Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does matic (polygon) worth to invest?
Yes - 130 (85%)
No - 15 (9.8%)
No comment - 8 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does matic (polygon) worth to invest?  (Read 3283 times)
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:10:18 AM

I was excited about Polygon as well at first. That was until I tried to move anything back over off of the Polygon network. The fees and amount of time it takes to move things over are outrageous. I thought I would play around a bit on some yield farming but unless I plan to leave funds on there for a long time (which I am doing now) I don't think I would have ever moved any over. That area needs a lot of work before I would consider using it more heavily.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:51:43 AM

I think the two tokens you mentioned have the same quality, Doge coin has great growth due to the large community in all countries, while the quality that Matic has is that it has many uses in the use of a technology. I think that tokens that have multiple uses might be more valuable in the future. that's why it's good to invest in matic !!

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:56:06 PM

Many people claim that matic is better than dogecoin after the recession last week. Do you agree?
when faced with doge or matic I find it difficult to give an answer. both have their respective advantages. I see right now doge and matic are in a period of hype, both of them have advantages in any way. and both are being chosen by people to invest. so there is no problem for the two coins and can be chosen for investment

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:58:09 PM

I think the two tokens you mentioned have the same quality, Doge coin has great growth due to the large community in all countries, while the quality that Matic has is that it has many uses in the use of a technology. I think that tokens that have multiple uses might be more valuable in the future. that's why it's good to invest in matic !!
Then what about HEX and Solana who are still able to survive and even experience an increase in market conditions that are being corrected? do they also have a good community and use in cryptocurrencies? you must make a complete comparison in this regard so that there is a clear consensus.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:17:51 PM

Matic is a layer 2 blockchain and is growing in number of users along with great DAPPs.  Ethereum has chosen Matic's technology to upgrade to their chain as it transitions to fully POS.  So obviously the technology and everyone's experience is very good about Matic.

Doge is just a crypto meme and doesn't have the technology or number of users like Matic.  The future of Doge can be improved because the founder of this project is back.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:31:08 PM

Many people claim that matic is better than dogecoin after the recession last week. Do you agree?
Its miles away better than doge. Its foundation and fundamentals are strong unlike the hype doge have. Without elon, Doge price is nothing. Matic is a layer 2 scaling solution for Eth. It solves a lot of problem that Eth has and its scalability is what makes it a very good project to invest in. Doge in the other hand is a meme coin that fully rely on Shills by Elon Musk. Other than that, it has no utility.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:38:32 PM

Wow so many positive reviewers about the matic. Never thought this project will have this much buzz in the future. I think such project are handy these days and better repayer considering the long term positions. I see that peeps are talking about DOGE and MATIC altogether as competitive coins but it’s exactly opposite case. I have myself invested in DOGE but I know very well why I did that and it’s because of the Elon guy. That’s all, that was the basis for it and nothing else. For MATIC the applications are wide and I kinda need to think about it’s portion in my portfolio. Definitely, after reading through all the above post you become inclined to it. I think I will see more news site wide reviews too and gonna put it on the list. Thanks guys for the amazing feedback’s. It helps.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:47:43 PM

based on my experience in 2017 i use doge only to market my personal business. so they can find out the business I run by offering a few pennies doge on the fauchet bot. but who would have thought that this trick worked out so well when a few pennies doge is favored by them. and remember, i use doge not for investment, it's just personal business. although their community is now getting bigger, especially with the addition of Hype from ElonMusk at that time it made people interested in investing large amounts of money in Doge. but for me personally I'm not really interested in following ElonMusk's style let alone investing in this meme coin Cheesy on the other hand i would just say that matic outperforms everything compared to doge coin Tongue

tees420mar

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:09:57 AM

Actually matic is great concept and its new revolution , other similar coins are not like doge , shib etc  they dont have any respective uses. Its long term investment coin and concept. I think  it worths to invest, rest your choice.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 02:19:04 AM

Of course, now many are researching what cryptos have a mentality when a crypto storm occurs, meaning that if Bitcoin falls it can rise quickly, one of them is MATIC, it hasn't returned to ath but the price is almost back.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:10:31 AM

MATIC is being chosen by Ethereum as a solution for ETH 2.0 so in the future MATIC's technology is part of ETH.
This also means that the value of MATIC will increase. Recently, statistics show that MATIC has a significant increase in transaction volume.
Although MATIC is having a capitalization of over 10 billion USD, it is absolutely right to invest in this project now because of what it brings in the future.

https://decrypt.co/resources/what-is-polygon-matic-and-why-it-matters-for-ethereum

the role of Matic when ethereum 2 is released could be reduced, the greater scalability and cost reduction will make a 2 layer solution superfluous... how will Matic contribute to ethereum 2?

Matic is being invested and there are many projects developing on this chain. Until Ethereum 2.0 is fully launched, the Matic has become a blockchain with a diverse ecosystem. Matic will compete directly with Ethereum, the way BSC did. Another thing is that Ethereum uses Matic's technology, so these two chains will have a partnership to promote development together.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:10:49 AM

With the correction that occurs in Crypto in the near future, this will certainly have an impact on the decline in the price of Matic and its ecosystem, I think the Matic platform has very good potential in the future and it should be worth it for now to keep holding coins at the current price rate even though the risk is high, but if we are able to hold this token in the long term I am sure we will get a big profit.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:13:42 AM

Polygon is for me one of the best competitor of ethereum blockchain and binance smart chain which makes it a good choice to invest wit. And I have a strong feeling that next bull cycle it will be in-demand like what BSC is experiencing right at the moment.

fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:53:51 AM

Polygon is for me one of the best competitor of ethereum blockchain and binance smart chain which makes it a good choice to invest wit. And I have a strong feeling that next bull cycle it will be in-demand like what BSC is experiencing right at the moment.
Everyone can only have an inkling of Polygon before it can actually happen, because things that are not in the hunch can happen like in BSC and ERC in the past, so everyone can only think about speculation and hunches.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1433

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:20:25 PM

Since i discovered Polygon network, i thought it would be just another network trying to compete in the market of smart-contracts. However, and since the crazy increase in the eth gas fee, i saw how many users have started using Polygon. Recently, with the trend of NFTs and how this market is limited to Ethereum users, i discoverd that PolygonPunks launches to become the world's first “punks” NFT on the Polygon Matic network with a small fees; the only remained issue is that those NFTs can only be sold on OpenSea market.
I think Yes, Polygon (matic) is worth to invest for medium to long term hold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 01:02:02 AM

Matic is the best choice before Ethereum 2.0 is fully launched. Money is flowing into Matic through fundraising to promote DEFI projects. We are seeing projects that have started moving to develop on this blockchain.
With such a clear trend, I have faith that Matic will develop its ecosystem strongly and the value of Matic coin will also increase.
thayes09

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 02:56:10 AM

Polygon (formerly known MATIC) is a platform that thanks India's blockchain scalability otherwise known as the "Internet of Ethereum Chains". this is an emerging platform and there are currently a lot of projects starting to develop there, with low transaction fees and in the development stage this can be considered a platform that promises to make a big step breakthrough in this 2021 as more and more projects start there.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:34:34 AM

A few months ago I learned about Matic and was pleasantly astonished by its revolutionary hierarchy containing four layers of security and execution to scale networks. Polygon looks like the Bitcoin's Lightning Network for all Ethereum-based cryptocurrencies. Some merchants have already built bridges between ETH, xDAI, BSC, HECO, Fantom, etc.

I heard that the developers are working on implementing a "zero knowledge" consensus in Polygon to increase privacy. I can see that the team is moving in the right direction and is improving technology day by day in accordance with the roadmap. That's why I think that Matic is underpriced and worth investing in.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:24:45 AM

Polygon for me is just like the new ethereum blockchain which for me is good choice to invest because its value is not high as which means its good to accumulate now.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 02:26:03 PM

Matic is a good token and continues to grow, I'm sorry because 2 years ago I sold all the Matic I had at a low price, the transaction volume was more than $800 million per day and is now ranked 22 and of course, it is a fact that makes us have no doubts about the performance of the matic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄