Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone is fearfull. Someone said this is time to be greedy  (Read 1159 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:57:53 PM

Well I think you are right mate we need to be careful on investing because crypto market is different from the other market. We are always high on volatility so everything is changeable that is why I dont always wait for a big profit sometimes small profit is enough than nothing. Because sometimes we are waiting or holding for a long time but at the end we loss this is not about how long we can hold it is about patience and being smart on dealing with crypto market.
Volatility being very high is the cause of low liquidity, if you check all the other markets you will see that globally they are doing very very high liquidity and that is the reason why they are less moving. So this is not something inherit to crypto, it is basically all about volume and liquidity and when we reach 100x liquidity that we have right now (which is not impossible but not these days) then we are not going to have any problem at all with volatility.

Meanwhile we should be using this as a chance, we could basically just end up caring about the current situation and make money from buying low and selling high thanks to very high level of volatility, so we can do this very quickly as well, inside of any year bitcoin moves 2x from the bottom to peak many times, you can do that like maybe minimum of 10 times in any year even when there is no big bull run like this year. So I honestly think we should be happy about it.
You are saying the opposite thing because high or big liquidity does involve even more very volatile market and you can really able to observe that thing when you are a trader.Its a different or opposite thing.

Its just right that people should really be mindful on when to get in but its not that easy as it sounds when everybody is really on fear.You would really feel the tense and the hesitance of people

on these kind of times.This kind of advice wont really be fitting out everyone because when we are already on the actual situation then most likely we would really freak out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:59:34 PM

When this thread was started, the price of bitcoin was close around $36500. Compared to the price by that time, what we've got now is lower than $36500. With this it looks like a clear time to get greedy and invest. As of now people are in a dilemma whether to invest or not. In my opinion one who invest without fear and with a mind to overcome any kind of situation will profit out of the prevailing market.

If you do believe that bitcoin will rise again in the future, then, you can invest in this market even intermittently. Even small amount each time you have the opportunity. But remember, you need to spend the amount that you can afford to lose. As you are hoping that one day, it will eventually go up again and earn profits, you need to make sure that you are spending the money that you can very well wait for the right timing. And not hoping everyday that it will be higher than the price you bought it because you need to cash out.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 02:51:13 AM

When this thread was started, the price of bitcoin was close around $36500. Compared to the price by that time, what we've got now is lower than $36500. With this it looks like a clear time to get greedy and invest. As of now people are in a dilemma whether to invest or not. In my opinion one who invest without fear and with a mind to overcome any kind of situation will profit out of the prevailing market.

If you do believe that bitcoin will rise again in the future, then, you can invest in this market even intermittently. Even small amount each time you have the opportunity. But remember, you need to spend the amount that you can afford to lose. As you are hoping that one day, it will eventually go up again and earn profits, you need to make sure that you are spending the money that you can very well wait for the right timing. And not hoping everyday that it will be higher than the price you bought it because you need to cash out.
Bitcoin is not going to any moon rather it would dump terribly. we are lucky that BTC still confidence to hold it resistance. Those who are here to take about ride better hold your thoughts. BTC will boost once again, so I'm long term bullish on BTC. we'd make a lot of money recently, time reverse into extreme. You can buy and wait.
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:12:30 AM

Bitcoin is not going to any moon rather it would dump terribly. we are lucky that BTC still confidence to hold it resistance. Those who are here to take about ride better hold your thoughts. BTC will boost once again, so I'm long term bullish on BTC. we'd make a lot of money recently, time reverse into extreme. You can buy and wait.

Bitcoin is climbing the ladder and it's not yet time to go to the moon, there may still be empty seats that have not been filled by passengers who have succeeded with bitcoin. Are there any of you who are still hesitant to go with him or are still afraid that bitcoin will stay at $30,000 for much longer?
Bitcoin has calculated the start, look at the graph, it's up 5%, it's only down 2%, not more.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:24:57 AM

Panic and tremors only make us fall into the arms of bears, some people appear to haggle over the price of bitcoin to buy when the market breaks strongly, they may lose more than their advantage.  I'm not nailing the bottom, because I'm bullish on bitcoin.  Buying at 29-30k is a good reassurance. I guess we're going to be strong this weekend.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 12:20:01 PM

Not going to the moon, but the fall isn't that terrible. Because, it is something a promised fact that price will reach moon in the long run. It is time to accumulate, people have the fear of missing the low price as well as the market might crash further to buy even low. Take the opportunity as granted. Make a buying at the present average and then move depending on the following market condition. Once invested concentrate on regular trading practice to increase the holdings which is possible through the volatility of the market.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:04:29 PM

A true believer of bitcoin will not going to hesitate to put any amount of investment even it is small from time to time because they believe that bitcoin was made for a long run and long term hodling. This is already proven and we've also witnessed the ups and downs of market price way back when bitcoin wasn't pricey enough compared today. In my case I am patiently waiting for the rising of bitcoin price again which I believe that it would be possible before this year ends, i believe that there's nothing to be fear of.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:06:16 AM

A true believer of bitcoin will not going to hesitate to put any amount of investment even it is small from time to time because they believe that bitcoin was made for a long run and long term hodling. This is already proven and we've also witnessed the ups and downs of market price way back when bitcoin wasn't pricey enough compared today. In my case I am patiently waiting for the rising of bitcoin price again which I believe that it would be possible before this year ends, i believe that there's nothing to be fear of.
This is basically explanation of what I have been doing for years. I believe that bitcoin will be a huge thing in the future, it is already quite big and I really like it but at the end of the day we know it is not where it could be, it could be a lot more, a million dollars per bitcoin is not out of question at all and that means we are talking about 33x increase in price give or take, and I know not everyone can retire with 33x profit, I know we need more, but we could just keep on investing more and more into it, even if it is just 10 bucks time to time, that is going to eventually reach to a level where we will feel a lot more comfortable with, it is not going to be a million dollars each overnight, so we have maybe a decade who knows?

So, in that decade if we could put more and more money into bitcoin and some other crypto then we could actually have a chance to retire. That is my plan at least.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 04:51:23 PM

This is basically explanation of what I have been doing for years. I believe that bitcoin will be a huge thing in the future, it is already quite big and I really like it but at the end of the day we know it is not where it could be, it could be a lot more, a million dollars per bitcoin is not out of question at all and that means we are talking about 33x increase in price give or take, and I know not everyone can retire with 33x profit, I know we need more, but we could just keep on investing more and more into it, even if it is just 10 bucks time to time, that is going to eventually reach to a level where we will feel a lot more comfortable with, it is not going to be a million dollars each overnight, so we have maybe a decade who knows?

So, in that decade if we could put more and more money into bitcoin and some other crypto then we could actually have a chance to retire. That is my plan at least.

When you asset that a million dollar Bitcoin is not out of the question at all, did you do the maths before putting your statement the way you did? I am not saying it is impossible either, but it would give Bitcoin a market cap beyond $20 trillion. That is quite far fetched for now.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 06:06:43 PM

Panic and tremors only make us fall into the arms of bears, some people appear to haggle over the price of bitcoin to buy when the market breaks strongly, they may lose more than their advantage.  I'm not nailing the bottom, because I'm bullish on bitcoin.  Buying at 29-30k is a good reassurance. I guess we're going to be strong this weekend.
those who panic will get nothing in the market...

Buying when the market is bullish and selling when the market is bearish is stupid behavior. the best time to buy is when the market is bearish, then control your panic, don't be like a stupid newbie who always panics.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 06:18:50 PM

Panic and tremors only make us fall into the arms of bears, some people appear to haggle over the price of bitcoin to buy when the market breaks strongly, they may lose more than their advantage.  I'm not nailing the bottom, because I'm bullish on bitcoin.  Buying at 29-30k is a good reassurance. I guess we're going to be strong this weekend.

Buying when the market is bullish and selling when the market is bearish is stupid behavior. the best time to buy is when the market is bearish, then control your panic, don't be like a stupid newbie who always panics.

The fear and greed index represent the opposite of this behavior. People normally loves to jump in a running train and hardly take any position while the train is still and not moving. I don't understand the nature of the people that they will feel hesitant to buy bitcoin at 30K but these people were happy buying at 60K  Roll Eyes

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 07:09:44 PM

this is a sure thing bro. those who are afraid to invest will regret it later, it seems they only realized when bitcoin had taken off and had not been down for a long time. I think like you, it's time to invest and be greedy.
Already the fearful are already in profit now the price of bitcoin had experienced some remarkable upward surge since yesterday imagine a buying some coins based on fear-and-greed-index meter, while the unfearful will continue watch with amazement how the price was pumping hard invariably buys at high, it is obvious all the price dips that occurred in the past weeks in which at times it went as far as below $30K but later ended up in some profits the fearful investors must have taken those opportunities to buy low, the bottom line is to be greedy and buy at every dip who knows what the future holds? bitcoin is a very valuable asset it volatility is second to none thus wise investment in it will always result to huge and massive profits however bitcoin investment is for the fearful minded individuals who took risk at the appropriate time after a thorough study of the market.

Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:16:12 PM

Panic and tremors only make us fall into the arms of bears, some people appear to haggle over the price of bitcoin to buy when the market breaks strongly, they may lose more than their advantage.  I'm not nailing the bottom, because I'm bullish on bitcoin.  Buying at 29-30k is a good reassurance. I guess we're going to be strong this weekend.

The fear and greed index represent the opposite of this behavior. People normally loves to jump in a running train and hardly take any position while the train is still and not moving. I don't understand the nature of the people that they will feel hesitant to buy bitcoin at 30K but these people were happy buying at 60K  Roll Eyes
Always been like that on where people do really end up on buying on higher price or when Fomo or rally is happening and doesnt really do those things when the price is going down.
Its a bit understandable that we would all be that hesitant and as part of human nature then it isnt surprising but there are ones who do really take a risk and dont mind about
being scared nor fear  out and its neither  they do lost money but most of  the time, bitcoin does  recover which simply means that they are  really making profits later  on.
It is just a matter of risk taking but not all would really  be having  that kind of behavior.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:25:35 PM

That's what you called ignorance, most people who ride the FOMO does not really understand how this market work, they thought the train will continue and will not stop, and when the price dump and they see their investment's value is slowly going down, they tend to panic and dump immediately, and that's the reason why we see some significant market dumps that would result to more selling pressures by the newbies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 10:19:39 PM

~

That's what you called ignorance, most people who ride the FOMO does not really understand how this market work, they thought the train will continue and will not stop, and when the price dump and they see their investment's value is slowly going down, they tend to panic and dump immediately, and that's the reason why we see some significant market dumps that would result to more selling pressures by the newbies.

It's sad to know the fact that there are still many investors who don't understand how the crypto world works. I also often see a lot of people who
decide to buy Bitcoin when the price goes up, but when the price of Bitcoin falls they will panic and sell the Bitcoin they have. This is
the importance of learning Bitcoin first before deciding to invest, because good investors always know what they are going to buy. Don't buy
Bitcoins because of other people's opinions, but we buy Bitcoin because we understand how Bitcoin works.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 11:51:43 PM

Always been like that on where people do really end up on buying on higher price or when Fomo or rally is happening and doesnt really do those things when the price is going down.
Its a bit understandable that we would all be that hesitant and as part of human nature then it isnt surprising but there are ones who do really take a risk and dont mind about
being scared nor fear  out and its neither  they do lost money but most of  the time, bitcoin does  recover which simply means that they are  really making profits later  on.
It is just a matter of risk taking but not all would really  be having  that kind of behavior.

It costs more mental strength to buy an asset that is on its way down, but that is exactly the right way to go about it. As you said if FOMO kicks in you are going to make bad decisions and freak out even more when right after you bought the coin starts dropping again. If you buy smaller amounts while it is dropping you feel better with every positive bounce it makes. Still, that's something you got to learn.
Robinson66

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 03:46:37 AM

Everyone knows that Bitcoin is a long-term development, but everyone makes market decisions based on market changes. However, many people also make unwise decisions due to market panic. If you never sell, you must ensure that you have enough funds for daily consumption, otherwise you cannot invest all your money in Bitcoin. You can look at altcoins, but no one knows the market for altcoins. You must have enough patience and keep a clear head. Don't be too greedy, stop profit and stop loss.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 12:32:42 PM

As opposed to the last month of extreme fear, we are now in extreme greed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 10:33:25 AM

There is also blood on the streets, so someone said this is time to buy. Look at the amount of fear. So follow this?
Many people have made wise investment decisions in cryptocurrencies whether it was a bull market or a bear market. someone who is willing to take the risk of speculating on Bitcoin and other altcoins and make huge profits if they sell at the right time. Traders make huge profits by observing market movements and taking advantage of price changes.

Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:11:08 PM

There is also blood on the streets, so someone said this is time to buy. Look at the amount of fear. So follow this?
Many people have made wise investment decisions in cryptocurrencies whether it was a bull market or a bear market. someone who is willing to take the risk of speculating on Bitcoin and other altcoins and make huge profits if they sell at the right time. Traders make huge profits by observing market movements and taking advantage of price changes.
Being profitable is something depending on peoples capability towards on making up their decisions towards their investment because we do have our own views and perceptions on things
whether some do panic out but you are seeing differently and seeing it as an opportunity for you to enter with cheaper prices.Majority of people who do have this kind of mindset is on
to those who are bit experienced compared to those who are just starting up. Be greedy when most people are fearful because regrets would be next online if the market
start to recover once again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: