Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:39:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Understanding a bear market.  (Read 748 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:12:56 PM

If you study the market and cryptocurrency, it is normal for it to undergo a bearish market.

You just need to understand that market is volatile and there are other cryptocurrencies which are profitable than bitcoin.

Some people are just holding until they see the market go bullish again but we don't know when that will happen.
Even if people do understand that the market enters the bear market, they will still do the same thing because not everyone has a strong hands when it comes to hodling and waiting for the bear market to end.

There are different perspectives in terms of keeping your assets and wait for the situation to go back,

people thinks differently, and the most usually failed and make ahuge mistakes of selling out with huge losses

as they are losing faith with their decisions in taking their money to this investment venue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:18:14 PM

If you study the market and cryptocurrency, it is normal for it to undergo a bearish market.

You just need to understand that market is volatile and there are other cryptocurrencies which are profitable than bitcoin.

Some people are just holding until they see the market go bullish again but we don't know when that will happen.
Even if people do understand that the market enters the bear market, they will still do the same thing because not everyone has a strong hands when it comes to hodling and waiting for the bear market to end.

There are different perspectives in terms of keeping your assets and wait for the situation to go back,

people thinks differently, and the most usually failed and make ahuge mistakes of selling out with huge losses

as they are losing faith with their decisions in taking their money to this investment venue.

Or better yet, every crypto holder has their own necessities. We can't say, someone has weak hands if he needs to sell his portfolio because of urgent financial matters. Does he need to hold his portfolio even if we say he badly needed the cash? I don't think so. So with varying needs of every holder, they will have different approach on holding their coins. But if you can hold and you have no urgency, that would be better. At least, you can think of ways how to cut losses or gain profits.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 02:40:40 PM

Or better yet, every crypto holder has their own necessities. We can't say, someone has weak hands if he needs to sell his portfolio because of urgent financial matters. Does he need to hold his portfolio even if we say he badly needed the cash? I don't think so. So with varying needs of every holder, they will have different approach on holding their coins. But if you can hold and you have no urgency, that would be better. At least, you can think of ways how to cut losses or gain profits.

Another reason why they cant hold when the market was bearish because they have not cash to buy at the dip and do average down for their portfolio. For me, If I dont have money to do average down then I sell it for reduce the losses. Is there another strategy? They sell their crypto because they bought at the top with FOMO, so when the market down they are not ready to face the losses, and dont have enough money.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 03:07:35 PM

The bear market basically coexists with this one.  Good or bad depends on the volatility of the overall market.  It leaves us with escapes in perfect situations if we get used to it.  The bear market will reshape the value of shitcoins and we'll see what's supported.  The hunts will bring the prey to the slaughterhouse.  And the bear market knows it will.
I think it's the same happened back in the last bullrun, a big dip happens before it gets to the top again. This is a great opportunity for us to buy again. Most of us wait the big dip to happen and here it is. For those not able to buy before bullrun but didn’t sure how long this dip will happen. In BTC, it might back again at $30k or lower. If another bad news or regulation again will happen especially in US. I’m sure it will go deeper so we should also aware of that. Big good news needs to occur so that BTC will recover soon. It’s a good feeling that already converted by tokens into stable coin and wait to buy again.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 06:46:26 PM

In this season we are now, is to be strong with the condition of bitcoin price because BTC is unpredictable. Many successful  investors never stop understanding a bear market which has helped many to achieve reasonable profit from their Investment. It is better to understand that nothing last forever in exchange market either good or bad.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the market. the ups and downs of the market become very natural. our job is to read the future of the market, analyze the market for a profit. in analyzing this we need experience to deal with erratic market movements. certainly no one person can win all bets on horse racing
Nobody says that there is something wrong with it, market will go up or down and that's expected. What we are not aware or maybe not in is the fact that is this a bear run? I mean nobody knows if we are in a bear run or not because we stopped going down and even went up a good amount, so it is not really a guaranteed situation for us. Can we say it is a bear market because it went from 64k to 40k? Of course we can call it a bear market. Can we say that it is not a bear market because it went from 30k to 40k? Of course we can.

So, the question is we are looking at it from both sides and we can say that it is doing very well for the both sides and that's fine, this is why I think it is not going to be easy to decide before it happens. If the price starts going down a lot from here then we can call it a bear run, but if the price starts going up then we will say it wasn't a bear run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 06:50:39 PM

In this season we are now, is to be strong with the condition of bitcoin price because BTC is unpredictable. Many successful  investors never stop understanding a bear market which has helped many to achieve reasonable profit from their Investment. It is better to understand that nothing last forever in exchange market either good or bad.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the market. the ups and downs of the market become very natural. our job is to read the future of the market, analyze the market for a profit. in analyzing this we need experience to deal with erratic market movements. certainly no one person can win all bets on horse racing
Nobody says that there is something wrong with it, market will go up or down and that's expected. What we are not aware or maybe not in is the fact that is this a bear run? I mean nobody knows if we are in a bear run or not because we stopped going down and even went up a good amount, so it is not really a guaranteed situation for us. Can we say it is a bear market because it went from 64k to 40k? Of course we can call it a bear market. Can we say that it is not a bear market because it went from 30k to 40k? Of course we can.

So, the question is we are looking at it from both sides and we can say that it is doing very well for the both sides and that's fine, this is why I think it is not going to be easy to decide before it happens. If the price starts going down a lot from here then we can call it a bear run, but if the price starts going up then we will say it wasn't a bear run.
We can only say its a bear market when everything turns out to be red or in dip price but spotting them and tell it on early basis is something that cant really be done by anybody.

We wouldnt know until it do happen and you are right that price do go up and down and you cant determine if a simple or basic decrease in price is just a correction but cant really totally push

off the market to the floor and thats what makes it more hard to predict if you arent really that experienced enough then you would have these kind of thoughts in mind
or even youre pro this market is unpredictable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 07:05:59 PM

We wouldnt know until it do happen and you are right that price do go up and down and you cant determine if a simple or basic decrease in price is just a correction but cant really totally push

In fact we can but sometimes we dont want to which is why not everyone are suitable for trading, some people are better off making alot more just by holding. You dont need to be an expert to be able to look at the chart and tell me that we are currently in the downtrend.

Well it doesnt really matter for me anyway in fact I love it this way. The fact that I can sell some of my alts on the top price means that there are alot of people that are ignorant with the signs. There are several signs of 'bears' coming before we dropped from 64k to the current 36k but some people choose to keep believing that we are not into the bear market.

Do I believe that bitcoin is going to hit another new ATH someday? Yes I do but currently we are not in a great shape and it is a downtrend

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 06:10:58 AM

There are different perspectives in terms of keeping your assets and wait for the situation to go back, people thinks differently, and the most usually failed and make ahuge mistakes of selling out with huge losses as they are losing faith with their decisions in taking their money to this investment venue.
It is still too early to call it out as a bear market. Losses happened with people who bought at the wrong time. Would you in your sane mind buy a chunk of BTC at 60k USD? I would not, but sell if I was able to catch that price any longer. But then there are some people who make this mistake and now that bitcoin dropped back to 30k USD levels they are now panic selling a bigger dump.

It is a manipulated market right now. Two negative news (China and Musk) and one positive news (Paypal). If you are still with the market you would hold at this stage and see how much impact the Paypal news has on the price. It will grow, but slowly provided no other celeb comes into the picture trying to get some quick profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 09:07:26 PM

This is a good one especially at a time like this, cut across for everybody be it a newbie and already made investors. During a time like this (bear) I will just suggest we hold for those already into it and not panic sell as this might be regretted at the end of the day and those that want to buy should not hesitate because we might also experience bull anytime soon.
Bear season is definitely a perfect time to buy potential coins which you think will grow in the future. New investors are expected to come in the market and grab the opportunity to fill their bags with potential coins that have reasonable price. But this is not only a buying moment as old investors prefer to hold their investments than panic selling even if the market is experiencing a sharp decline in prices. But only strong hands have all the courage to hold because weak hands end up panic selling and eventually losses their chance to create huge profits in the future.
It may seem to be counter-intuitive but this is the truth, people forget that a great deal of the profit you can make depends on the moment you buy, the newbies buying at a price above 60k did not realized that it was a bad moment to buy.

It was way better to wait for the correction to happen and only then they could buy, after all if the bull market continues during the next months then they will be in profits almost immediately and if a bear market comes then it will be easier to hold their coins as the drop will not be anywhere near as big as the drop they are experimenting by buying so close to the ATH.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 11:27:27 PM

Actually, everyone does have different thoughts regarding bear markets, therefore there are always two different opinions in the current situation.
I myself prefer to say that now we have not entered a bear market, because I believe the price above $ 30k is still safe and is still said to be
a correction. Now slowly Bitcoin is starting to approach $40k price, if it manages to go above $ 40k, it means Bitcoin is back on the right track.
But if the price continues to drop below $ 30k, I believe a bear market will occur.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
uneng

Activity: 2016
Merit: 776

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 11:48:02 PM

Actually, everyone does have different thoughts regarding bear markets, therefore there are always two different opinions in the current situation.
I myself prefer to say that now we have not entered a bear market, because I believe the price above $ 30k is still safe and is still said to be
a correction. Now slowly Bitcoin is starting to approach $40k price, if it manages to go above $ 40k, it means Bitcoin is back on the right track.
But if the price continues to drop below $ 30k, I believe a bear market will occur.

For me the market looks pretty bearish already, because besides the correction there is a serious and visible difficult in overcoming the 30,000$ price range. A bearish market doesn't mean prices are crashing only, but it's also an evidence of a stagnated market where the currencies don't have strength to pump, so they keep stable most of the time.
A bear market also brings a very treacherous season, as we never know when it will finish and for how long it will last. It can be weeks, months or years. The point is that when it finishes it happens suddenly. And if the investor isn't prepared holding his coins, he may lose another profit opportunity.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
titular

Activity: 287
Merit: 363

"Stop using proprietary software."

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:23:12 AM

We should also prepare ourselves for a long bear market because the bull this year was so strong so I also believe that we will go back from where we started, it could be deeper.

Completely disagree. This bull cycle has been the result of increased adoption. Particularly institutionally. I don't think we will see a prolonged bear market because of the success we are seeing in this bull market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 07:20:48 AM

We should also prepare ourselves for a long bear market because the bull this year was so strong so I also believe that we will go back from where we started, it could be deeper.

Completely disagree. This bull cycle has been the result of increased adoption. Particularly institutionally. I don't think we will see a prolonged bear market because of the success we are seeing in this bull market.
Well no one really knows about what will happen next we can speculate but we cannot really point out any exact date on when crypto rise or fall maybe it will fall in a short time and rise again and become partially stable. Everything is unpredictable we need patience not speculation.

poodle63

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:25:35 AM

Bear market is not that bad nor can it be avoided, I see it as a way of cleaning up the space for a healthier market, an opportunity for new investors to buy at a reasonable price, anyone in crypto should always be prepared for this period and also understand it won't last forever, bull and bear both have a time frame.
It also paves way for the next bullrun to reach higher price, just imagine if those people who easily panicking still holding their btc, that kind of people are already
shaken with every market movement and a little pumping already make them willing to sell their btc holding, i personally dont see this as a big deal but
it will not make btc reach its fullest potential and probably underperforming but if all that left are diamond hands, you can see the market will moon easily seem subtle but could make big impact.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 12:12:38 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 03:10:56 PM by arwin100

Well no one really knows about what will happen next we can speculate but we cannot really point out any exact date on when crypto rise or fall maybe it will fall in a short time and rise again and become partially stable. Everything is unpredictable we need patience not speculation.

But as long as we can see the market is on good shape we can speculate that we possibly got a good future with bitcoin. But although your right that we doesn't know on what will happen but aslong as we can see more people hype or share some positive news about crypto well maybe we doesn't need to worry about the bitcoins price in future.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 01:40:34 PM

But as long as we can see the marker is on good shape we can speculate that we possibly got a good future with bitcoin. But although your right that we doesn't know on what will happen but aslong as we can see more people hype or share some positive news about crypto well maybe we doesn't need to worry about the bitcoins price in future.
although we know bitcoin will be bright in the future, but sometimes we are not mentally strong to see the volatility of bitcoin which moves quickly. let's take an example when the price of bitcoin decreased, so that it reached $ 3500, at that time did many know that bitcoin would reach this time, of course many people were afraid to step up at that time

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 03:14:07 PM

But as long as we can see the marker is on good shape we can speculate that we possibly got a good future with bitcoin. But although your right that we doesn't know on what will happen but aslong as we can see more people hype or share some positive news about crypto well maybe we doesn't need to worry about the bitcoins price in future.
although we know bitcoin will be bright in the future, but sometimes we are not mentally strong to see the volatility of bitcoin which moves quickly. let's take an example when the price of bitcoin decreased, so that it reached $ 3500, at that time did many know that bitcoin would reach this time, of course many people were afraid to step up at that time
The only one who got afraid to buy at that time are those low ballers who get panick and didn't pick up theirselves when huge dump happen but for whales for sure they are earning big with those incident happen for the past. But sadly I sold mine early but its totally fine now I alwaya think that profit is profit whatever figure you sold then its totally fine as long as you earn a profit then its no big deal at all.

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 04:59:13 PM

BTC was once 3000+ and ETH at that time was around 160$ each, if you've filled your bags at this time you are already millionaire unless you buy too little, bear market looks like a bad season to many but honestly it's the perfect sowing season

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 10:46:03 PM

BTC was once 3000+ and ETH at that time was around 160$ each, if you've filled your bags at this time you are already millionaire unless you buy too little, bear market looks like a bad season to many but honestly it's the perfect sowing season
I don't think so, unless if you buy Bitcoin last 2018/2019 where the price is at below $5k that I think you will become a millionaire. But if you buy Bitcoin this time, you have to wait for another 3-4 years( maybe) when the Bullrun has come again (new ATH). We are currently at $36k plus, which seems still high if we think that we are in the bear season, and I don't think that way but looking at the situation still at a bullish season.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 01:51:46 AM

I don't think so, unless if you buy Bitcoin last 2018/2019 where the price is at below $5k that I think you will become a millionaire. But if you buy Bitcoin this time, you have to wait for another 3-4 years( maybe) when the Bullrun has come again (new ATH). We are currently at $36k plus, which seems still high if we think that we are in the bear season, and I don't think that way but looking at the situation still at a bullish season.
if you look at the current downward movement, I think it is still in a correction status, and actually now we can start buying gradually, especially at the 61% fibo, I think it is the right level to invest. but sometimes it hasn't reached that level yet the price is bullish again

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████