Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which assets should I invest in during the current market drop?  (Read 493 times)
willsey89

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 11:47:17 AM

It’s important to invest in the project that has been created for many years and has a real goal, let’s say, ETH.  There’re many crypto projects with low market cap, but you need to learn about each of them before investing. That’s how you can learn about their liquidity and how to make profit by investing small amounts of money when studying the project. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oliverlott

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:56:14 AM

It’s important to invest in the project that has been created for many years and has a real goal, let’s say, ETH.  There’re many crypto projects with low market cap, but you need to learn about each of them before investing. That’s how you can learn about their liquidity and how to make profit by investing small amounts of money when studying the project. 

It seems to me that the best coins are the ones that showed their potential when the market grew. It means that many people want to buy it. When the price drops, everyone begins to buy, so the price can grow back. I watched BNB, ETH, Tron.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 12:02:17 PM

It seems to me that the best coins are the ones that showed their potential when the market grew. It means that many people want to buy it. When the price drops, everyone begins to buy, so the price can grow back. I watched BNB, ETH, Tron.   

The perfect moment is the one which can be considered as potential for investing when the market is falling. When the market drops, people begin to buy coins, this leads to price growth. Some may reach ATH. I agree with you. Your list looks like this because they are the goal of many investors.   
oliverlott

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 12:07:14 PM

The perfect moment is the one which can be considered as potential for investing when the market is falling. When the market drops, people begin to buy coins, this leads to price growth. Some may reach ATH. I agree with you. Your list looks like this because they are the goal of many investors.   

Also, you can choose the coins from TOP-100 CMC. Almost everyone recommends coins from this list because this is the best way to invest. Never invest seriously in new assets.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 12:20:13 PM

Also, you can choose the coins from TOP-100 CMC. Almost everyone recommends coins from this list because this is the best way to invest. Never invest seriously in new assets.   

When the market begins to drop, I try to buy more BNB and BTC. Their price recovers because many people buy them. Recently, I started using Pumpy.farm. This is a good service for making investments and optimizing profitability.   
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 03:17:23 PM

It depends what exactly you want to achieve. Potential quick rebound or steady growth from where you entered the market? The smaller the market cap the stronger the volatility for strong movements in both directions. Nobody can you really tell you when a coin now loses 20% that it quickly goes beyond its ATH a short time after.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:15:52 PM

My preference is always things that have a good future with something planned out and have a reason to be higher in the future more than other coins. Let's face it if the crypto market all goes up, then coins will go up and when it goes down then they go down, so there is nothing shocking about the coin picking at that point, you can pick any decent coin that will not be crashing because of some scammy or shady stuff, then just hold it. I can pick any of the top 20 coins right now and I would profit in the future when the market goes up. So, what are we looking for then?

We are looking for something that would help us basically get higher when the market is in pump and not get too low when the market crashes. I believe cake could be one of them, it is a very big name now and it can go higher, and I believe tron maaaay do that but I am not sure, it has potential but I dislike Justin Sun.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 04:27:59 PM

My preference is always things that have a good future with something planned out and have a reason to be higher in the future more than other coins. Let's face it if the crypto market all goes up, then coins will go up and when it goes down then they go down, so there is nothing shocking about the coin picking at that point, you can pick any decent coin that will not be crashing because of some scammy or shady stuff, then just hold it. I can pick any of the top 20 coins right now and I would profit in the future when the market goes up. So, what are we looking for then?

We are looking for something that would help us basically get higher when the market is in pump and not get too low when the market crashes. I believe cake could be one of them, it is a very big name now and it can go higher, and I believe tron maaaay do that but I am not sure, it has potential but I dislike Justin Sun.

With something planned out, yes but they are all good at planning and writing it in a white paper. I would rather invest in an above average project with an outstanding team than an outstanding white paper with an an above average team. Strong teams can turn things around, improve and make it better. That's a quality mediocre teams clearly lack.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ferdinand50

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 01:55:07 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2021, 02:52:10 PM by ferdinand50

Recently, I started using Pumpy.farm.

Analyzing the market, I also found out that there’re a lot of extremely promising coins, for example, ARPA, CHZ, TRB, XVS, TKO. The five coins can be a breakthrough in cryptocurrency market because they have clearly set goals as projects. Does the platform your told about work as a Defi project?
willsey89

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2021, 02:56:20 PM

Analyzing the market, I also found out that there’re a lot of extremely promising coins, for example, ARPA, CHZ, TRB, XVS, TKO. The five coins can be a breakthrough in cryptocurrency market because they have clearly set goals as projects. Does the platform your told about work as a Defi project?

I agree with you when it comes to coins, but I still have doubts. It makes sense to invet in the projects that have been developing for many years and have a clearly set goal. Yes, this platform uses Defi system. You can make profit on staking. You can find documents here.
ferdinand50

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 02:59:42 PM

I agree with you when it comes to coins, but I still have doubts. It makes sense to invet in the projects that have been developing for many years and have a clearly set goal. Yes, this platform uses Defi system. You can make profit on staking. You can find documents here.

I think I’ll start with investing some small amounts of money in projects with low market cap. I want to check each of them, learn about their liquidity and about how to make profit when studying a project.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2021, 03:03:13 PM

I think I’ll start with investing some small amounts of money in projects with low market cap. I want to check each of them, learn about their liquidity and about how to make profit when studying a project.   

In my opinion, the best coins are the ones that showed their potential during the market growth. The fact that the price grows means that people are interested in the project.   
ferdinand50

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 03:05:27 PM

In my opinion, the best coins are the ones that showed their potential during the market growth. The fact that the price grows means that people are interested in the project.   

I’m not experienced, but I believe that now is the best time to invest. I think I can agree with you. It’s better to start with investing in well-known projects, let’s say, ETH and BTC.   
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 06:55:41 PM

What is your plan to do is the first question to ask. If you wanna stake some coins in defi projects to generate money pancakeswap is the way to go. If you are looking for speculative coins projects like GET seems very serious (ticketing). If you are looking for coin with prosperous future Solana is the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: