Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money online?  (Read 4561 times)
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 05:42:20 PM

I've been looking up for opportunities here on the forum to find some good project that could lead me to financial freedom, sadly signature campaigns aren't one of those. Signature campaigns sufficient enough for us to have a good kind of living thus having some main source could do good for us. This pandemic taught me a lot about earning online by applying in freelancing. It could give good amount of money as well as experience as well.
Your rank is quite low to expect to make a decent income just by signature campaigns, you might be a member, however, you're lacking the necessary acquired merit in order to participate in most signature campaigns. I'll advise you to make constructive posts, attributing to the forum, in pursuit to receive the necessary merit to even signup for one.

For instance, Bitvest and 777Bitcoin require you to have at least 5 merit in order to apply.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:07:49 PM

Google Adsense used to be extremely profitable in the past, it was a popular way of earning for many websites. Why did you stop maintaining your blog, if you don't mind me asking? What kind of profit were you generating on a daily and monthly basis?
Google Adsense publishers so far are very profitable but Google algorithm changes all the time so many publishers can't match their expertise with the regulations, another information if Google has applied 10% tax on every monthly withdrawal. Many publishers are also turning to crypto in search of a viable platform for their profit. CMIIW
Indeed, the more regulations or policies from Google come here, the more burdensome the publishers are.
maybe one of the reasons why many publishers switch to cryptocurrency because of this,
I'm sure they've considered their decision even though it's actually not easy to make a profit here
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 10:06:49 PM

I've been looking up for opportunities here on the forum to find some good project that could lead me to financial freedom, sadly signature campaigns aren't one of those. Signature campaigns sufficient enough for us to have a good kind of living thus having some main source could do good for us. This pandemic taught me a lot about earning online by applying in freelancing. It could give good amount of money as well as experience as well.
Do you have other skills? the campaigns are incentive and don't think of it that it will save you and will put you into financial freedom.

You already have the idea about freelancing and that's how you're going to work for them. You need to look for those people that are looking for a freelancer that offer services and that's how you're going to start.

That's why I've asked you if you have other skills.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 11:49:30 PM

Yes, I work online at the Freelance sites in addition to my main work and I work on bounty campaigns in this forum and I work as a Telegram Moderator for one of the projects for some hours. In addition, I publish posts on my blog and publish videos on my YouTube channel and earn from Google AdSense. Working online requires experience, time and skill, and with time, you can make a lot of money just starting from now on learning.

On the eve of Corona, most people in the world are living in captivity. Most of the people have become unemployed and people have to resort to different methods for income. Passive income is one of the main ways Make Income Online. I have a lot of online income experience but now due to extra stress online income is much less than before. Now, as before, you can earn income from Bounty Campaign

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:22:26 AM

To change the future instantly, of course, we can't rely on signature campaigns on this forum, we have to take extreme steps, namely boldly investing in new listed coins, many people always say it's too late but I think the opportunity to profit 100x in a year or less is common in crypto.
Ultegra134 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:47:05 AM

To change the future instantly, of course, we can't rely on signature campaigns on this forum, we have to take extreme steps, namely boldly investing in new listed coins, many people always say it's too late but I think the opportunity to profit 100x in a year or less is common in crypto.
Signature campaigns weren't supposed to make you a fortune, but a small side income for the time you spend advertising your sponsor, by simply making a  few constructive posts around the forum. It's not really time-consuming to expect a high reward, however, it's still nice to be able to save some money by simply being active on the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 06:56:53 AM

Personally I don’t have to work as my parents provide for me, so everything I earn I can save, or invest, or spend wherever I want. But anyway I am learning the crypto market to know how to earn on it in the future. Moreover I want to become a developer.

Now I invest in Bitcoin and in some other fundamental currencies (but there is a small capital now, so not very profitable), also I invested in pancake swap BNB-Cake. One more thing is that I participate in different marketing campaigns (Airdrops, bounties).

MKings

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 07:11:02 AM

I learned photography outside of normal work, and I also learned PS. I submit my photos every week, and my photos come from life.
I will use the photo income to invest in cryptocurrency, no one will feel that they have more money
I'm looking at other projects, but other tasks and projects must be done after a good understanding. Don't be deceived.
Avantikakaur

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 07:38:46 AM

There are many sites in this forum to earn money so you need to find a specific site have done many projects but I have not been able to earn much so  think it is better to invest. It's easy to make money investing in crypto the market must be examined before investing. Many currencies show their good position but the projects are scammed and run away must participate by verifying.
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 08:18:34 AM

Indeed, the more regulations or policies from Google come here, the more burdensome the publishers are.
maybe one of the reasons why many publishers switch to cryptocurrency because of this,
I'm sure they've considered their decision even though it's actually not easy to make a profit here
I think the crypto world is very familiar with the Google Adsense community group that I have known and they have been investing since the hype doge and are now also active in the stock market. They have accumulated huge money in monthly withdrawals from Adsense and more assets invested in crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 04:15:14 PM

My country is faced with Cryptocurrencies regulations and Centralized exchanges are not allowed to transact with banks directly so, I offer a kind of humanitarian services by paying Bitcoin enthusiasts in my community in fiats with my Bank account and you could term it OTC Trading that's the only source of income for me online currently. I'm open to more as I'm not well skilled in Digital technologies to offer a valuable service in the service board. For now I'm very comfortable with the little income I get from there.
Ultegra134 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 07:45:55 PM

My country is faced with Cryptocurrencies regulations and Centralized exchanges are not allowed to transact with banks directly so, I offer a kind of humanitarian services by paying Bitcoin enthusiasts in my community in fiats with my Bank account and you could term it OTC Trading that's the only source of income for me online currently. I'm open to more as I'm not well skilled in Digital technologies to offer a valuable service in the service board. For now I'm very comfortable with the little income I get from there.
Most countries have regulations when importing money from abroad, which is an indirect way of imposing taxation. My country, Greece, doesn't have a direct way of taxing cryptocurrency, however, I have a few thousand dollars worth of cryptocurrency, but it won't that simple to deposit such amount to my bank account, I'll definitely lose 20-24% in taxes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:52:50 PM

Yes I make money online. Since the pandemic I have decided to stop working and focus on the results I get online. The results I make to meet the needs of every day.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Josefjix

Activity: 1162
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:54:45 AM

Most countries have regulations when importing money from abroad, which is an indirect way of imposing taxation. My country, Greece, doesn't have a direct way of taxing cryptocurrency, however, I have a few thousand dollars worth of cryptocurrency, but it won't that simple to deposit such amount to my bank account, I'll definitely lose 20-24% in taxes.
My country's is different, we use Binance P2P to acquire Bitcoin and trading there is similar to daily bank to bank payment. Transaction reference is done without giving the purpose which it's meant for. So, there are no hidden charges attached.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ultegra134 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:47:43 AM

My country's is different, we use Binance P2P to acquire Bitcoin and trading there is similar to daily bank to bank payment. Transaction reference is done without giving the purpose which it's meant for. So, there are no hidden charges attached.
There is an indirect way to avoid having a deposit from Binance or similar exchanges, through Revolut or other international banking services, such as N26. However, the issue is that I'd be asked to justify on where and how I got such amount of money coming from abroad. Possibly, you could get away with various transactions of lower amounts, below 500 Euros each for instance, but I haven't tried to be honest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:58:57 AM

Yes I make money online. Since the pandemic I have decided to stop working and focus on the results I get online. The results I make to meet the needs of every day.
I guess that you've got tons of work online. The transition of working from an office to working from home became really popular and essential due to the avoidance of being infected.

Can you cite those sources of your online profit?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 09:37:43 AM

Additional income can be obtained if the person really intends to do it, I personally am now involved in selling used goods through Facebook, anything can be sold as long as it matches the buyer, as for the items I sell ranging from electronic equipment, helmets, motorcycles and many more, as long as there is a will there is a way.
Ultegra134 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 10:05:53 AM

Additional income can be obtained if the person really intends to do it, I personally am now involved in selling used goods through Facebook, anything can be sold as long as it matches the buyer, as for the items I sell ranging from electronic equipment, helmets, motorcycles and many more, as long as there is a will there is a way.
With the advance of social networks, almost everything can be sold online, fast with no hassle. Facebook Marketplace has received a lot of attention the past few years and is now one of the main tools if you're willing to sell something. On top of that, there are many groups and pages for selling and buying items.

When I moved out, I sold multiple old car parts and electronic devices I no longer used, which I never thought they would be sold so fast.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 04:57:14 PM

I lost my job during Covid-19, I invested wrongly with my savings, so I was scammed all I saved(twice). It was only a depression option left, but I didn't give up, rent and many other things expiring. Not until a friend saw my quality post on Facebook, he recommended this forum for me, that I could get paid my making contributions.
I arrived the forum with the mindset of making money, but now I am seeing something higher (knowledge). So, I decided to gain the knowledge and try learn digital skills(but limited by finance). I would be glad when I start earning from here, and use the proceed to advance my digital skills. When I have good skills, I know I will make money online from multiple sources.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:18:45 PM

I was looking ways to move to another nation (I am not really amazingly happy in my nation but turns out other nations all have their own problems). And meanwhile I found a guy who wrote a whole page worth of ecommerce jobs that you can do, basically products that you can sell, from ebay to etsy to many different places, mainly instagram as well.

You can buy very very cheap jewellery (not the diamond stuff, just stuff you can sell for $10) and sell them online at an instagram shop basically, 3d printing, making soap, selling shirts you designed, selling old stuff online for others, making some art and selling that, wood cargin and burning and sell on etsy, I can keep counting but basically just have a room in your house for online business and you can spend maybe 20k-30k on capital and then do maybe 20 different business and hope to make more money with them, meanwhile grow each other with the help of each other as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████