Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MFS preventing the growth of Bitcoin?  (Read 164 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 04:44:35 AM

I would say this is the discussion same as comparing the fiat usage vs crypto usage. MFS, yes it's also used in developing countries these days and getting popular mode of payment. I have seen low living villagers and farmers who does not even seem to have a formal education are also using the MFS. The google specifically has made it way easier fr the Indian's by providing easy scan and pay services!
Company like Paytm has gone way ahead this and also provided live speaker facility which read outs the payment loud if someone pays it. So peeps don't even need to rely on the transaction history to check this out. It does not matter if the person is literate or illiterate.

Now, coming back to the Bitcoin and relation to above scenario, its literally null. Bitcoin adoption is yet to become reality. The adoption which I am thinking here is, peeps carrying the BTC wallet with them and paying like the MFS. It's not acceptable because it not known by every person on the globe.

It's not because current MFS are restricting it, it's actually because BTC's just different chapter in the financial system and it needs time for proper infra set up. BTC's currently tangled up in the matrix of ban and unban, legality stuff and what not.

So it's not the MFS really but the later factors which are preventing it from "rapid growth".
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: