Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market has bounced - unexpected  (Read 177 times)
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 06:52:56 PM

I'm not sure but I guess Bitcoin won't drop below $30,000 at this current price pace. Infact, even with last week's sell off because of the regulation and taxation issues for Cryptocurrency didn't even drag Bitcoin below $30,000.
I honestly made a small profit after I bought somewhere at $33,000 last week, but I somehow felt regret for not buying more because I also waited for Bitcoin to at least touch the $20,000 level but It didn't.
We are in the same boat but I bought a very tiny amount (50 bucks) because that's all I had. I honestly do not see bitcoin going under 30k anytime soon at all, that was the bottom and we reached it and I believe something huge needs to happen before we could go under 30k. There needs to be a very bad news and a huge sell off again in order for that to happen and I doubt it would happen that quickly. All jokes aside we are doing fine and I doubt that it would happen anytime soon.

However the recovery seems to be doing great and I doubt that it would really matter all that much, there is a chance that we could be seeing over 45k and even maybe reach 50k as well in a month or so.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: