update our community on releasing investors tokens.

After continuous brainstorming, we have taken few crucial decisions to strengthen the investor's commitment to the project.

1. We have requested all the investors to help the project in difficult times and asked to commit to providing support in the growth.

2. We have decided to forego the investors who are not willing to put any efforts to add value to the project as committed during their investment stage and failed to be active contributors/supporters. We will be refunding the amount in USDT and their SAFTS would be cancelled.

3. Other investors who are supportive and willing to help further are also requested to stake their tokens into the present LONG Term staking program. Fortunately, most of them have agreed to stake their tokens.

4. With this, the token inflation will come down drastically, and we will have some significant announcements about the refunded SAFT tokens in the coming days.

We are confident that this decision will be in the best interest of the community, driving long term sustainability of the project💪

Best Regards,

Team Nord

✅ Youtube: https://[Suspicious link removed]/NORD-YOUTUBE

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:14:16 PM

👀 Guess what’s cooking ?

$NORD will be available to even more people soon. A new exchange 👀

Guess where $NORD is going to be listed 💡

That’s not the end , we have more to announce about $NORD🔥

Stay tuned 🚀

#NORDFinance #NORDVikings
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:16:07 PM

💰 Over 580,000 $NORD have now been locked into NORD Staking Programs !

Thats $1.6M USD locked and out of circulation 🚀

Supremestar

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:28:03 PM

Hi admin! Whats the total volume of tokens that are to be released?
Tribunal7

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:28:59 PM

Hi admin! Whats the total volume of tokens that are to be released?

It suppose to be 5324 per day from seed+pvt investors , now that we are refunding few SAFTS and other investors are going to stake as well , it will be far less tokens that actually coming to circulation. at leaset 60%+ less than actual
Supremestar

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:30:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/n7T0s0s.jpg

🎉 $NORD Gets Listed on BitMart!

BitMart will list NORD Finance (NORD) on September 8, 2021. The following trading pair will be available: NORD/USDT. 

Please note the available dates for different functions below:

Deposit feature: Sept 7th  5:00 AM (EDT)  / 9:00 AM (UTC)
Trade feature: Sept 8th 5:00 AM (EDT) / 9:00 AM (UTC)
Withdrawal feature: Sept 9th 5:00 AM (EDT) / 9:00 AM (UTC)

Read More: https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/articles/4406202386075

RT: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1433728426813190145?s=20

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:31:47 PM

🎉 $NORD Gets Listed on BitMart!

BitMart will list NORD Finance (NORD) on September 8, 2021. The following trading pair will be available: NORD/USDT.

Please note the available dates for different functions below:

Deposit feature: Sept 7th  5:00 AM (EDT)  / 9:00 AM (UTC)
Trade feature: Sept 8th 5:00 AM (EDT) / 9:00 AM (UTC)
Withdrawal feature: Sept 9th 5:00 AM (EDT) / 9:00 AM (UTC)

Read More: https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/articles/4406202386075

RT: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1433728426813190145?s=20

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:33:16 PM

💰 Over 627,000 $NORD have now been locked into NORD Staking Programs !

Thats $2.0M USD locked and out of circulation 🚀

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:34:48 PM

Listing Announcement Done ✅

👀 Guess what's coming NEXT for $NORD ?

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 12:13:05 PM

The majority guessed it right 🥳

It’s the most awaited $NORD token Burn starting from September 15th 2021.

One of the most enormous token deflation coming soon to your favourite DeFi project 🚀

👀 Guess how much total supply is going to be BURNT 🔥 ?

Supremestar

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:35:59 AM

$NORD is LIVE NOW on BitMart!

Trade at : https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?layout=basic&symbol=NORD_USDT

RT: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1435530686585208839?s=20

Tribunal7

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:36:39 AM

👀  Guess how many $NORD will be BURNT from the total supply, starting September 15th 2021🔥?

Win $400 worth of $NORD tokens for the correct answer🏆

Rules:
✅ Answer and Like & retweet with $NORD #TokenBurn
✅ Tag 2 friends below
✅  10 winners will be selected randomly

Answer Here :
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1436743204544475139?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:39:39 AM

🥳 NORD Advisory Security Audit is successfully completed by Quill Hash

👩‍💻Nord Finance's smart contracts codebase successfully concluded the audit on various parameters including

✅ The overall quality of code.
✅ Use of best practices.
✅ Code documentation and comments as per the expected logic.
✅ Implementation of ERC-20 token standards.
✅ Efficient use of gas.
✅ Code is safe from re-entrancy and other vulnerabilities.

🔎 QuillAudits is a secure smart-contracts audit platform designed by QuillHash Technologies. It is a fully automated platform to verify smart contracts to check for security vulnerabilities through it's superior manual review and automated tools.

👉 Access the report : https://docsend.com/view/na7vcmvyqumqizgz

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:40:18 AM

Most of you guessed it right 🥳

🔥We'll be burning 1 Million $NORD Tokens.

⚡️⚡️Starting from September 15th 2021, 100,000 $NORD tokens will be burnt every month for the next 10 months.

A massive 10% reduction in total supply 🪐

Your favourite DeFi project just got more rarer and scarce🌚🌚.

RT: https://twitter.com/nord_finance/status/1437779912593715222?s=21

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:42:40 AM

🤩🤩NORD Finance Completes its  1st Monthly Burn🔥.

A total of 100,000 $NORD have been BURNT, a whopping value of 310,000 USD in total🤯🤯

Find Burn TX here :
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe451f96b0deba02e9f3e5ae20278253e345ed5e317d7c8bf1171c94bfa542ca3
Supremestar

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:44:06 AM

Dear Nord Vikings,

As per the last update on May 14th, i.e. 3 months ago, considering the best interest of the project's future success and growth, we had paused the $NORD token distribution for seed and private investors for 3 months.

Now that we have completed three months, we want to update our community on releasing investors tokens.

After continuous brainstorming, we have taken few crucial decisions to strengthen the investor's commitment to the project.

1. We have requested all the investors to help the project in difficult times and asked to commit to providing support in the growth.

2. We have decided to forego the investors who are not willing to put any efforts to add value to the project as committed during their investment stage and failed to be active contributors/supporters. We will be refunding the amount in USDT and their SAFTS would be cancelled.

3. Other investors who are supportive and willing to help further are also requested to stake their tokens into the present LONG Term staking program. Fortunately, most of them have agreed to stake their tokens.

4. With this, the token inflation will come down drastically, and we will have some significant announcements about the refunded SAFT tokens in the coming days.

We are confident that this decision will be in the best interest of the community, driving long term sustainability of the project💪

Best Regards,

Team Nord

Supremestar

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:45:12 AM

.   .⭐ NORD FINANCE Listings ⭐.   .

✨ $NORD contract address:

0x6e9730ecffbed43fd876a264c982e254ef05a0de

✨ NORD MATIC Contract address:

⬇️ DEX Listings: ⬇️

⚡ Uniswap

⚡ DFYN

⚡ ParaSwap

⚡ Matcha.xyz

⬇️ CEX Listings: ⬇️

⚡Kucoin

⚡BitMart

⚡Gate.io

⚡ AscendEX (Bitmax)

⚡Bilaxy

NORD Cross chain Bridge:

⚡ AscendEX

✅ TG Community:
https://t.me/NordFinance

✅ TG Ann channel
https://t.me/NordFinance_Ann

✅ Twitter

✅ Medium
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:48:03 AM

😍 Nord Advisory is OPEN for all now. No whitelisting is required. Anyone can invest up to 50,000 USDC.

💰 Nord Advisory is a blockchain-based Investment Advisor that will revolutionise the way we manage your portfolio. Our innovative algorithm analyses users' risk profiles and suggests suitable investment strategies based on their financial goals.

👨‍💻 Nord Advisory acts as a personal investment hedge fund manager on DeFi. This means that the platform takes users’ funds in stable coins and invests them into different crypto assets to get good returns.

🚀 Access at: https://app.nordfinance.io/ 
(on Polygon )

📖 NORD Advisory guide for whitelisted participants on Polygon: https://bit.ly/GUDIE-NORD-Advisory

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:32:35 PM

Nord Finance partnered with DEXE for the biggest DeFi trading marathon ever.

🔥🚀In addition to DEXE, you can trade partner tokens in trading competition, including:

- Nord Finance @NordFinance
- Kattana @kattanatrade
- Unicrypt @UNCX_token
- RealFevr @realfevr

And more projects to add in due course

For $NORD Trading competition will happen on Uniswap from September 28th to October 25th.

🤓Remember that it’s all about trading volume — not PnL. So choose your strategy: go with the biggest network with the most activity and the biggest AMM (hello Uniswap) or opt for something with quick transactions and tiny trading fees. Every 1 week later, the biggest trading volume will win (and keep in mind that it’s not just the top trader winning prizes but several of the top ones)💰🤑

More details about the the trading competition will come soon.
Supremestar

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:17:12 PM

✨ We're happy to announce 10 lucky winners for guessing the 1M #TokenBurn correctly ✨

A total of 400$ will be distributed to the 10 lucky winners (40$ worth of $NORD each)

A big round of applause to the winners👏 :

🏆 @GEEAKPAN

🏆 @TOM43310055

🏆 @SHEPP2670

🏆 @SUNNIDEE82

🏆 @PHANTRU85437153

🏆 @PHMVNOH51007869

🏆 @CONG54688480

🏆 @KAMRANKHATTAK00

🏆 @tanvirta12

🏆 @cryptsymphony

Note: Winners kindly DM @Dhruvv07 with your Polygon address within 5 days to receive rewards.

✨Thank you everyone for your participation participated. We were overwhelmed with the number of responses.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:40:59 PM

💰Over 785,000 $NORD have now been locked into NORD Staking Programs !

🚀 Thats whooping 32% of Circulation Supply is Locked.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 09:03:47 PM

🎉 NORD Finance in association with DEXE pleased to announce kick start of The biggest DeFi 30 day  trading competition ever with $150k prize pool.

20 projects will participate in the mega marathon trading competition.

Competition starts: October 1, 2021 at 13:00 UTC
Competition ends: October 29, 2021 at 13:00 UTC

🚀Registration is open now !

Rules 👉 http://link.medium.com/l4LHUklhXjb

Registration 👉 http://t.me/DeXeEcosystemHubBot_bot

😎You'll need to register via the bot and will then receive your personal invite/referral link. Plus, you'll get important marathon updates via the bot.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 09:17:23 PM

🎉 NORD Finance in association with DEXE pleased to announce kick start of The biggest DeFi 30 day  trading competition ever with $150k prize pool.

20 projects will participate in the mega marathon trading competition.

Competition starts: October 1, 2021 at 13:00 UTC
Competition ends: October 29, 2021 at 13:00 UTC

🚀Registration is open now !

-

Just wondering if this can really attract traders during this competition. Because this thread is not very active with users. The price pool is good but maybe this project has a lot of followers outside this forum like in telegram. However, being a multi-chain platform, what is the major edge of this DeFi platform over other known platforms like Uni?
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 12:21:11 PM

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Extended now 🚀

💫 Stake: LP of NORD/DFYN
💫 Earn: $NORD & $DFYN
💫 Duration: 1 month
💫 Start Date: 30th Sept
💫 End Date: 30th Oct
💫 Rewards (Per Day): 150 $NORD & 400 $DFYN

👨‍🌾Farm :
https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/dual-farms/0xF6F85b3f9fd581C2eE717c404F7684486F057F95/0xC168E40227E4ebD8C1caE80F7a55a4F0e6D66C97/v4

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:11:18 AM

And... GO🚀 The biggest DeFi Trading Marathon ever has officially started!

🔥The prize pool of $150k in tokens is up for grabs for those who can get the most trading volume in each of the 4 rounds trading at least 5 of the 20 partner tokens

Time is money, so register now via our bot 👉 @DeXeEcosystemHubBot_bot

Full rules 👉here

👉Statistic will be shown in a 24 hours

https://t.me/NordFinance_Ann/361
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:55:55 AM

✊A lot happened in this month and let us go over our Monthly Recap for September.

👉Here are some highlights for the month of September:

1. 🤓Most awaited $NORD Token Burn

2. 🚀NORD Advisory audit by Quill Hash

3. 👩‍🌾NORD Staking Program is locked with 32% supply

4. 💸$NORD got listed on BitMart

🥳 It’s Q4 and it means we will have more products and updates lined up as per the road map .

👉Read more: https://bit.ly/NORD-SEPTRecap

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 11:48:45 AM

💰Over 876,000 $NORD have now been locked into NORD Staking Programs !

🚀 Thats whooping 35% of Circulation Supply is Locked.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 08:56:13 AM

🥳🥳 Nord Finance is excited to announce a one of a kind Product Launch Marathon for Q4.

🦾 Starting this October, new product / partnership updates at every corner, for next three months.

🏅10+ Unique Products set to revolutionise the world of DeFi.

⭐️ There are hidden easter eggs in NORD Tokens for Vikings who promote our products in social media.

🕺🌕Nord Vikings are you excited?

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 04:42:28 PM

🤩🤩 NORD Finance Completes its  2nd Monthly Burn🔥.

As on date a total of 200,000 $NORD have been BURNT, a whopping value of 550,000 USD in total🤯🤯

Find 2nd Burn TX here : https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd4721c5114568217b188cee24f4ba63ca0ac8d61acafa0c0b8dea0b5e8924818
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 12:27:24 PM

Nord Finance 🤝 Safle

⚡️ Nord Finance will integrate with the robust Safle Wallet. ⚡️

✅ Safle is a next-generation non custodial wallet provider, self sovereign identity protocol and Web3 infra. provider for the decentralised ecosystem.

Read more:  https://bit.ly/NORD-Safle

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 05:20:49 PM

#FlashLoans #Polygon #Lending

We’re excited to announce Lending & Flash Loans Pools for $NORD are now LIVE on UniLend!!🔥

🎯 Nord Finance is listed on Unilend Polygon implementation of our platform. $NORD holders can now lend their tokens and earn high APY on our permission-less protocol.

🔥$NORD is now available on uBoost dApp for Flash Loans.

🏦 Lend your $NORD here: https://app.unilend.finance/lend

‼️ Do not use the "Reward" & "Airdrop" portion of our UI, unless you wish to give your funds to the community! Simply use the "Lend" option available and follow our easy to use guide.

🌐 Read easy to use lending guide and intuitive protocol TODAY!

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 12:36:22 PM

✨Safle x Nord Finance with $100 USDT up for grabs!✨

Nord Finance will be hosting a live AMA session with Safle team. We encourage community members to actively participate in this AMA to learn more about Safle!

📍AMA Venue: @NordFinance

🗓1st November ⏰ 7:00 PM IST | 1:30 PM GMT

💙 Like, Retweet and Share

Safle 🔗

Website | GitHub 

Discord | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram Ann | Telegram Chat | LinkedIn | Medium | Reddit
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 07:47:48 PM

🚀 Say Hello to NORDvember !!

😍 Exciting news lined-up for whole month

👀 NORD Vikings are you ready ?
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 07:48:51 PM

🚀 Your favourite DeFi project just got Safer 🔐.

🥇 Guess what protocol we are integrating next and win exciting rewards.

Tag 3 friends, retweet with #NordSAFU #NordVember $NORD tags to be eligible

Enter Here :
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1455161656544223236?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 08:24:38 AM

🥳Nord Finance is proud to welcome new partner TeraSurge in NORD Advisory

Nord Finance and TeraSurge are partnering to launch a new Decentralized Crypto Major Index Fund (CMI) on Ethereum on November 5th 2021

Highlights of new Index Fund:

🚀 CMI is an HTF trend-based index that follows BTC price movements and weighs price movements of other crypto assets linked to BTC's movements.

👨‍💻 Its Large-cap Focused fund with ZERO Fundmanagement fees.

🤑CMI is an passively managed index that will be rebalanced every quarter based on crypto market trends.

🤩 Offers investors an opportunity to invest in a crypto index to get the best risk adjusted result.

📚 Read More about : https://bit.ly/NORD-CMI

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:14:41 AM

We wish this Diwali, a new DeFi future light up your life with prosperity.

Happy Diwali, NORD Finance Community! 🎇

#DeFiDiwali #GlobalFestiveCelebration #NordVember
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:25:40 PM

KuCoin Will Add the NORD/BTC Trading Pair
👉https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-will-add-the-nord-btc-trading-pair
#NewTradingPair
Supremestar

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:47:13 PM

https://twitter.com/nord_finance/status/1456360986181607431?s=21
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:48:48 PM

https://trade.kucoin.com/NORD-BTC 🚀
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:49:47 PM

🚀🚀 The wait is over! Nord Advisory brings you a Crypto Major Index (CMI) in association with TeraSurge.

Ready for a new and easy way to invest in cryptocurrency index focused on Large Cap assets ?

Invest now at Ethereum network:

🔥Gas fee Benefit: Invest 5000 USDC or more and stay invested for min. one month to get a refund of entry ETH gas fees.

We strongly believe this sets us in the path to make financial management accessible to the masses and make asset management simplified for all🤝.

📜User Guide: https://bit.ly/GUDIE-NORD-Advisory

📚 Read More about :

https://bit.ly/NORDAdvisory

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:50:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Y2iQOLS.mp4

Nord finance now has an active cover of 500,000 USD with @unoreinsure 🎉

#UnoRe’s Protocol cover will insure Nord Finance’

✅Staking pools
✅Savings and Advisory Products

that are live on the #Ethereum & #Polygon Networks!💡

Here’s to reaching new heights 🚀

$UNO x $NORD
3Dcryptoz

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:02:51 PM

📹 Nord Finance featured on PRO BLOCKCHAIN: A favorite YT Channel for Defi and Blockchain Investors and Enthusiasts in Russia

👀 Watch PRO BLOCKCHAIN's exclusive video on Nord Finance. Check out Pro Blockchain's exploration and views of safe, simple and elegant Nord Finance products.

Check out the video and comment what do you think about Nord Finance products?

▶️ Watch now: https://youtu.be/3OTtosWD1j4?t=5

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:04:40 PM

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Extended now 🚀

💫 Stake: LP of NORD/DFYN
💫 Earn: $NORD & $DFYN
💫 Duration: 1 month
💫 Start Date: 9th November
💫 Rewards (Per Day): 100 $NORD & 350 $DFYN

👨‍🌾Farm :
https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/dual-farms/

3Dcryptoz

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:06:03 PM

📜 A few days ago, We discussed Nord Finance with Crypto TV: A favorite YT Channel of Crypto Investors and Enthusiasts

⌚️Watch Crypto TV's new video and find out what he has to say about Nord Finance products?

Check out the video and let us know what do like about Nord Finance products?

🧑‍💻Watch now: https://youtu.be/dDaeeDyxQ38?t=643

#NordVember
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:06:36 PM

🏃‍♂️We're on a mission to reach DeFi and Crypto community all around the world to get everyone's view on Nord Finance products.

💻We're glad to announce that  Nord Finance featured on Amr Hamed: One of the most loved YT Channel for Crypto Investors in Egypt

👀 Watch Amr Hamed's exclusive video on Nord Finance. Check out Amr Hamed's exploration of safe, simple and elegant Nord Finance products.

Check out the video and comment what do think about Nord Finance products?

🧑‍💻 Check out now: https://youtu.be/fWdhkPfCMPw

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:07:17 PM

📹 Atamert Uysaler featured Nord Finance on his YT Channel. A go-to YT channel for Blockchain and Crypto Investors and Enthusiasts in Turkey

👀 Watch Atamert Uysaler's exploration and views of safe, simple and elegant Nord Finance products.

Check out the video and comment what do you think about Nord Finance products?

🧑‍💻 Watch now: https://youtu.be/H3vvkZzeBj8

3Dcryptoz

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:07:07 AM

Hola, Amigos!

🏃‍♂️We're on a mission to reach DeFi and Crypto community all around the world to get everyone's view on Nord Finance' s products.

💻 We're glad to announce that today we're reaching community of DeFi and Crypto investors in Spain as Criptomonedas e ICO featured us on their new YT video.

👀 Watch Criptomonedas e ICO's exclusive video as they explore safe, simple and elegant Nord Finance platform.

Check out the video and comment what do think about Nord Finance?

🧑‍💻 Watch now: https://youtu.be/5-cWCWuwoVg?t=3

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 03:57:56 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings!

Will Moonvenber Follow Uptober?

October was a great month for Crypto Investment with a bit of volatility.

Are you curious about the performance of funds managed by Solidum Capital on Nord Advisory?

🧑‍💻Check out:

October Solidum- NORD Quant Fund Monthly Report:

👉Here are some highlights from the report:

1. 📈 Solidum Capital's market view:
            Short-term: Positive
            Long-term: Positive

2. 🔥Crypto Mcap increased from $2 Trillion to $2.6 Trillion

3. 🏃‍♂️Bitcoin jumped 53% in a month.

4.  🧑‍💻Strategy recorded a positive return for the month.

👉Read Detailed report:  https://bit.ly/323sfrv

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️ Follow us on :

✅ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 04:00:43 PM

Huddle up Nord Vikings to witness the $NORD token burn!

🤩NORD Finance Completes its 3rd Monthly Burn 🔥🔥

We've burnt a total of 300,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 1.08M+ USD in total.

Find 3rd Burn TX here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48f6bcf38b3922b227bce8669ab0a0f416f3a78288f1882a4777c089356aa6eb
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 04:01:08 PM

🏃‍♂️We're on a mission to reach DeFi and Crypto communities across the globe to get everyone's view on Nord Finance.

We are glad to announce that Kripto Sözlük has featured us in his new YT video. Kripto Sözlük is one of the most loved YT channels of Crypto Investors and Enthusiasts in Turkey.

👀 Watch Kripto Sözlük's new video and find out what he has to say about Nord Finance?

Check out the video and let us know which is your favorite Nord Finance product?

🧑‍💻Watch now: https://bit.ly/2YLh19w
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:38:11 PM

Boom! The highly anticipated giveaway is here 🔥

Are you excited about the biggest giveaway of the year?

50K USD worth of prizes are up for grabs🥳

1. Win Brand new Tesla Model 3

2. Prize worth $10000 in NORD for Net holding competition

Check Rules: https://bit.ly/3nnFlb5
#DeFi
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:59:23 PM

Hi! Nord Vikings!

🏃‍♂️We're on a mission to reach DeFi and Crypto communities across the globe to get everyone's view on Nord Finance.

We're glad to announce that Criptopasion features us on their new YT video. Criptopasion is a go-to YT Channel for Crypto Investors in Spain.

👀 Watch Criptopasion's exploration of a safe, simple, and elegant Nord Finance platform.

Let us know what do think about Nord Finance?

🧑‍💻 Watch now: https://youtu.be/AyfIiykWasU

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:00:47 PM

🎬It's a new day,
       It's a new YT channel,
       For us,
       And we're feeling good...

ЗAMETКИ MИЛЛИOHEPA: A go-to channel for finance enthusiasts in Russia has featured us on their YT channel.

👀 What do they have to say about Nord Finance?

🧑‍💻Watch Now: https://youtu.be/yZ4PflHLeKo

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:02:24 PM

🔐 A step towards robust security: CertiK will audit Nord Advisory's Smart Contracts

We are happy to announce that CertiK will audit Nord Advisory contracts ( Ethereum / Polygon ) with their industry-leading auditing methodology.

Safer platform, Better adoption!

✅ Twitter

✅ Medium
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 06:18:15 PM

Only 3 days are remaining! ⌛️

Participate now on Kucoin for the biggest giveaway of the year!

50K USD worth of prizes are up for grabs:🥳

1. Win Brand new Tesla Model 3
2. Prize worth $10000 in NORD for Net holding competition

Rules:https://bit.ly/3nnFlb5
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 06:19:35 PM

⛓ Nord Finance Integrates Chainlink Price Feeds Into Its Multi-Chain Advisory Product

We are excited to announce that we are integrating Chainlink's price data feeds into Nord Advisory to drive accuracy and reliability🔒

Read more: https://bit.ly/NORD-Chainlink

RT: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1463166180064124938?s=20

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 10:11:29 PM

Hey, Nord Vikings!

Have you checked this video?
They're talking about us.

Check out Crypto Corner's review of Nord Finance. Let us know their view.

👀Watch now: https://youtu.be/9zSe13GBbsI

3Dcryptoz

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 10:15:34 PM

Hey, Nord Vikings!⛓

Participate Now:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1463522484150435845?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 08:49:21 PM

Do you want to change the DeFi world with Nord Finance?

We're hiring for the following roles:

1. Web3.js Developer: https://angel.co/l/2uCkJy

2. Smart Contract Developer: https://angel.co/l/2ur4GA

3. Full Stack Developer: https://angel.co/l/2vWhk5

Apply now and become a part of our global team!
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 08:49:46 PM

You read it right!

We're increasing our protocol cover amount to $1,500,000 with our partner UNORe 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1465550311041343488?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:51:38 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings !

A lot happened in the past month.  Let us go over our Monthly Recap of November.

👉Here are some highlights from NORDvember:

Product and Technology Updates:

📈 Nord Finance - TeraSurge CMI launch

🤝 Nord Finance partners with UnoRe

🔥 Most awaited third $NORD Token Burn

🔐 Security audit from Certik

⛓ Chainlink Price Feed Integration

Partnerships and Ecosystems Updates:

👩‍🌾 NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool Extension

🎁 The biggest giveaway for NORD trading pairs celebration on Kucoin

📥 Solidum- NORD Quant Fund update:

📜 A message for Nord Vikings Community in the article

👉Read here: https://bit.ly/NORDvember-update
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 08:53:30 AM

🎙 Nord Finance | Chainlink YouTube AMA

Chainlink will be hosting a Youtube live session with Nord Finance. Join AMA to know about our new Chainlink Integration to Nord Advisory and ask your questions.

$200 of Prize pool up for grabs for best 5 questions asked by you

Are you ready for the AMA?

📍 Place:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnjkrlqaWEBSnKZQ71gdyFA

⏰ Time: 6th December, 12:00 UTC

Rules to win rewards:

👉Tag your Telegram ID with the questions in the YouTube comments

👉Follow the Nord Official Channels:

Tribunal7

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:38:46 AM

Winners of the Blockchain integration poll: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1467848681676177408?s=20
Coinlegend77

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:39:47 AM

Nord Finance | Chainlink YT AMA

🔥Big takeaways: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1468195509416251395?s=20
Tribunal7

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:42:01 AM

Know More About Nord Advisory:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1470393361844555778?s=20
Coinlegend77

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:43:03 AM

Whoa! 🤩

Nord Vikings!

We're now 25K strong on Twitter.💪

Come on, Don't be shy!  Tag your friends and celebrate Nord Finance together!

Celebrate here:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1469305989077733376?s=20
Tribunal7

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:46:11 AM

The winner of the Tesla Model 3 is...
👇
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1469321702832181250?s=20
Coinlegend77

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:47:24 AM

Know More About Insurance Coverage of Nord Finance Products:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1470748948679831567?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:50:35 AM

Huddle up Nord Vikings to witness the $NORD Token Burn!

🤩NORD Finance Completes 4th Monthly Token Burn 🔥🔥

We've burnt a total of 400,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 1.60M+ USD in total.

Find 4th Burn TX here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8a64a86f69d0e6b1619b71406a42e278c913bf0084b70dfcd74b7276a4bb7632

Check here:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1471110333288747012?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:51:13 AM

Nord Finance is excited to announce the partnership with AcknoLedger.

NFT fans, We're coming to you !🚀

#NordVerse

Read: https://bit.ly/Nord-AcknoLedger

Check Here:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1471133280028213253?s=20
Coinlegend77

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:52:05 AM

Vikings, Are you ready to send your $NORD to Avalanche?

$NORD is now listed on AnySwap Network.🔥

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1468581176038154242?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:53:21 AM

We've heard you.

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Extended 💰

It's Live now! 🔥

Check now:
https://bit.ly/NORD-DFYN

Read More: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1469283474259406849?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 07:11:44 PM

It's time to put your mind at ease before Christmas! 🎅

Nord Savings is Live on Avalanche 🔥
Invest in Nord Savings to earn up to 32.1% APY.

Read More:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1471843014137896962?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:06:05 PM

Congratulations to the winners of the WorkQuest AirDrop 🎉💎

Finally, after 4 rounds and a fair weekly draw, which was done using the predetermined BSC block hashes, we've distributed AirDrop for the winners today. Total winners: 1988 Addresses.

More details can be found in the Medium article:

https://workquest.medium.com/congratulations-to-the-winners-of-the-workquest-airdrop-da42d1caf4f6

$WQT #DeFiJobs #Decentralized #DAO #CryptoCurrency #BscGem #EthGem #airdrop #winners
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:16:04 PM

Know More About Security of Nord Finance Products:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1472930535961939978?s=20
Tribunal7

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 03:56:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/k9Zfqq2.jpg

🎙 Nord Finance Townhall Meeting

Nord Vikings!

Our CEO will answer your favorite questions tomorrow.

Join Live & Know Nord Finance's plan for Jan 2022 & beyond

$200 worth of Prize pool for best Questions.

Place: https://t.me/NordFinance
Date: 23rd Dec 2021. 2 PM UTC

RT: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1473643857963192322?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 03:57:22 PM

Staking update:

💰Over 1.21M $NORD have now been locked into NORD Staking Programs!

Staked on App: 917,465 $NORD
Staked on Kucoin: 300,000 $NORD

🚀 Whopping 38.45% of Circulation Supply is Locked.

Start Staking for 60% Fixed APR at:

Check:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1473980385763594240?s=20
Coinlegend77

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:02:44 PM

✨ Nord Finance Townhall Meeting ✨

A total of $200 worth of Prize pool will be distributed to the lucky winners.

🎖 We would like to congratulate the winners of the Townhall Meeting: 🎖

🏆 @UrveshKansara

🏆 @marekanarek

🏆 @IwishyouNFT

🏆 @Azbdin

🏆 @Brendo87

🏆 General

🏆 Lovelace

🏆 @Ju7ian22

Note: Winners kindly DM @Dhruvv07 with your Polygon address within 5 days to receive rewards.

Thank you everyone for attending the Townhall Meeting.

🎖 Keep Supporting Nord Finance 🎖
Tribunal7

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:04:31 PM

Nord Finance Townhall Meeting

🔥 Key points: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1474364087094050818?s=20

📜 Read Here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/NORD-Townhall

👀 Watch the Recording Here: 👇

https://youtu.be/AvSscp3aM5I
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:06:31 PM

💰Christmas Giveaway with a Surprise #NORDXmasSurprise:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1474394971293712389?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:08:03 PM

Nord Vikings!

We wish you A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! 🎉🎉

Have a great time with your Friends and Family!
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 04:42:13 PM

🔥 Nord Staking is live on Avalanche!

Key Features:

😎  60% APR & Unlimited Staking
🤯 Airdrop of performance fees for longterm stakers.
🤝 12 days Unbound period for Unstaking

Read: bit.ly/NORD-AVAX-Staking

Check:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1475489279845421057?s=20
Supremestar

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:43:48 AM

✨ Nord Finance | Chainlink AMA Winners ✨

🎖 We would like to congratulate the winners of the Chainlink AMA:

YT Username:

Alexandra Balca
Tolga Ozek
Nobreku

Thank you everyone for attending the AMA.

🎖 Keep Supporting Nord Finance 🎖
Supremestar

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 07:06:35 PM

Thank you everyone for Participating:

Lucky winners of #NORDXmasSurprise are:👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1477274110845542401?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 07:14:48 PM

Hey, Nord Vikings!

We wish you a healthy and prosperous year 2022!

Explore new ways of creating wealth with Nord Finance.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 03:28:08 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings !

A lot happened in the past month.  Let us go over our Monthly Recap of December.

👉Here are some highlights from December:

🔥 4th $NORD Monthly Token Burn

🚀 Products Launched on Avalanche:

📈 Nord Savings

💰 Nord Staking

🤝 Nord Finance-AcknoLedger Partnership

💰 $NORD Staking on KuCoin

📥 $NORD Listing on AnySwap Network

📜 A message for Nord Vikings Community in the article

👉Read here: https://bit.ly/Recap-December
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 05:23:34 AM

Whoa!  🤩

Over 1M $NORD tokens are now staked only on Nord Finance dApp.

Stake now on your favorite blockchain:

On Which chain are you staking your $NORD?

Note: Excluding Kucoin Staking program
Supremestar

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 07:16:27 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready for the next product launch?

Nord NFT Loans coming on 10th January 2022.

We're ready to become an integral part of NFTs' future.

Retweet:https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1478745668336472064?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 07:17:25 PM

We care for investors on our platform.

Here it is!

Nord NFT Loans' security audit from QuillHash:

https://bit.ly/Nord-NFT-Loans-Audit

Security checks done 🔐

Buckle up, Nord Vikings!

3 days to Nord NFT Loans Launch...🚀

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1479457538571571201?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 04:15:27 AM

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Extended on DFyn 👩‍🌾

It's Live now! 🔥

Check now:
https://bit.ly/NORD-DFYN-JAN

Stake: LP of NORD/DFYN
Earn: $NORD & $DFYN
Duration: 1 month
Start Date: 9th January, 2022
Rewards (Per Day): 50 $NORD & 350 $DFYN

Retweet:👇
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480140487306584064?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 04:16:13 AM

A new community will have access to $NORD in January.

A new $NORD exchange listing coming soon...

Guess which exchange are we getting listed?

Hint: It's a country Specific 😃

Retweet:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480171963347734530?s=20
Supremestar

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 04:17:03 AM

Are you ready to unleash the true potential of NFTs?

Introducing...

Nord NFT Loans

A P2P NFT collateralized lending and borrowing product.

Check now:
https://app.nordfinance.io/dashboard

Read:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/Nord-NFT-Loans-Guide

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480559082503168000?s=20
Tribunal7

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 04:19:08 AM

Yahoo Finance has featured Nord Finance NFT Loans launch

Read Here:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nord-finance-launches-nord-nft-053100445.html

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480579459182850052?s=20
Supremestar

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:42:56 PM

Nasdaq  has featured Nord Finance NFT Loans launch

Read Here:

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/nord-finance-launches-nord-nft-loans-a-p2p-nft-collateralized-lending-and-borrowing

Retweet: https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480880944177299457?s=20
Tribunal7

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:43:52 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to visit our NordVerse?

Here we go!

Note down our address on Bloktopia.

Our virtual workstation REBLOK/ No. 101 is Ready.

We'll lead creative ways to engage with the community on Bloktopia

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480909997814992909?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:45:33 PM

Nord Vikings!

Let's welcome Mando-CT!

Our official Advisor and neighbour in Bloktopia.

We're excited to build Nord Finance Community with XMaximist

Check:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1480925584637235211?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:00:39 AM

Nord Vikings!

Let's celebrate our 1st anniversary!  🎉

What an exciting year that was!

Nord Savings, Nord Advisory, and Nord NFT Loans are ready for your wealth creation 💰

Thank you for your unparalleled support! 😀

Let's remember our journey so far...

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1481304837581320196?s=20
Supremestar

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 06:42:15 PM

Nord Vikings!

Benzinga has featured Nord Finance NFT Loans' launch

Read Here:
https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/22/01/24963449/nord-finance-launches-nord-nft-loans-a-p2p-nft-collateralized-lending-and-borrowing-product-will-un

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1481605392602136580?s=20

#DeFi $NORD
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 06:44:40 PM

#NORDversary Giveaway is here!

Participate now!

Are you ready to share our Journey?

Let's celebrate Nord Finance together.

$100 Prize Pool was too low... 

Boom! The prize pool increased to $400 for Lucky Winners! 💰

Let's go... 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Participate:
https://gleam.io/Gad3f/nordversary-giveaway

#DeFI $NORD
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:07:44 AM

Nord Vikings!

Checkpoint Alert!

We're halfway through!

🤩NORD Finance Completes 5th Monthly Token Burn 🔥🔥

We've burnt a total of 500,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 1.85M+ USD in total.

Find 5th Burn TX here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7e74c96c9f8f922677210e33892299c56c1c00ff05281da105421456f7621cd2

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1482354332469440515?s=20
Supremestar

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:08:52 AM

#NORDversary $400 Giveaway!

Only 3 Days Left... ⏱

Check: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1482376982797361158?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:01:52 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings!

You can now discuss project on Coinmarketcap!

Live chat is available for you to discuss Nord Finance on Coinmarketcap.

Go discuss with your buddies ! 🏃‍♂️

Visit:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nord-finance/

Spread the word:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1483443527640301568?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:03:47 PM

Nord Savings in 5 minutes!

Earn up to 32.1% APY on Stablecoin 👀

No capital risk & Fully insured 🔐

Polygon Nord Savings: http://bit.ly/NORD-Polygon

Avalanche Nord Savings: https://bit.ly/NORD-AVAX

Guides: https://docs.nordfinance.io

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1483456873391345668?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:33:31 PM

Nord Finance is excited to announce a partnership with KridaFans

A new community will experience the Nord Finance platform.🤝

Read More: https://bit.ly/NORD-KRIDA

$NORD $KRIDA

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1484521311255031808?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:38:41 PM

Nord Vikings!

One hour for the AMA 🎙

We will host Paurav Joshi CEO and Co-founder of KridaFans at our TG channel to celebrate the partnership.

$500 USDT prize pool for insightful questions !

Make sure to follow Krida fans on twitter: twitter.com/kridafans

Join their discord as well: discord.io/kridafans

Joining their socials is important to win the rewards 🎁
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 03:42:43 PM

We are elated to announce the official launch of the third phase of our trading competition 🚀

🤝 In partnership with: Safle, Razor Network, Matrix Swap, Nord Finance, Ferrum Network.

📅 Duration: 24th Jan to 3rd Feb, 3:00 PM UTC

💰 Prize pool: $20,000 ($7,500 in DFYN tokens and $2,500 in each of FRM, MATRIX, SAFLE, RAZOR, and NORD tokens)

🔗 Link to register: https://form.jotform.com/220232652600441 (You won’t be considered a participant unless you will out this form)

🔗 Link to live leaderboard: https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/trading-leaderboard

ℹ️ Check out all details here: https://dfyn-network.medium.com/presenting-dfyns-trading-competition-phase-3-94a06f28280f

🔊 Spread the word: https://twitter.com/_DFyn/status/1485634868923232256
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 02:57:14 PM

Thank you everyone for celebrating #NORDversary with us in large numbers.

20 Lucky winners of the $500 Giveaway are: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1485969966809903105?s=20
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 02:57:28 PM

✨ We're happy to announce 10 lucky KRIDA FANS X NORD FINANCE AMA winners ✨

A total of $500 will be distributed to the 10 lucky winners (50$ worth of $USDT each)

🏆 @Ellsworthbinder

🏆 @Brendo87

🏆 @costmay

🏆 @HangDelgadillo64

🏆 @Jenhughton

🏆 @Candida_Berg_1993

🏆 @Lovehardin1998

🏆 @latinalocklear

🏆 @CoryMartino

🏆 @cnronkl

Note: Winners kindly DM @aaron_barboza with your Polygon address within 5 days to receive rewards.

✨Thank you everyone for your participation.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 04:58:26 PM

Nord Vikings!

Nord Finance Roadmap Q1, 2022 is here!

Get ready to celebrate Q1 milestones with us:

- Nord NFT Loans on multiple blockchains
- Nord Savings Fixed APR version
- Nord Staking V3 launch
- Exchange Listing

📜 Read:
https://bit.ly/NORD-Roadmap-Q1-2022

Spread the Word:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1487081999139581952?s=20&t=rWndsB43e6jyBHOQhWUQXw
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 08:05:43 PM

Nord Vikings!

Nord Staking V3 is Live! 🔥

$KRIDA staking launch at 5:30 PM UTC.⏰

$NORD Stakers get ready for 20% more rewards in $KRIDA 💰

📜 Read: https://bit.ly/NordStakingV3-KRIDA

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1488169397629902848?s=20&t=9YzjvTP2CBOBdx9Z-2sEcg
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 05:30:35 PM

Hey, Nord Vikings!

We wish you a healthy and prosperous Chinese New Year 2022!

Explore new ways of creating wealth with Nord Finance.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 05:31:32 PM

Crypto Community's mood in India right now!

What do you think about this announcement?

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1488541184201228291?s=20&t=G0McVkccuBMQpqWv3pchIQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:26:40 AM

Hi, Nord Vikings !

A lot happened in the past month. Let us go over our Monthly Recap of January.

👉Here are some highlights from January:

🚀 Nord NFT Loans Launched

🔥 5th $NORD Monthly Token Burn

💰 Nord Staking V3 Launched

🛣 Nord Finance Roadmap Q1, 2022

🤝 Nord Finance partners with Krida Fans

🎟 NordVerse: Virtual Nord Finance HQ launched on Bloktopia

📥 Security audit from QuillHash

👉Read here: https://bit.ly/Recap-Jan-2022

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1488876654743195655?s=20&t=p6uti6eWDC_W7aAUH13QDQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:43:15 AM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to celebrate our new partnership?

Nord Finance is glad to partner with MemeNFT 🤝

MemeNFT marketplace community and creators will utilise Nord NFT Loans.

📜 Read about the partnership:

https://bit.ly/NORD-MemeNFT

🔥Retweet:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1491774850196590593?s=20&t=oiiisNGzdSp4YUVwwXJInw
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:51:27 AM

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Extended!  👩‍🌾

Time to earn more $NORD with the dual farm on DFyn! 🔥

Check now:
https://exchange.dfyn.network/#/dual-farms

Start Date: 8th Feb, 2022
Rewards (Per Day): 70 $NORD & 500 $DFYN

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️Retweet:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1491794520454811653?s=20&t=rnqdXFrBvGGwSJi_jilWlQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 06:00:18 PM

🤩 Nord Finance Completes 6th Monthly Token Burn 🔥🔥

We've burnt a total of 600,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 2.02M+ USD in total.

Find 6th Burn TX here:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x696e53c660890f9a8fd771db9670d0cbc25f57e76c0bc3fa8e03330ed84e9e51

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1493578769071628293?s=20&t=nftk7olCCoCcc2RFG_GAjQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 04:41:51 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to experience the Nord Finance platform with a new notification feature? 🤩

Nord Finance partners with EPNS 🤝

Get ready to get timely & useful platform notifications of your investments

📜 Read: https://bit.ly/NORD-EPNS

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1495792577366351878?s=20&t=96utRqeg7TaBdjAxLLGbgg
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 02:34:30 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to utilize new Nord NFT Loans Features?

Introducing Nord NFT Loans V2!  🚀

New Features:

👉Pro-rata bid option
👉Multi-token support for lenders
👉Improved user experience
👉The ERC 1115 compatibility

📜 Read:
https://bit.ly/Nord-NFT-Loans-V2

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1499386559635738624?s=20&t=_rJsyodvbO2u9W9zUisoZA

#DeFi #NFTs $NORD
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 05:31:53 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings !

Let's check out February updates.

February - A month of product partnerships and improvements.

👉 Here are some highlights from February:

🔥 6th $NORD Monthly Token Burn

🤝  Nord Finance|EPNS Partnership

🤝 Nord Finance|MemeNFT Partnership

📜  A Message for Nord Vikings Community.

Read here: https://No link shortners - please include original link/Recap-Feb-2022

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1500102936491270144?s=20&t=2N-R3dpqr_B227MCh-cUqw
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 05:34:06 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready for the new giveaway of Nord Finance?

Introducing #LearnWithNORD competition for our followers on twitter.

Get ready to learn about Cryptos, NFTs, Blockchain & more.

Our first tweet tomorrow. Spread the word 📢

Read Rules & Get ready! 😎

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1501203270408491011?s=20&t=Ij9U5JjcMirkxf7ZUszi_Q
Supremestar

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:34:29 PM

Nord Vikings !

Let's Learn today about Decentralized Finance (DeFi) .   

Do you want to take advantage of DeFi benefits to grow your wealth?

Check out Nord Savings, Nord NFT Loans and Nord Advisory today:

#LearnWithNORD

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1501931831444197386?s=20&t=qZ1_N1Gzo9UyjNPe9HdLlg
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:37:57 PM

Nord Vikings!

Do you know commonly used terms in DeFi world? 🤔

Let's learn DeFi Lingo and move ahead in your DeFi journey.

Tag your buddies to spread the knowledge.

#LearnWithNORD

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1503385356988665857?s=20&t=apdfFyBdd4eS_TfjOwWxFA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 08:02:18 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2022, 11:53:52 PM by Welsh

Nord Finance Completes 7th Monthly Token Burn 🔥🔥

We've burnt a total of 700,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 2.11M+ USD in total.

Find 7th Burn TX here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe6f7e0746c89bf5fc37865a1a8c0b8c6d7c20cf11c55988d073af1f7996b6144

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1503764407876128768?s=20&t=8XTjyitxJnKlE2UYdB16uA

Nord Vikings!

We have an exciting update for you.

Nord Finance is exploring e-Money’s suite of European stablecoins.

Our Partnership with e-Money
will bring new exposure to both the project and investor community.

Read: https://bit.ly/NORD-eMoney

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1504081810149445634?s=20&t=Mfixth4NGvw95B3hpZfE_Q

mod note: consecutive posts (made within 24 hours) merged
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 03:31:31 PM

🏆 The 1st week's winners of the #LearnWithNORD are: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1505152170445791236?s=20&t=uBKUUE9Gd-5qPyQjIcj-2A
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 03:12:32 PM

Get ready to participate in the 2nd Week's Giveaway👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1505907662411554825?s=20&t=U-IRwFjKcu7Xv_PJTDVjmQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 10:58:44 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings!

Are you ready for the most awaited Townhall Chat with Nord Finance Team?

Submit your questions to get them answered first:

https://forms.gle/cPG9a2BFff4Ahfvr7

Mark your calendar and Get ready. 🎯

Time: 25th March, 3PM UTC
Place: https://t.me/NordFinance

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1506645472840192008?s=20&t=D2jyDCGagASAZzs7sBt-dA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 02:38:37 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to experience Nord Finance on Syscoin?

Nord Finance is delighted to partner with Syscoin

We're bringing new Investment avenues for our communities with the power of  Syscoin NEVM.

Read: https://bit.ly/NORD-SYS

$NORD 🤝 $SYS

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1506996545454960649?s=20&t=u_lerFX0nmJfSTh30dY3Ug
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 05:12:46 PM

Nord Vikings!

The wait is over!

A global exchange will list $NORD on 30th March.🔥

Are you ready to celebrate the new $NORD listing?

Guess the exchange in the comments.

Hint: CEX

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1508398973786247182?s=20&t=t8kKSyD97UJboqGcAu0HjA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 05:13:39 PM

Nord Vikings!

$NORD/USDT will be listed on MEXC Global   🔥🔥

In addition, launching the new MX DeFi - Stake $MX or $NORD to earn liquidity yield on $NORD

Read listing details & get ready to celebrate $NORD listing on 30th March.

Details: https://bit.ly/3LcWVrs

💚Sign up: http://bit.ly/3uemwLl

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1508469809503080451?s=20&t=mlI190B30hMG853R0ht22Q
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 01:35:09 PM

MX DeFi has started !

Start Staking $NORD at 262.50% APY 💰💰

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1508782642682281984?t=lS8wfA8iRZ73jo_6cgf1yQ&s=19
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 09:08:07 AM

Nord Vikings!

Buckle up!  🚀

$NORD listing on @MEXC_Global Today 12 PM UTC.

Less than 5 hours to go...⌛️⌛️

Check Countdown:
https://www.mexc.com/exchange/NORD_USDT

Note: Polygon Network is available for the $NORD deposit and withdrawal on MEXC.

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1509063723767328768?s=20&t=tLPNTpYXU2mZiLsndkW1Rw
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:08:21 AM

Nord Vikings!

$NORD is live on MEXC  🔥

Let's celebrate the $NORD listing.

A new exchange added for you to deposit and withdraw $NORD on Polygon Network.

Live Now on MEXC:

https://www.mexc.com/exchange/NORD_USDT

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1509178218137341952?t=nx-tnhwJX1LZZ7k4YSdkEQ&s=19
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:13:54 PM

Nord Vikings!

We're excited to extend the $KRIDA staking program for the KridaFans

$KRIDA staking program extended for 30 days for the 117% APY.

Start Staking Now:
http://app.nordfinance.io

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1509895917003960327?s=20&t=ywRgi_QtQoAZGNlAAaQKYA
Supremestar

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:14:41 PM

Nord Vikings!

Let's learn about NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens)

Do you know about interesting use cases of NFTs?

Check the video and learn more.

Tag your fellow Cryptopunks, BAYC , AZUKI fans and spread the knowledge.

#LearnWithNORD

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1509912585348521990?s=20&t=XVv5OPF2RAhgTIl1eIRcWQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:15:39 PM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to celebrate the $NORD listing on the MEXC?

Introducing $NORD Trading Contest on MEXC.

💰 Prize Pool: 14,500 $NORD

⏰ Event Period: 4th April, 03:00 AM - 7th April, 3:00 PM. (UTC)

📜 Details: https://bit.ly/3xewePx

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1510233840064761856?s=20&t=XVLh1SrWp6_GXObRflTKBQ
Supremestar

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:16:13 PM

Hi, Everyone!

#LearnWithNORD Weekly $150 Prize pool Giveaway is live! 💰

Only 2 days left to participate this week! ⌛️

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1510255825419264001?s=20&t=qxAPLm2BqzfwHrLsz0baVQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:17:45 PM

Nord Vikings!

$NORD Trading Contest on MEXC is live!🔥

💰 Prize Pool: 14,500 $NORD

⏰ Event Period: 4th April, 03:00 AM - 7th April, 3:00 PM. (UTC)

📜 Details: https://bit.ly/3xewePx

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1510971430724276226?s=20&t=DX9XmFwXnx48BXRdWWLREw
Supremestar

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:18:05 PM

🏆 Last week's winners of the #LearnWithNORD are: 👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1511315324506816514?s=20&t=Jrm772KiPO3AjVxZxIMpIA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:19:09 PM

Hi, Nord Vikings !

Let's check out March updates.

👉 Here are some highlights from the March.

🚀  Nord NFT Loans V2 Launched

📈  $NORD MEXC exchange Listing

🔥  7th $NORD Monthly Token Burn

🤝  Nord Finance|Syscoin Partnership

🤝  Nord Finance| e-Money Partnership exploration

📜  A Message for Nord Vikings Community.

Read here: https://bit.ly/Recap-March-2022

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1512069698279464966?s=20&t=yapHdraMZguAEkB-uWSGIQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:20:06 PM

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is Extended!  👨‍🌾

Time to earn more $NORD with the dual farm on DFyn ! 🔥

Check now:

Start Date: 8th April, 2022
Rewards (Per Day): 70 $NORD & 500 $DFYN

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1513152329578876930?t=QBAKhHju-B4dd3YkssaFEg&s=19
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 11:45:00 AM

Huddle up, Nord Vikings!

Let's witness the $NORD Token Burn!

We've completed the 8th Monthly Token Burn. 🔥

We've burnt a total of 800,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 2.20M+ USD in total.

Find 8th Burn TX here:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb7def04fcdef2b6ab3b5c3b1dce97a01fab57200a234d768a6be7e42c0cd70e2

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1514950980462268416?t=6ParuvyC2nsqu6qMe2Ij_A&s=19
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 02:42:57 PM

🐉  Vikings!

Are you ready for Nord Finance's exciting new product lineup  🌓🌓?

🗣  Introducing NORD NXT:

The next chapter of Nord Finance.  💹

🫂   Stay tuned for more details.

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1516787935915302912?s=20&t=vyh9xCmNxVu8wIpucl3sRw
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:44:25 AM

Nord Vikings!

Are you ready to celebrate our platform TVL tracking on DefiLlama ?

You can now track our TVL data of Ethereum, Avalanche & Polygon on DefiLlama. 🔒

DefiLlama users will get exposure to Nord Finance.

🏃Check Now:

https://defillama.com/protocol/nord-finance

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1517132407316443137?s=20&t=DjITMogwYkIdnq9xcnHrJw
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 05:10:57 AM

Vikings!

🌓🌕  The much-awaited Nord Finance's exciting new product lineup is here!

🗣  NORD NXT: The next chapter of Nord Finance.  💹

What's coming next?

💻  Read Here: https://bit.ly/NORD-NXT

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1522207638733295617?s=20&t=9bfaMXGjhEBAn4k1eMdCcA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 03:21:53 PM

Nord Vikings!

Spread the word! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

7 new exciting products are coming this year! 🚀🚀

Are you ready to grow your wealth with us?

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1522939470017798144?s=20&t=J4kWY_i4Twig-PlRM6uM0Q
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 03:22:44 PM

Do you want to change the DeFi world with Nord Finance?

We're hiring for the following role:

Product Marketing & Growth Hacker :
https://angel.co/l/2x4JDw

Apply now and become a part of our global team!
Tribunal7

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 03:57:06 PM

Vikings!

A positive step towards the wider adoption of Stablecoins is just around the corner.

Get ready to generate wealth with Stablecoins through our upcoming products. 💰

https://cointelegraph.com/news/the-united-states-turns-its-attention-to-stablecoin-regulation

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1523641241560240128?s=20&t=LrPo6Rn7UowyOdt9oOh-2g
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 03:59:03 PM

NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool is live! 👨‍🌾

Time to earn more $NORD with the dual farm on DFyn! 🔥

Check now:

Duration:  3 months
Start Date: 8th May'22
Rewards (Per Day): 100 $NORD & 650 $DFYN

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1524019507400159232?s=20&t=Un_ttA5aKyKijUx_T2iL-g
3Dcryptoz

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 04:01:09 PM

Vikings!

We're unstoppable!

We will bring attractive investment products for every market condition.

Get ready to generate wealth with us. 💰

Which is the most exciting product for you?

Let us know in the comments.

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1524393646618906625?s=20&t=Lf4NAthw9kaslcvyS5x6-Q
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 04:01:49 PM

Do you want to know how we build blockchain products?

Meet us at the Chainlink Bengaluru Community Kick-off Meetup to know more!

Date: 15th May | 5 pm to 8 pm IST
RSVP 👇
https://www.meetup.com/chainlink-bengaluru/events/285821654/

We're excited to meet the Web3 community of India.

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1524727499594207235?s=20&t=emSspUB4Zkpy8j_TnkToFA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 06:15:07 PM

Huddle up, Nord Vikings!

Let's witness the $NORD Token Burn!

We've completed the 9th Monthly Token Burn. 🔥

We've burnt a total of 900,000 $NORD as of today, a whopping value of 2.23M+ USD in total.

Find 9th Burn TX here:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x79796e4071c7627a26d8aa68623ed5edea5be32117a6557a384971a533e9f078

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1526214049721004033?s=20&t=QX4fNrYGAbbYex9Le4EvDA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:14:35 PM

Nord Vikings!

We're excited to announce the $KRIDA staking rewards distribution. 💰💰

30,000 $KRIDA tokens have been distributed to $NORD stakers in proportion to their Avg. $NORD Staking during the 3 months of $KRIDA staking program.

Check Here 👇

https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x3515046aba8f2503559decd3d50607350946f8d8547f9d748084a23f597f7b03

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1526903245372698624?s=20&t=60p_QAm9a3ruqJHK7EAhiA
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 01:27:17 PM

Nord Vikings!

Recently, We've completed the 9th 100K $NORD monthly token burn. 🔥🔥

Do you know how much USD worth of $NORD tokens we have burnt until now?

Let us know here👇

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1527285513773756416?s=20&t=96PIkH68rkRpgG7GQNpA7A
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 01:27:48 PM

Nord Vikings!

Have you tracked $BTC this week? 

RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1527992385665282048?s=20&t=oM010M6zNLWD0yaRwFbX8g
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 08:37:07 PM

Nord Vikings!

We've come a long way in the last 5 years!

Let's celebrate 84,569 unique addresses created on Ethereum yesterday!

New people are joining the Web3 world every day. 🦾

🏃‍♂️RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1529084321922830341?s=20&t=ohRlIT0qeaEPEjREbvppcQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 08:37:49 PM

Nord Vikings!

Nord Finance's EPNS channel is Live now! 🔥

Opt-in for the Nord Finance channel on EPNS to get important notifications of your investments on our platform.

How to use EPNS?:
https://youtu.be/Mg6LkRs4lFs

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1529462829404725249?s=20&t=ZiK1WogOqdGDZQ5NoyjbrQ
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 08:55:42 PM

Nord Vikings!

Strangers like to do strange things with your wallet's Secret Recovery Phrase.

Never share your secret recovery phrase with anyone. 🔒

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️RT now:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1530187579814924289?s=20&t=VXBFYcJgIsdIQ4R42zYv_w
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 07:40:40 PM

Nord Vikings!

Look at the Polygon PoS Chain's unique address growth in the last 2 years. 🚀

We're staying ahead with our investment products on rapidly growing Polygon Chain.

Let's celebrate 125,152 unique addresses created on Polygon yesterday!  😮

RT:
https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1531645805911678977?s=20&t=eAnQLuLhCPKtReIxqL9K7w
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 02:39:37 PM

Nord Vikings!

👉  Let's check important updates of May!

Product & Tech Updates:

🛣  NORD-NXT- Details of Upcoming investment product suite released.

📢  Nord Finance's EPNS channel launched

🔥  9th $NORD Token Burn

💰 NORD/ DFYN Dual Farming Pool Extended for 3 months

💰 $KRIDA Staking reward Distributed

Read here: https://bit.ly/Recap-May-2022

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️ RT:

https://twitter.com/Nord_Finance/status/1532362426951225344?s=20&t=dRqOawp95UpCQ9Xcjdw63A
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 11:59:24 AM

How to Find a Perfect Employee

⚖️ It is common knowledge that people are the most valuable asset in the world of work. That is why it is extremely important to find and hire people, who fit perfectly for the position.

🔍 Read our new post to see a couple tips on how to find the perfect employee:
https://workquest.medium.com/how-to-find-a-perfect-employee-441854468c8f

#WorkQuest $WQT $WUSD #WorkNet #blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency #jobs #online #jobsonline #jobsmarketplace
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 12:02:26 PM

The WorkQuest Jobs Marketplace: Find a Job with no Need for Intermediaries

💼 On the WorkQuest platform, you don’t have to mess with third-party contractors or headhunters. That means you avoid all the hassle of middlemen who are doing nothing but taking your benefits.

👩‍💻 With WorkQuest, you’re using a single interface that quickly and seamlessly connects you with employees or employers, depending on what you need. All suggestions for both parties are displayed in real-time, taking much of the guesswork out of looking for a job or an employee.

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #jobsmarketplace #jobsonline
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 12:10:26 PM

Roles on WorkQuest

🔥 The WorkQuest platform offers its users to choose from the three roles available:

🔹 Validators
🔹 Delegators
🔹 Users

What are these roles, and how do they interact with the WorkQuest blockchain?

👉 Check out our new Medium post and find out!
https://workquest.medium.com/roles-on-workquest-685a128e0948

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #users #validator #delegate #delegator #community
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:05:02 PM

Labor Market News: UK FinTechs Adopt New Flexible Policies To Attract Top Talent

📈 According to a report published by Statista, more and more employees are looking for employers who will allow them the flexibility to work remotely when necessary. As a result, employees are leaving traditional jobs and looking to FinTech startups to meet their needs.

👉 Here are some examples of FinTech startups offering remote flexibility:

🔹 Zopa - Work remotely up to 120 days a year
🔹 Wise and SumUp - Work remotely up to 90 days a year
🔹 Revolut - Work remotely up to 60 days a year
🔹 Paddle - Work remotely up to 45 days a year

🌎 The WorkQuest platform will give you an opportunity to get a remote job globally, that will perfectly fit your skills!

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #remotework #workfromhome
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:07:35 PM

WorkQuest Referral Program: Invite a Referral and Get a Reward!

🌐 The WorkQuest DAO will cover multiple functions within the WorkQuest platform, including the WorkQuest Referral program.

💡 How will it work?

👉 Users will get a chance to get rewards for inviting referrals to the WorkNet network. The number of referrals is unlimited!

👉 Each employee or employer of the service can invite a new user to register on the WorkQuest platform. After the invited user registers on the platform and completes 1000 $WUSD worth of quests, the invitee will receive a reward of $20 WQT equivalent.

Stay tuned for the WorkQuest referral program launch! 🚀

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #referral
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:12:49 PM

Development Plan for September

🍁 It’s officially autumn! We hope that you have had a great time and are ready for new goals and developments this season.

📌 Find out what WorkQuest has in store for you in September:
https://workquest.medium.com/development-plan-for-september-4f4c84d84f12

Stay tuned for more updates! 🚀

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #jobsmarketplace #development #roadmap #developmentplan
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:14:39 PM

How to Motivate Your Workers during Fall

🍂 As we move from the warm, energetic summer months into the doldrums of fall and winter, it's essential to know how to keep your employees motivated. Here are a few tips on how to do so:

🔸 Get creative - One way to get things going is by offering creative challenges or collaborations among your workers.

🔸 Engage - Employees want to be heard. Have your HR department reach out and listen to the voices and opinions of your workers.

🔸 Treat them - People enjoy being treated, and fall is the perfect time to do so. Implement donut days or bring some hot apple cider to raise employee morale.

💡 Though everyone has ups and downs, good employees are worth the employer's hard work! Find an employee with the right skills and experiences with zero intermediaries on the WorkQuest Platform!

👉 https://workquest.co/

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #jobsmarketplace #fall #winter
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:19:05 PM

Functionality Already Available within the WorkNet Blockchain

🚀 The WorkQuest team is working hard to make sure you have a platform that works well. Many features and functionalities are already available within the WorkNet blockchain.

🔗 The WorkQuest bridge provides a crosschain between the three networks, while the WorkQuest explorer is a transaction search engine and explorer. Both features are up and running.

💰 Additionally, the WorkQuest DAO and $WQT Token Swap are live, so you can purchase tokens within the WorkNet network and become a member of the WorkQuest DAO anytime you want. The WorkQuest Wallet App is also available, so you can store your tokens and access them when you need them.

🤝 Lastly, WorkQuest delegators' and validators' roles are already available, which provide network security and transaction validation on the WorkQuest blockchain.

#WorkQuest $WUSD $WQT #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #blockchain #cryptocurrency #DAO #decentralization #crosschain #wallet
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:22:24 PM

The WorkQuest Social Networks Bounty: All Rewards Distributed!

🔥 Another round of the WorkQuest Social Media Bounty campaign that took place on Bitcointalk is over. The rewards of 200,000 $WQT are successfully distributed!

🌟 We would like to thank every one of you, who decided to take part in the campaign. Together, we are making WorkQuest grow and develop every day!❤️

Congratulations to the winners! 🎉

#WorkQuest $WQT $WUSD #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #bounty #rewards #crypto #cryptocurrency #blockchain #cryptorewards
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:23:29 PM

The WorkQuest Wallet

🚀 The WorkQuest wallet connects employees and employers based on blockchain smart contract technology.

🤝 No need for intermediaries or centralized institutions. Total users’ control!

Explore the WorkQuest Wallet in our new video! 👀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWg-R6h82Oo

✅ The App for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.company.workquest_wallet_app

✅ The App for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/ua/app/workquest-wallet/id1602209231?l=uk

#WorkQuest $WQT $WUSD #WorkNet #WorkQuestApp #crypto #cryptocurrency #blockchain #wallet #digitalassets
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: