Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Similar App to TabTrader  (Read 84 times)
alexisenrique (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:53:01 PM

Hello guys. I hope you are having an amazing day today. I need to know if there are some similar apps like Tab Trader where I can add my api from Binance and do some trades from it. Please, can you make a rank of which one is the best??

PS: Please, excuse my English. It's still a work in progress 😅
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 03:15:16 PM

There is a well-known tool that looks like a Tabtrader but I think more features compared to tab trader.

Take a look at these two trading tools below.

- https://tradingview.com
- http://cryptowat.ch/

Tradingview is mostly used by traders out there due to many features. So I think this is a better tool compared to other trading tools.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:55:08 PM

Maybe it would help if you can list your requirement and why TabTrader is not good enough for your needs. As far as I know, you can also use Binance app if you're just using it for trading with usual stop-loss setup. I personally used TabTrader in the past and it's okay for daily use. Do you need something more complex?
alexisenrique (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:18:14 PM

Maybe it would help if you can list your requirement and why TabTrader is not good enough for your needs. As far as I know, you can also use Binance app if you're just using it for trading with usual stop-loss setup. I personally used TabTrader in the past and it's okay for daily use. Do you need something more complex?

No, I don't. I was using it and it was ok. I still love it so much. But for some months I have not been able to access the application from my country.  I have to use a VPN and that's what I don't like it.  So I was looking for other alternatives.  What I like the most about Tab Trader is the ability to place orders very easily, just by pressing a point on the chart.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 05:40:46 PM

What I like the most about Tab Trader is the ability to place orders very easily, just by pressing a point on the chart.

Binance itself has this feature if I actually get what you mean. You might be talking about the long and short positions?
If I'm right you can find it on advanced trading then change the chart from original to tradingvew and then look for a long or short position on the left side.

Check this link below if where you can find the long and short positions including how to change the settings.
- https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/8419126024404348a1c6e4039fbed3fe

This tool is I think what you looking for when placing an order by pointing on the chart and adjust if what is your entry price, take profit and stop loss level.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 03:11:38 PM

Two applications that you can trust are in the two links below.
I still prefer using blockfolio because it has a mobile app for many years. Blockfolio was acquired by SAM - CEO of FTX crypto exchange in 2020. The application is quite easy to use and updated with many new cryptocurrencies.

https://coinmarketcap.com/portfolio-tracker/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockfolio.blockfolio&hl=en_US&gl=US

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: