Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rollyhoo - The new generation of entertainment  (Read 615 times)
rollyhoo_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:58:47 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 02:31:17 PM

Now cryptocurrency provides a big opportunities for entertainment and allows authers and different creators to earn more on entertainment and promotion. There are a lot of opportunities for people and that is why cryptocurrency is so popular now.
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 12:33:52 PM

Now cryptocurrency provides a big opportunities for entertainment and allows authers and different creators to earn more on entertainment and promotion. There are a lot of opportunities for people and that is why cryptocurrency is so popular now.

I see that Rollyhoo offers security tokens that are backed by real assets. I think it increase the popularity of the project because investors need more trust to the cryptocurrency.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 06:29:51 PM

I see that viewers of the movies will be rewarded. It will attract more people to the platfrom and will unite the community. Now NFT very popular and creators have a good opportunity to earn money on their work.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 12:26:40 PM

I see that viewers of the movies will be rewarded. It will attract more people to the platfrom and will unite the community. Now NFT very popular and creators have a good opportunity to earn money on their work.

Reward attracts attention of users to the project. If people will know that they will receive a reward they will add to its ecosystem. Also to increase the community it is necessary to promote the project.
Crytopher

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:10:41 AM

I have already bought tokens from the project. I find it very interesting to have tokens of a streaming channel as is the market. It is also a company with many years of cinema experience in Spain who have now put this project. They have my support
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:08:56 PM

I have already bought tokens from the project. I find it very interesting to have tokens of a streaming channel as is the market. It is also a company with many years of cinema experience in Spain who have now put this project. They have my support

It is very good that team has experience and a realized successful projects. But also it is important to check the development of the projects and how active it social networks.
cryptoserega

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:14:29 PM

It is very good that team has experience and a realized successful projects. But also it is important to check the development of the projects and how active it social networks.

For every token liquidity is important. It is necessary to develop the project to increase its comunity and increase demand in the token.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 11:16:00 AM

For every token liquidity is important. It is necessary to develop the project to increase its comunity and increase demand in the token.

To increase the liquidity it is very importan to add new listing and to grow the community of the project, to promote it to attract attantion of the users to the project.
Butterflyman

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 11:48:45 AM

BE AWARE! VERY SCAMMY!
Just look at all the replies on here, among many other new bullshit projects popping up. The replies are all newbies with odd questions and responses. Dodgey fuckers!
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 07:54:46 PM

BE AWARE! VERY SCAMMY!
Just look at all the replies on here, among many other new bullshit projects popping up. The replies are all newbies with odd questions and responses. Dodgey fuckers!

It is necessary to carefully check all the information to explain people why do you think so. Cryptocurrency investment are always very risky and only people that double check all the information can earn money.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:45:05 PM

Team should not use any shilling services here as the community can easily spot such service.
And that will not be good in creating first impression towards the project.
And if it is true that you have about 200+ investors, then, it means you have your initial funds to develop this project.
So better not employ these bumpers because it may create negative impression instead of promoting the project, negating your initial intention.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 10:54:58 AM

Team should not use any shilling services here as the community can easily spot such service.
And that will not be good in creating first impression towards the project.
And if it is true that you have about 200+ investors, then, it means you have your initial funds to develop this project.
So better not employ these bumpers because it may create negative impression instead of promoting the project, negating your initial intention.

Now thank blockchain technology it is possible to check everything including how many investors really invested in project and how much money they invested. Blockchain is transparent and everybody can check such information before investment.
Crytopher

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 01:24:02 PM

Rollyhoo is a Spanish film production company! You can see its background at any time, something that other companies that appear out of nowhere cannot give that confidence.

I recommend that you seek information before declaring something bad about any project, because there are people behind who are working hard to carry them forward.

Good Sunday
Crytopher

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 01:32:01 PM

If you read correctly on their website it says that they got 200 investors with their previous business model, and that due to the pandemic they had to stop, they digitized and tokenized their next project to share it with the holders. Let's learn to be more fair
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 08:15:45 PM

Rollyhoo is a Spanish film production company! You can see its background at any time, something that other companies that appear out of nowhere cannot give that confidence.

I recommend that you seek information before declaring something bad about any project, because there are people behind who are working hard to carry them forward.

Good Sunday

I checked their facebook. It is on Spanish language. It will be better to use English that more people would understand the news of the project.

Do you have a twitter?
Crytopher

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 05:49:53 AM

It is a company founded 4 years ago in Spain and its social media accounts are in the Spanish language because they were created years before launching the token internationally, but they have a Telegram chat about the project in English:

https://t.me/rollyhootoken
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 03:17:19 PM

It is a company founded 4 years ago in Spain and its social media accounts are in the Spanish language because they were created years before launching the token internationally, but they have a Telegram chat about the project in English:

https://t.me/rollyhootoken

Thank you for your telegram chat in English because it is very important for people who speaks English. It is good that you have a 4 years experience of the work.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 08:23:07 PM

If you read correctly on their website it says that they got 200 investors with their previous business model, and that due to the pandemic they had to stop, they digitized and tokenized their next project to share it with the holders. Let's learn to be more fair

A lot of plans has chenged because of pandemic. Hope the project will be able to realize all planned ideas and will develop according its roalmap.
Crytopher

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 09:04:01 PM

Look, the Spanish press made an article about the company and the launch of its token.

It is a security token and they have the endorsement of the stock market that regulates digital assets in the European Union (CNMV).

We must support companies like this, which, after the pandemic, use technology to allow us to be part of the democratization of a super interesting market; the streaming market.

This team is going to do well !!

https://www.lavanguardia.com/economia/innovacion/20210531/7488361/tecnologia-blockchain-participar-produccion-peliculas-series.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: