Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I coded a bot that buys bitcoin every time Elon Musk tweets about bitcoin and op  (Read 543 times)
hyf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 02:07:22 AM

thanks cyber punk metal head.

i want to do something different but simple. he seems to give the best sell signals ive ever seen.

condition: when elon tweets are related to crypto (sentiment, message, etc don't matter)

action: can you make it open a high leveraged short position from the market on btc, ltc, eth, doge all at once with a set amount?

would be cool to be able to this on bybit and press a button that confirms the sell/short position.

thanks.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:30:03 AM

Creating such a bot is quite easy but it is better to get a notification instead of directly buying BTC at that time.
After getting the notification we can decide whether we want to buy bitcoin or not depending on the trend and other factors.

I second that. Why should I give permissions to a bot to buy BTC without understanding the risks and rewards of that trade when I can be notified anyhow and can take the trade myself? Well, I can also get notified via Twitter if I set push notifications on.  Roll Eyes
I think it's more targeted for people who just want to automate the trading since not all people are in the same time zone like elon musk, his tweet could pop up like in the middle of the night while the person aiming to follow the tweet are in deep slumber. I think notification like that gonna be great as a side feature aswell.
right, for people who want a trading bot and feel comfortable with it, then we can't blame it. and one more thing why we have to follow ellon for trading, I think it's clear even though he has influence, but for now many traders don't like him. I think manual trading will be better than bots or just following the news
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:35:56 AM

That's pretty impressive of you doing it alone because the high frequency trading industry takes a lot of team of developers to do this, they create a sort of web crawler that searches for keywords that will help decide their algorithm to do trades.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: