Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has become the rich man's playground...  (Read 758 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:35:39 PM

"rich man's playground" - why not "miners playground" ? They do control all the market. They stop mining and there will be no market. They set huge transaction price and the market would immediately react. Someone switches off one significant miner (like China's government) and there is already a panic. Other set high electricity price and every cryptocurrency owner will feel the results of it. Rich men are only pawn on the desk, they sure play a strategy role, but they dont control the game.

They are rich and they are one of the people who can manipulate the market, if they stop, that will not make the market stop as mining is money, there are still other small miners that will do the job for them. That's why the decentralization thing is very attractive to investors as the market is non-stop 24/7 in operation.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:56:17 PM

But, I do know for sure that there are billionaires like Elon who are always trying to mess up the market badly. It’s up to us as the people to stand against these and stop them ruining the market that we have struggled to build over the years and that’s it.
In the first place, we never see that Elon Musk had a bad plan in crypto, we think he will never mess up but unfortunately, it shows how greedy he is. I think we all are getting tricked with him, we supposed to believe and trust him as he was a promising person and higher personal credibility but it all just gone after he tries to fool us.

I'd never think that we can stop this thing, rich people will do anything for the sake that they will succeed. So what we gonna do is to prepare, nothing else.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:17:50 AM

for me, everything has 2 sides, negative and positive. The phenomenon where the rich man attracted to the crypto world means they thought that crypto will bring them a bunch of profits. They can attract more people to know and invest too. Proved, more people join the crowd and invest in crypto. Let's forget about how blockchain technology will bring the new future and bla bla bla, I think the main reason for them is money.  But, the negative side is the manipulation. Knowing that they have the power to move the mass, they playing with it like they're own it in their hands. Furthermore, apparently, these people who joined the crowd are only followers, they joined without trying to learn further and get wrecked at the end. Personally in Musk's case, I don't know why he chose to hype doge instead of Bitcoin. Probably because it's easier to manipulate, kidding.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: