Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin futures trading - looking for advice  (Read 201 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:25:33 AM

In my opinion, before we put money and trade on futures market, my suggestion firstly we should learn about leverage trading on demo account. From that we know and understand how the risk and the potential profit. I dont find platform that provide demo account for futures trading, but we can try on Metatrader 4 that currently many broker provide pair of crypto. The level risk of futures or margin trading according to how high the leverage, so for beginner trader always use low leverage first. 100k is too high balance for leverage trading, never put money in 1 basket, that is very important to minimize the risk.
Actually for beginners I don't think it requires a large capital first. we must believe that tomorrow there is still a chance. with less leverage means educating us to secure capital. therefore with real trading will help us to face all pressures in trading, and over time we can increase capital but with logical achievements
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:40:53 AM

Actually for beginners I don't think it requires a large capital first. we must believe that tomorrow there is still a chance. with less leverage means educating us to secure capital. therefore with real trading will help us to face all pressures in trading, and over time we can increase capital but with logical achievements

Beginners should never trade leverage. Get your emotions right and your discipline heads on first on regular trading without margins. If you cannot make it in that arena then you should not even try leverage.

I hate those practice accounts people,,, you play with no money of yours at stake, of course you have no emotions. But when you see your losses in red, psychology takes over in margin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 04:01:09 PM

In my opinion, before we put money and trade on futures market, my suggestion firstly we should learn about leverage trading on demo account. From that we know and understand how the risk and the potential profit. I dont find platform that provide demo account for futures trading, but we can try on Metatrader 4 that currently many broker provide pair of crypto. The level risk of futures or margin trading according to how high the leverage, so for beginner trader always use low leverage first. 100k is too high balance for leverage trading, never put money in 1 basket, that is very important to minimize the risk.
Using a demo account will indeed be very helpful to practice futures trading, but it is not limited to using a demo account only, technical training and strategies to be used will be very important because futures trading is very risky for liquidation if it is too large to use leverage. the use of leverage as wisely as possible is indeed very important. Don't be too greedy and must have a minimum target of how much profit you will get.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:24:06 PM

Beginners should never trade leverage. Get your emotions right and your discipline heads on first on regular trading without margins. If you cannot make it in that arena then you should not even try leverage.

I hate those practice accounts people,,, you play with no money of yours at stake, of course you have no emotions. But when you see your losses in red, psychology takes over in margin.
- Agree, trading without margin should be the approach for newbies, as you say, here market will help them shape this activity in detail and more time to test and reduce the risk for us to practice and adapt, and put ourselves in a more rigorous disciplinary process, almost after building the nature and good methods in trading spot, futures contract will be less stressful and also easier to manage. But emotion is something very obnoxious in trading futures contracts, losses and liquidations work on the principle of too much freedom, it causes too much psychological shock and emotional and money loss

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌