Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From trader become holder because the market is crashing  (Read 539 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 10:56:44 PM

I don’t think it will be a disaster, only for those who went into debt and bought bitcoin at 50-60 thousand, at the peak. This was the case before, when the peak of bitkion was 20 thousand.
In addition, there are several options for the development of events, either crypto winter or growth, everything depends on how bitcoin behaves now.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:41:34 PM

I don’t think it will be a disaster, only for those who went into debt and bought bitcoin at 50-60 thousand, at the peak. This was the case before, when the peak of bitkion was 20 thousand.
In addition, there are several options for the development of events, either crypto winter or growth, everything depends on how bitcoin behaves now.
You know this is the problem of most people because once they've heard or seen that Bitcoin is in bull run they just dive in without knowing what is happening in the market. I guess they never look at the chart since the price of Bitcoin from last year was cheap enough compared to the price when it touches the ATH.

FUDs are everywhere so I guess there's no way they wanted Bitcoin to break that $64k resistance. Plus the chart is actually telling that we will be soon going to bear if this downfall and FUD continue. The only reason it holds is $30k is quite a strong support here but once it's break we will gonna see a massive dump again and we might be back to the price like last year.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:50:26 PM

You know this is the problem of most people because once they've heard or seen that Bitcoin is in bull run they just dive in without knowing what is happening in the market. I guess they never look at the chart since the price of Bitcoin from last year was cheap enough compared to the price when it touches the ATH.

FUDs are everywhere so I guess there's no way they wanted Bitcoin to break that $64k resistance. Plus the chart is actually telling that we will be soon going to bear if this downfall and FUD continue. The only reason it holds is $30k is quite a strong support here but once it's break we will gonna see a massive dump again and we might be back to the price like last year.

And that will cause some bitcoin or crypto haters, for those new users who bought at around 50-60k. They thought that it will continue to increase and get their huge profits. It may increase again, but reaching the 50-60k level may take time. It is holding the 30k price range because of the adoption that we have now. There are so many institutions that are already involved as well as known individuals that keep on buying and holding btc. Unlike in previous years, the adoption today is quite stronger.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 06:05:13 AM

When bitcoin drops to $30000, this is a disaster for most traders who buy bitcoin and altcoins at a price high. We didn't expect bitcoin to fall this low, so causing altcoins prices to be dumped very deeply. For traders who have already lost over 25% in trading, then it is best not to cut losses because it will make lose some capital. So believe me, the bitcoin price will back up again and altcoins price will rise again.

If you are not doing leverage trading there is no reason to cutloss unless you know where is the bottom and buy at that price so you will have more quantity of that altcoin or bitcoin. Market will always recover from its crash, it is up to us if we have strong hands to hodl and not let our emotion affect by the fuds causing us to panic sell our holdings. Market crash only happens when many many fuds keep spreading together with some whales selling their holdings for profit.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 06:55:49 AM

When bitcoin drops to $30000, this is a disaster for most traders who buy bitcoin and altcoins at a price high. We didn't expect bitcoin to fall this low, so causing altcoins prices to be dumped very deeply. For traders who have already lost over 25% in trading, then it is best not to cut losses because it will make lose some capital. So believe me, the bitcoin price will back up again and altcoins price will rise again.
good mindset mate.. Because making exit while have loses isn't a good idea actually in my opinion also, wherein if you do that there's no way you can regain all of your profits that disappear during the crash and for sure you will regret that if you saw market suddenly bounce back. So its always good to stay calm and wait for the recovery, it takes time actually but too good to be true because this isn't the end.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 07:16:21 AM

For traders/investors who already been here for years they know the best decision to commit in times like this. The market is high volatile thats why its inevitable to witness a situation wherein most of our coins are losing its value temporarily.

Thats why its a must to fill our minds first with knowledge on how crypto works to be aware of the possible scenarios that can occur and be prepared as well.

Keep holding and dont panic, in time, all your efforts will be worth it once the bullish market hits us again.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 09:40:34 AM

In my honest opinion, holding for long has become a better strategy than trading these days. Also, it's a common thing in the crypto market. People have bought some of the coins at their all-time high price and there is no other way to hold them for some time to make a profit. I am a holder from years and traded very little as I was not good with predictions.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 03:28:41 PM

Well, you can still be a day trader at this time and be cashing out even when the price is low. Yup, that’s the truth. I might be that good and I don’t know how they are doing, but I have friend who is always buying cryptocurrencies and trading them without minding whether the market is down or high, and he’s always making profit. When the market is generally down like this or up, it still makes some small up and down movement and traders are taking advantage of that, and they are trading daily and setting their own rates and making profit.

So, it’s not like this is the end. But if you’re not good at that, just do what works for you, it can be HODL, as long as you’re ready to go for it and wait for increase to sell.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:10:35 PM

If you are not doing leverage trading there is no reason to cutloss unless you know where is the bottom and buy at that price so you will have more quantity of that altcoin or bitcoin. Market will always recover from its crash, it is up to us if we have strong hands to hodl and not let our emotion affect by the fuds causing us to panic sell our holdings. Market crash only happens when many many fuds keep spreading together with some whales selling their holdings for profit.

Are you kidding? There is always a reason to cut loss with or without leverage trading. The only time you would never "cut losses" is if you are a super long term hodler like most of us. Then you do not trade,,, do not even really follow the market,,, just wait for a good time to liquidate and include more in your portfolio when you have spare cash.

As a trader you cannot afford to think like you and think crashes will always recover:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 11:28:56 AM

For traders/investors who already been here for years they know the best decision to commit in times like this. The market is high volatile thats why its inevitable to witness a situation wherein most of our coins are losing its value temporarily.

Thats why its a must to fill our minds first with knowledge on how crypto works to be aware of the possible scenarios that can occur and be prepared as well.

Keep holding and dont panic, in time, all your efforts will be worth it once the bullish market hits us again.
Unfortunately there has been a huge hype that caused a ton of new people that joined who do not make any research at all and only invest into coins that they read in other places. That is the type of problem that we are facing right now because we do not end up with people who research but only just hear from others and hear from telegram groups etc etc about a token and they end up putting all their money into that coin/token.

Why would they do that? I have zero clue what is the logic behind someone reading "this coin will go super high!!!" on some telegram group and believe that and invest into that, like that is as terrible decision as it gets but somehow they still do it. This is why I think we are facing with the huge drop we are facing now, those same people run away as soon as they see the price going down, which triggers a crash.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 11:44:08 AM

In my honest opinion, holding for long has become a better strategy than trading these days. Also, it's a common thing in the crypto market.
It is because the prices are really low and you can't afford to sell bitcoin with its high prices, you might want to hold on to it because you will never know what happens next.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 12:00:02 PM

In my honest opinion, holding for long has become a better strategy than trading these days. Also, it's a common thing in the crypto market.
It is because the prices are really low and you can't afford to sell bitcoin with its high prices, you might want to hold on to it because you will never know what happens next.
It is a safe market option, nobody wants to lose that is why some traders switch to holder rather than continue trading. But it doesn't mean that it all gonna be like this, traders will have to find a way no matter what it takes. If they lose in this coin that can be recovered in the other coin, diversification is very important in times like this and that holding is just temporary otherwise, you can't call yourselves a trader anymore if you were afraid to take another risk. And besides, losing is not the end of our trading carrier, this is just a part of improvement.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 12:03:29 PM

When bitcoin drops to $30000, this is a disaster for most traders who buy bitcoin and altcoins at a price high.
It was a disaster to traders which haven't experience it before or unaware about the volatility of the crypto currency market because it was the time to re-strategy.

We didn't expect bitcoin to fall this low, so causing altcoins prices to be dumped very deeply. For traders who have already lost over 25% in trading
This is the reason why people are advise to know the risk involve in crypto investment/trading and trader with good experience in coin selection won't make any lost if she could keep her holding till another bullish market.

then it is best not to cut losses because it will make lose some capital. So believe me, the bitcoin price will back up again and altcoins price will rise again.
The market will rise again but it hard to tell if the bullish market is not over.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 02:38:01 PM

Many traders in 2018 repurposed and became long-term investors, because they did not sell their coins at a high price, expecting further market growth. The same thing happened after the last dump, when traders did not sell the coins and are now waiting for the market to recover. But now there is no consensus on where the market will go in the near future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:00:01 PM

The market crash was predicted when the bad news hit, in part because Bitcoin has been hot for months.
Many people quickly exited the market before Bitcoin crashed. Some people got rich because they successfully caught the bottom. With a little observance, we can avoid unnecessary crashes from the market. Trading with a plan and placing a stop loss is the way to survive in the harsh crypto market.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 06:11:45 PM

good mindset mate.. Because making exit while have loses isn't a good idea actually in my opinion also, wherein if you do that there's no way you can regain all of your profits that disappear during the crash and for sure you will regret that if you saw market suddenly bounce back.
Yup, I don’t really see the need for selling an asset when you’re in total loss it is not going to be making any sense at all, because the aim is to make profit , so if it’s not profit , it’s best to just leave it there, even if it’s going to take a long time. But, I have realized that the reason why people would do this is because they are investing cash that they are in need of for other purposes.

There are people who don’t have money for investment, and they would invest the money they are going to be needing in a short time, and if the price of Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency they have invested in happens to plummet before they withdraw it, they are still going to withdraw because they need that money for other things and that’s a loss for them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 06:57:39 PM

I believe the price of bitcoin will go up again and that's for sure.
but when we buy bitcoin or other altcoins the price is too high and there is a price drop of about 25% or more it is very painful and we are forced to hold it. But if we can read the market we can use the risk ratio strategy, so we can stop losses with Cut loss and buy it again at the lowest price, it will really help recover losses quickly.
but if we have the funds it will help.
Believe me, there will be times when Bitcoin or altcoin will go up again, it's just how we can manage it and don't panic too much about the situation.
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 07:04:21 PM

From my 4 years experience in crypto world I always seen bitcoin always do something what we don't expect even we are not ready to face this.

When it pump nobody think it could be so high. Again when dump nobody ready to see it could be so low in short period. Again people start to forget btc can do something unexpected for a while, then btc do that.

This will happen always in crypto market. But we have to trade carefully and don't be panic basically when people trade with btc/usd pair. Because today or tomorrow btc will make a new high. But in some alts (shit coins) is very risky.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 07:45:09 PM

In my honest opinion, holding for long has become a better strategy than trading these days.

It has always been the best strategy, just that the type of investors coming into the space are impatient ones that want gains instantly because either they don't believe in the industry but just here to cash out or they have heard storys of the industry making millions with little or no effort therefore they want to recieve such benefits without going through the process like holding and believing in a project true value above price value at first.

We now have strategy that can be used to achieved been a long term holder, so there's no excuse of not achieving that. We have the staking mechanism that's now common due to the Defi hype that allowed most project switching to enable users been able to stake their coins to recieve rewards.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:52:58 PM

In my honest opinion, holding for long has become a better strategy than trading these days.

It has always been the best strategy, just that the type of investors coming into the space are impatient ones that want gains instantly because either they don't believe in the industry but just here to cash out or they have heard storys of the industry making millions with little or no effort therefore they want to recieve such benefits without going through the process like holding and believing in a project true value above price value at first.

We now have strategy that can be used to achieved been a long term holder, so there's no excuse of not achieving that. We have the staking mechanism that's now common due to the Defi hype that allowed most project switching to enable users been able to stake their coins to recieve rewards.
We do actually have some options to take but there are people who are really that close minded without realizing on what are the ways which they can really save up theirselves or do things
when they do get caught on the dump.Its just a matter of time for the market to recover out and if you do make yourself panic out and sell on loss then theres no way you can really
take those losses back rather than buying on the dip to compensate or patch up on what you had lost. 
You should take some steps that would really be helpful once you get caught on the dump and dont easily panic on that particular time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████