Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nano, v.23 2022 altcoin season will happend again.  (Read 76 times)
mindcntrol (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 10:54:41 AM

From my point if view, this crypto can give us a nice 1000x Nano.
One day, soon or later people will realise that is far away the best way to store value and to transfer value.
When next versions get even a better, echanges solves problems, and when all those new users retail and institucional start to get confident on the market..they will invest on low.m.cap coins, that can make the diference.
This one can doo it.
Lets be clear this last year everyone knows abouth btc. People who gets in probably will stay in. More probably if they get losses. And everyone who gets in and buy always doo it on btc and eth. ( i bought btc at 5k).
But if you stay in, you get news and you get info and on the end, clever people try to buy some alt thats with a low m.cap and can explode. Can be shiba? Sure, sure more coins will pump. But if you look the charts and you remind the chart of btc from 2 to 30 to 2 to 1000.. from my point of view the only one that can follow that steps is Nano. Because as i said all those new people that believe in crypto but is worried on carbon, issues fees etc, soon or late will.move to a beter tech.
Lets see in some years if im wright or wrong.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 07:51:02 AM

One day, soon or later people will realise that is far away the best way to store value and to transfer value.
When next versions get even a better, echanges solves problems, and when all those new users retail and institucional start to get confident on the market..they will invest on low.m.cap coins, that can make the diference.
This one can doo it.
Lets be clear this last year everyone knows abouth btc. People who gets in probably will stay in. More probably if they get losses. And everyone who gets in and buy always doo it on btc and eth. ( i bought btc at 5k).
But if you stay in, you get news and you get info and on the end, clever people try to buy some alt thats with a low m.cap and can explode. Can be shiba? Sure, sure more coins will pump. But if you look the charts and you remind the chart of btc from 2 to 30 to 2 to 1000.. from my point of view the only one that can follow that steps is Nano. Because as i said all those new people that believe in crypto but is worried on carbon, issues fees etc, soon or late will.move to a beter tech.

Currently everything looks like we entered bear market - 2-3 years of bleeding. Everything will dump 80-99%. No matter how strong fundamentally is your project. So I would rather avoid long term investments especially in low cap coins. BTW Nano is not that small that you describe it. Its top 80 CMC coin with 800 milion $ marketcap. There is a lot of space to go down.

And I dont agree with nano being "the best way to store value"
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 01:25:57 PM

Sorry to disappoint you but those of us who saw the 2017 bull run then the market crash that followed and never recovered for the next 3 years know what exactly is going to happen next. Bitcoin is going to bleed and alts are even going to bleed more.

2022 altcoin season?  Grin My friend, if you haven't made money already by now from altcoins then it's probably best to wait for the next 4 years or else you will end up buying coins at their alt time highs and sell low during crypto winter.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
mindcntrol (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 02:30:21 PM

This one can doo it.

Currently everything looks like we entered bear market - 2-3 years of bleeding. Everything will dump 80-99%. No matter how strong fundamentally is your project. So I would rather avoid long term investments especially in low cap coins. BTW Nano is not that small that you describe it. Its top 80 CMC coin with 800 milion $ marketcap. There is a lot of space to go down.

And I dont agree with nano being "the best way to store value"

Well lets see..im still in profit,
I dont think thats a bear market. Its just a trap. And everyone now knows about enviromental issues of crypto...so...wich one will pump more when the trap ends? Guess so.
Lot of room down, lot of room up, i dont buy your thoughts.
Lets see what happen. Who is wright and who wrong.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 01:55:07 PM

Well lets see..im still in profit,
I dont think thats a bear market. Its just a trap. And everyone now knows about enviromental issues of crypto...so...wich one will pump more when the trap ends? Guess so.
Lot of room down, lot of room up, i dont buy your thoughts.
Lets see what happen. Who is wright and who wrong.

I may be wrong but it does not look like a trap to me ... well maybe in a 3-5 year perspecitve it is a trap but i dont expect 2021 to be bullish anymore. Its just so much easier for price to go down now.  We crashed all bullish indicators. Supports, trend lines, MA200. Every technical trader will short every possible bounce. Every price recovery will be hit by short positions. We will need super strong buy pressure that we do not observe here.

And if we are talking about 3-5 year perspective ... why should we invest in altcoins now? In 3-5 years there might be better technologies developed. Better opportunities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: