Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Content Removed  (Read 101 times)
whackdinfo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:09:12 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2021, 09:31:48 PM by whackdinfo

This content has permanently removed.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 01:56:19 PM

Already burned out 26% + of offers in a very short time. This is a very interesting experiment so I'll see if the community can figure out the "Dead Man Switch" that McAfee claims he set up.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 10:57:19 PM

So the rumor is real, about "John McAfee 'contingency plan' site appears for two days – and his crypto Whackd token climbs Over 700% after 'suicide'"
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3201428/john-mcafee-contingency-plan-site-appears-for-two-days/
Unfortunately, at this moment people have taken their chance, right now the price is even continuing to fall, like someone out there hasn't finished yet in selling sack of tokens.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 12:46:46 PM

Unfortunately, at this moment people have taken their chance, right now the price is even continuing to fall, like someone out there hasn't finished yet in selling sack of tokens.

This is just a social experiment and many got the token for free in the form of an airdrop, so pumping the price and dumping is normal for this project. In general, it will be an interesting experience.
remboV11

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:01:44 PM

I see that the community is set up for maximum fame for the project and it really looks like a community-driven coin to wrest power from the whales. It is also known that it was the large holders of WHACKD who sponsored the listing on FINEXBOX and the indication in the TRUST WALLET. Maybe big players should hold a bounty company on this forum. I think advertising on Twitter, Facebook, telegram groups can give a new impetus to greater fame, increase the number of new participants and create many new transactions, which in turn will create an even greater burn, reduce the overall supply of WHACKD and increase value. For sure, many bounty hunters will throw off WHACKD after receiving the award, but many will bring new players during the company, as well as become interested in the project themselves and want to increase their bag,
remboV11

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:27:20 PM

Also, in the condition, you can specify, for example, that only users who have a certain amount of WHACKD on their wallet (let's say 500 or 1000) are allowed to participate in the company, and they must keep them until the end of the company, until they receive a reward for their work. The fact that WHACKD is already traded on CEX and is listed in the TRUST WALLET will throw off the fears of bounty hunters about any fraud of the project. Of course, a major sponsor is needed here, but it seems to me that in the end his bank will only benefit from all this.
anotherdayyyy

Activity: 62
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:53:31 PM

Hello,, could you briefly introduce the people mentioned in the article? I'm sorry I don't know his name. The most popular tokens seem to be community-driven extreme compact currencies. The emphasis is on doing nothing to get a steady stream of tokens from those who sell the currency. I usually refer to what I call community-driven tokens as pyramid schemes, because these tokens have no real function or technical innovation, and they are simply early buyers earning money from late buyers. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: