Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What event could trigger new bull run and ATHs?  (Read 498 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 06:35:10 PM

Hello, got thinking what most of newbies are awaiting so eagerly right now... When the new bull run will begin and will it break current records?

Or more specifically what could trigger such viral bull run?

Could it be the single billionaire whale entering the market?
Could it be the fiat-to-crypto major exchange pairings?
Could it be the major company, such as TESLA or Facebook or Amazon introducing their own coin?
Could it be the some major company such as Ebay or Amazon accepting crypto payments?
Honestly it is going to be something that makes EVERYONE buy bitcoin, it is always like that, I do not know the cause and how it happens but I know that it is going to be something like that for sure. I get that we should not be rooting for the price to fall down more, but I am also not rooting it to go up more neither right now, I rather keep it these levels for a little while longer so I could end up with making a good profit by accumulating more during these periods.

I see that the price is going up right now and that is why people are very happy about it, but just because it is going up right now doesn't mean that it will keep going up forever, maybe it will get stuck under 40k again and not go above that, if that happens it will be great for me because I will just end up buying more and then when it goes up I will profit more. It will go up one way or another anyway, doesn't matter how it happens.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 04:42:13 AM

The news about amazon possibly starting to accept bitcoin as a payment and their silence to deny the news, has made people think about if it is going to be happening and made a lot of investors go into it, because i am sure if big companies start accepting other will do the same and we will see more and more of the crypto industry developing and we will see bitcoin reaching some high prices.

Not as easy as you think. Though there are few business men and big companies accepting Bitcoin, but there were also those who's trying to manipulate Bitcoin's price by creating FUD and not accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Best example is Elon. That man's inconsistency towards Bitcoin is a clear sign of manipulation.
However, we're still optimistic about Bitcoin's global adoption, especially merchants accepting Bitcoin.

Being adopted globally will bring this coin to a much higher value, I see your point with those known personalities that inconsistent with their position, simply becuase is all about money.

Whatever they drive the market sure they gain decent compensation, manipulation triggered most of those lazy traders and investors.
the more who buy it the higher the price, but to be globally adopted I think it takes some good news, so that it gets people to buy it all at once. on the one hand there are giant buyers who are ready to blow the price up, so a bullrun occurs

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: