Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:15:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: American convenience store chain now accepts btc, etc, litecoin dogecoin payment  (Read 140 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 01:55:09 PM

Such positive news will have a positive impact on the entire cryptocurrency market. And accordingly, such news will have a positive impact on dogecoin, which can lead to an increase in the value of the coin even without Elon Musk shill. But all this will only be possible if the market continues its bull run.
Everyone who is expecting a huge market space in Doge should appreciate Elon Musk for shilling the coin to new users and there are many users in the cryptocurrency space and invested just because Elon tweeted about it and that hype and rally is the reason other stores started accepting Doge along with other top cryptocurrencies which is a big deal for the Doge market and i hope the developers will be serious about upgrading everything in time .
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 03:58:29 PM

Honestly it is not such a big place, it is a convenience store but at least they are doing something and that is better than none. I remember back in the day there was a map that showed all the places that accepted bitcoin around you, and I checked and there was 3 places. Now I am looking into these things and it looks like there is a ton of them and that is really something huge going on with the adoption and that is a very good news.

I do not care about dogecoin at all, but I would still be happy about it you know why? Because, it is the fact that we are talking about adoption and that is why it is great, adoption is great and that is what matters the most in crypto world ; increasing the adoption rate. So these adoptions are great, they are the reason why bitcoin has a bigger and bigger bottom because now there are more and more people who can spend crypto and not have to sell it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: