Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about TRX to DOGE  (Read 612 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:20:53 PM

Nowadays, I am pretty much positive of their impact to the  entire cryptocurrency market. Despite fo the challenging months both of these coins kept their resistance towards bear market. The strong foundation of this project gave us more courage to face the future our success.
Moreover, when slight market downfall will be back and started recovering I am looking forward that each of then could reach the top of $1 each coin value.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 01:22:56 AM

For me, I never get interested in DOGE as I know it's a meme coin and it rises only due to hype, Elon's hype is gone, then DOGE should not prosper. This is a ticking bomb, any time it will explode and collapse, so we have to be careful with that. I suggest investing more in TRON than on DOGE.
You cannot undermine Doge simply because it is a meme coin, they have sponsored sporting events and rallies in the past and you cannot find any other tokens or coins that was able to achieve that in the past or in the present situation. Despite all these i did not expect the price to rally like this and i will never suggest to invest after the rally started, TRON has the potential and so does ADA and several other projects in the market.

Good point. Disregarding it because it is a meme coin doesn't make sense. But what you would not want is a pump and dump billionaire dominated meme coin surpass Bitcoin for a day or two just for the laughs because that will certainly end in a blood bath afterwards for many people who can't afford such a blood bath.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 06:39:14 PM

You make a poll so you'll easily know what's the majority think of your question.

For me, I never get interested in DOGE as I know it's a meme coin and it rises only due to hype, Elon's hype is gone, then DOGE should not prosper. This is a ticking bomb, any time it will explode and collapse, so we have to be careful with that. I suggest investing more in TRON than on DOGE.
you have given a very good opinion, but indeed now we can no longer distinguish whether the person who made news about something to raise a coin is the truth or not, without further analysis it is directly done by many people, so things like this are certainly not good for future.

but this kind of behavior clearly must be stopped because the impact that occurs is also not good, the intention of the performer is also clear is to seek temporary profit and if it succeeds then he will do it continuously. without us being able to prevent it because of the influence of followers who don't use analysis anymore, sad but this is the reality.

I agree that it's better to look for other alternatives than holding up coins that are boosted because of a bad situation not because of their abilities, because at any time it will collapse after many understand. tron is a good alternative in my opinion and cheap for its transaction fees compared to ethereum for now.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:43:41 AM

If I were you, I would still keep both TRX and DOGE, because both of them are both good in terms of price and volume, I even want to recommend 1 more coin, ARPA, because after I researched these three coins, they have very good potential to lead in cryptospace.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:19:39 AM

If I were you, I would still keep both TRX and DOGE, because both of them are both good in terms of price and volume,...
Yeah, you're right. Because as we can see, Doge seems to have a stable market volume, this is one factor to see when investing and I think is not all about the participation of Elon Musk but is likely because many investors are now into it.

@OP, I won't tell if it was the best option but first, you have to think that Doge is a meme coin, you'll be taking a high risk. I know that you are already aware of this but somehow, we can't also underestimate what meme coins can do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 04:40:52 AM

Dogecoin has already hit the highest price while Tron is not yet hit the highest price and still stay at the current price. So I think Tron will have more chances to increase soon. When bitcoin can back to the high price, that can trigger the altcoin to increase following bitcoin price, giving Tron an opportunity to increase. That is a prediction, but we do not know if that can happen this month. But Tron has the potential to increase higher this year, so if you want to invest in Tron, perhaps, you still have a chance.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 04:48:53 AM

You cannot undermine Doge simply because it is a meme coin, they have sponsored sporting events and rallies in the past and you cannot find any other tokens or coins that was able to achieve that in the past or in the present situation. Despite all these i did not expect the price to rally like this and i will never suggest to invest after the rally started, TRON has the potential and so does ADA and several other projects in the market.
Good point. Disregarding it because it is a meme coin doesn't make sense. But what you would not want is a pump and dump billionaire dominated meme coin surpass Bitcoin for a day or two just for the laughs because that will certainly end in a blood bath afterwards for many people who can't afford such a blood bath.

Entrusting our money to buy meme coins does not make sense and is very risky. Because meme coins are very prone to pump and dump,
and this has happened to Dogecoin, which was manipulated by a billionaire. Even Dogecoin is experiencing rapid price increases, but its decline is
also very fast. Many people profit from Dogecoin, but not a few also suffered losses due to investment in Dogecoin. If for short term investment
I can understand, but investing in Dogecoin for the long term should think twice.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 05:38:01 AM

I feel that Doge has run out of ammo, each altcoin has its own risks. Personally, if I had believed in one altcoin from the start, it would not be easy to get distracted just because based on the hype alone, the potential for TRX is much better in my opinion now than Doge.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:46:30 AM

I feel that Doge has run out of ammo, each altcoin has its own risks. Personally, if I had believed in one altcoin from the start, it would not be easy to get distracted just because based on the hype alone, the potential for TRX is much better in my opinion now than Doge.
seemingly correct, because after Hitting almost a Dollar value starts to fade away and now dumping to 30 cents back.

But Tron TRX had the best potential because it has not been moving up more than 3 years now so meaning the ATH will coming soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 07:29:03 AM

Greetings all!

With the recent growth of DOGE I m wanting to put more resources before the last depreciation of Price and I have made plans to put the recourses on TRON.

Possibly ref other potential coin you know.

I would like you looking into BNB, ETH and BTC though it's among those coin i have bagged for myself so if you really like it then you can put little resources into it. Secondly put a resources into Tron is not bad as well, so you equally having the right choice.
Note: Only invest what you can afford.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 08:48:07 AM

seemingly correct, because after Hitting almost a Dollar value starts to fade away and now dumping to 30 cents back.

But Tron TRX had the best potential because it has not been moving up more than 3 years now so meaning the ATH will coming soon.
Many people may think that TRX has slowed down during the bull market. But I think at this stage they haven't shown much compared to the current market, however the huge potential in this coin leaves me no doubt about it and I think this will be a big hit. something we should watch for the long term.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:26:14 AM

Many people may think that TRX has slowed down during the bull market. But I think at this stage they haven't shown much compared to the current market, however the huge potential in this coin leaves me no doubt about it and I think this will be a big hit. something we should watch for the long term.
It's true that I personally still see TRX as one of the coins that is quite promising, although so far it has not shown any sign of rising prices,
and maybe in the next 1 or 2 years TRX will be big we no one knows for sure,
the important thing is to just continue to monitor the progress whether this can be realized or not

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:27:24 AM

Greetings all!

With the recent growth of DOGE I m wanting to put more resources before the last depreciation of Price and I have made plans to put the recourses on TRON.

Dogecoin is an awesome coin mate and i already Made a good return from my Buying last year.

and about Tron ? i already bought some good stuff and waiting for this coin to break the ATH this year or the next..
maybe its just waiting for another chance as the holders still keeps their coin and the circulation continues to take effect.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:22:11 AM

Greetings all!

The Hype is over mate , Dogecoin growth is manipulated and now that its done look at the price?
it is continuously dropping badly and there are many losers here in this Super hype happens  for just a week only.

but Tron for me is being attacked that's why the growth is not happening even that almost all legitimate coins already broken their ATH but Tron does not.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:49:52 AM

Greetings all!

The Hype is over mate , Dogecoin growth is manipulated and now that its done look at the price?
it is continuously dropping badly and there are many losers here in this Super hype happens  for just a week only.

but Tron for me is being attacked that's why the growth is not happening even that almost all legitimate coins already broken their ATH but Tron does not.

The dump continues, bitcoin has dump significantly, therefore altcoins will have to suffer more.

Look at the market now, in the last 7 days, most of the coins are down double-digit, of course, that includes DOGE as it's no exception.
In this struggling times or correction times, those coins that are overvalued will certainly have more significant dumps and DOGE will surely be one of those.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:59:31 AM

It's true that I personally still see TRX as one of the coins that is quite promising, although so far it has not shown any sign of rising prices,
and maybe in the next 1 or 2 years TRX will be big we no one knows for sure,
the important thing is to just continue to monitor the progress whether this can be realized or not

TRX is a very promising platform also for me. It has real use case as compared to doge. If a project is built under Tron network, expect that you will have a very low fee and very fast transaction. It seems for me that Tron is somewhat underrated right now. But maybe in the near future, we will see that its value will grow. I started to appreciate Tron when I transferred my USDT and I used TRC20 network. Very cheap and fast as compared to other existing networks.
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 02:25:50 PM

investing in Doge during this period is crazy because you can lose money, if it is safe you can effectively invest in TRX or top coins, because TRX is having a huge accumulation With a platform that has been developed for a long time, I think the future of TRX will grow even more.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:29:21 PM

I would like you looking into BNB, ETH and BTC though it's among those coin i have bagged for myself so if you really like it then you can put little resources into it. Secondly put a resources into Tron is not bad as well, so you equally having the right choice.
Note: Only invest what you can afford.
Of course what you are saying is a statement, in which you are one of the lucky people to have BNB, ETH and BTC coins. where maybe some other people don't necessarily have it like you, moreover we must also know that the three coins are very good for investment so far.

BNB, TRON, is a good coin too because it provides a system to be able to make transactions on their platform which was created to provide support. Of course in the future it will increase quite well.

Christabel247 (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:06:35 PM

Definitely, I would not suggest investing with DOGE, if you will choose between the two coins you've mentioned, better focus on investing in TRX, it has not pumped like DOGE yet but its future is brighter compared to DOGE.

I'll give you a little hint, choose the coins with good trading volume and has a good team, it's not easy to find as you need to study the coin you are going to invest in.

Does it mean having good trading volume will increase the price or shows as a trusted project that one can hold for long-term?
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 09:06:44 PM

BNB, TRON, is a good coin too because it provides a system to be able to make transactions on their platform which was created to provide support. Of course in the future it will increase quite well.
The idea behind making a profit and making a fortune is entirely different and cryptocurrency market is the perfect bet to make a fortune if you are able to invest at the right coin at the right time and there were many who made a fortune with their investment. All the coins that are mentioned might be good but the crux is whether you invested at the right moment when the price was low and whether the coin has an upward growth potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: