Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All the crypto industry is running by shills  (Read 389 times)
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 05:37:38 PM

That's right, I really don't agree if we have to easily trust their content on YouTube just to increase their broadcast hour rating. it is just an attraction and many of the novice traders are trapped and easily believe their words. so the problem is we have to really do our own analysis based on factual references. the videos on YouTube are illustrative only and not entirely accurate.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 10:23:50 PM

That's right, I really don't agree if we have to easily trust their content on YouTube just to increase their broadcast hour rating. it is just an attraction and many of the novice traders are trapped and easily believe their words. so the problem is we have to really do our own analysis based on factual references. the videos on YouTube are illustrative only and not entirely accurate.

AFAIK many video on youtube just for keeping us aware about what hot coin on the market at the moment, then we need to research deeper to decide to invest.
The purpose of the video is to attract audience to watch the video and they got adsense from it, im not sure if they got paid and didnt mention it on video as paid advertisment video.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:44:13 PM

Especially the smaller market cap coins. But even big coins like XRP, ADA etc I can almost gurantee you that they are paying for shills.
Don't beleive everything you see in Youtube and in Reddit. ADA to $10 eoy
Theta to $1000 and all of this shit.

Youtubers get 30K for 1 video to talk about the coin
I don't understand "30k for 1 video". Please answer it. Top altcoins will return you a good profit, the only problem is out of the top altcoins. Out of the top altcoins are very risky but profit. We shouldn't believe all types of promoting projects without our research. Now I'm looking for good altcoins which price is very low but volume good, there isn't any promoting video.

Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:53:46 PM

Especially the smaller market cap coins. But even big coins like XRP, ADA etc I can almost gurantee you that they are paying for shills.

I don't understand "30k for 1 video". Please answer it. Top altcoins will return you a good profit, the only problem is out of the top altcoins. Out of the top altcoins are very risky but profit. We shouldn't believe all types of promoting projects without our research. Now I'm looking for good altcoins which price is very low but volume good, there isn't any promoting video.

I think its mean for Endorsing coin (shilling the project) in the Youtube by a big Youtuber will cost about 30k usd, i bet only whales who use this tools to pump their coins since its a big money.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 01:03:43 AM

I think its mean for Endorsing coin (shilling the project) in the Youtube by a big Youtuber will cost about 30k usd, i bet only whales who use this tools to pump their coins since its a big money.
It's not the whale but it mostly coming from the project team. XRP already paid lots of shillers to shill its project and it goes down after SEC's case with it. The shillers are getting paid to promote the project.
IO don't believe the whales were using this because i rarely seen the whales were ordering the shill to create shilling contents.
The whales can pump it anytime and it doesn't require the shillers.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 01:51:17 AM

That's why we need to learn a lot about the market and not following anyone. Doing our own analysis and get sources of information as much as we can to prevent FUD from any videos that promote a coin. Crypto is sometimes could be a pump and dump game but also it's a great future investment if we handle it well

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 04:06:29 AM

if you are use to marketing strategy then that will be against the reality because market is run by these kind of thing.

to lure people/investors they should tell them stories without any real value but the bad thing is people tend to believe even if it really sounds impossible to happen at the moment.

But anyway , I already tired of listening to those stories so at any cost? i hate it..

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:08:10 AM

Obviously. Without any of those "big gains, invest now" "large returns" "invest in future" type of thing, there wouldn't be anything special to them. They want people to get hype to their project because if they don't, they are really nothing any different from other coins. That's why it's the battle of the hypes here in cryptocurrency. You can see the those who have the most hype, even if it's an obvious scam, it'll always get the price pump.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:49:39 AM

Either good or bad a new crypto project needs hypes to get noticed and popular, shilling doesn't mean the projects are scam or bad that's why you need to do your own good research before promoting or investing in any project

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:55:19 AM

shilling or I should say marketing in business is common. This is their job to market their products, and one of the ways is by using influencer's service. Meanwhile, our job as an investor to not influenced easily by these people or just following like dumb people. We need to do our own research and analyze the project and market ourselves. Yes, we can get some information from them, but still, we need to filter that information first before deciding to do some investment in a certain project

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 05:55:39 AM

It's just the crypto market is much more volatile than other markets. Every market in the world are run more by shills and rumors. Supply and demand are the result of traders psychology rather than need. The market is affected more by news and immediate actions than by fundamentals or future. The best way to sustain in the market is to move with the flow. Or follow the herd.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 07:21:35 AM

I agree about "Don't believe everything" before we research ourselves because they can say anything because of their reason. If that comes from the Youtube channel, they want to attract more subscribers and viewers, which means they can get more payment from Youtube. If that comes from Reddit, they can get more followers who will wait for the updated news, which they don't know if that news is right.

But if we can use whatever they say for our benefits, especially if after they say like that gives an impact to the price, it will give us a chance to do something and make a profit later.

If that project really good, I am sure the project can compete with other projects and impact the price. We need to wait for the time to answer and don't rush to decide.
I have worked with plenty of projects in my past, I made a good amount of money from working with those projects, and some of them failed, and the project I am currently involved with is not doing that great neither. However while I worked with those places I have learned one thing ; people lie for money. I know that sounds like a very simple truth that everyone should know about but the fact is that people are not really focusing on the that fact when they are watching a very high quality youtube video.

You look at it and it is 10 minutes of someone you trust talking about a great new project with amazing editing and all and you think to yourself that person must be telling the truth, why spend 1k+ on editing and maybe 1 week manhour work on just one video if it is not the real thing right? Well that guy asks 10 bnb for a video, that's 3k+ dollars, 3k+ per week is an amazing money wherever you are living, especially in not big nations. That's why I never trust anyone aside from the whitepaper.
What you say it's right. If that is related to money, people will do anything, but some people can do their honesty while working on their projects. And that makes the project can survive, even in the hardest situation, because they believe that if they can do their best and honesty, they can convince people that they will not lie about their work.

People can do anything, including editing a video and upload it on Youtube. It is easy for people who have a lot of money because they can hire someone to do that thing and do the rest. Knowing the project from the whitepaper can be a solution, but not all whitepaper from the project can telling the truth because I am sure you already heard about a project that copycat the other project just to invite more investors to invest in their project. It needs make us be careful and selective to participate in the project.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 12:54:26 PM

Yes, I would also say never ever believe the YouTuber asking to hold you for the long-term or waiting for his given target most of them are paid videos to fool the investors and the holders so be wise while taking any decision on the basis of other's or expert's advice. Always do your own analysis & gather all the information about the project before taking any step. Fact check is must.

junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 01:06:19 PM

Yes, I would also say never ever believe the YouTuber asking to hold you for the long-term or waiting for his given target most of them are paid videos to fool the investors and the holders so be wise while taking any decision on the basis of other's or expert's advice. Always do your own analysis & gather all the information about the project before taking any step. Fact check is must.
the truth is when you get enough profit it comes out immediately. and re-enter when the market is in a correction because the crypto market will definitely experience a correction even though it has made a strong pump. we just high determine the right time.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:26:47 PM

If that is related to money, people will do anything, but some people can do their honesty while working on their projects. And that makes the project can survive, even in the hardest situation, because they believe that if they can do their best and honesty, they can convince people that they will not lie about their work.

People can do anything, including editing a video and upload it on Youtube. It is easy for people who have a lot of money because they can hire someone to do that thing and do the rest. Knowing the project from the whitepaper can be a solution, but not all whitepaper from the project can telling the truth because I am sure you already heard about a project that copycat the other project just to invite more investors to invest in their project. It needs make us be careful and selective to participate in the project.
If you have read all the whitepapers you are interested in then you have read a ton of whitepapers and can make research based on that, which means if there is a copy cat you will know that and stay away from that. I personally never failed when checking the whitepaper because even if it sounds too good then you know it is usually not true neither, I just check what they want to achieve and what they have achieved and I decide if they can actually do what they say they will do.

This is why I rarely get duped by projects and rarely lose investment on small stuff. Plus when I invest in tiny market cap stuff I do not stay over a week I just stay for 3-5 days and get out and that is how I make my profit. I just do not listen to anyone who shills any coin.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:49:58 PM

Not all of the crypto industry is running by the shillers but there are some of them who are really running by the shillers in which they are hiring shillers for YouTube, reddit and telegram in order to promote their small cap project and by that they are getting paid by the project. There's a lot of small projects that are runs by the shillers and it is really an attractive project because as we can see the soft cap and hard cap of the project was quiet low so it is very easy to achieve but the thing is that there are so many scams here especially when they rug the project. The first rule was DYOR or do your own research before entering or investing in this small projects to avoid those scam projects. Don't initially believe on what you are seeing in YouTube, Reddit and etc. better if you will research it before investing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 06:43:42 PM

Surely we should not be easily interested in the coins spoken about by certain people, because they have their own way to earn money, especially in the world of crypto, so to hold a coin we have to research ourselves in the crypto market so as not to be mistaken in choosing coins for our investment, sometimes everyone can manipulate the market because it has received payment from certain parties.
Coins from shills are good for trading if we will be able to join the hype at the right time. I'm glad before I was able to earn profit form ICO and then became IEO. I started to really take some profit whenever possible or it quite gained 50% if it's from altcoins I weren't really search for or just it's popular at that day or week. I don't invest longer now in non top altcoins and just prefer to keep it in BTC or USD.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 08:05:10 PM

~
Even if it isn't from those coins, I would not trust any project reviews in Youtube even if the uploader/s demonetized his/er/their video/s.
Being paid from a deal through email is still a thing. It is just like those sponsorship for some crappy software/s.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 08:56:50 PM

While I have no doubt there are some paid accounts and bots out there trying to promote a coin I do not think in many cases this is even necessary, people out of their own volition will promote a coin since they have an economic interest to do so because they are expecting to attract enough people to the coin in which they have invested and the price begins to go up, this is why social media websites are such a bad bet to find a good coin as everyone is always talking great things about their coin but you know they have an economic interest to do so.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 09:15:33 AM

It's not the whale but it mostly coming from the project team. XRP already paid lots of shillers to shill its project and it goes down after SEC's case with it. The shillers are getting paid to promote the project.
IO don't believe the whales were using this because i rarely seen the whales were ordering the shill to create shilling contents.
The whales can pump it anytime and it doesn't require the shillers.

Is it like McAffee case? I dont really into XRP case, i think its because of manipulation rather than shiller. AFAIK the whales requires shiller too, but its usually from hype news or telegram broadcast.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: