Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many got REKT :(  (Read 762 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 09:13:19 AM

Who did an exit strategy before the worst dip?

I did but Half only of my totality in investment .

Why? because i still believe that it is just a correction, so i am wrong but at least i'm right in selling half of it.

Now that the dip comes to 30,000 level , i am lucky to say that i bought all of those half again and seeing a 20% profit now because the price close to 40k once more.
Sometimes we got unlucky and we do selling too early without giving some time for the market to recover. Not totally common as this was somewhat called a nature for all of us. And I don't believe those people saying that they will still hold no matter what will happen coz what seems to be impossible. Maybe I was wrong but base on my experience, you can make a change in your mind especially when you are seeing that your portfolio is declining. 

I suppose to hold and stand for it before but I also realize it was not my priority, what we aim for is profit, and it was wrong to lose such an opportunity. Why not taking that while it is still there? We're getting to rekt of we miss this.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
maisao1991
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

TheStandard

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 02:56:55 PM

or learn how to recognize the market no matter what the situation is, with my personality, I always use the stl command all the time to avoid the worst case scenario, it can't avoid all cases but it also minimize the damage to you.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 04:59:22 AM

I did not feel got REKT, this is normal situation in crypto. After the price of Bitcoin rally and ATH, the price will dump and effected to all altcoin. This is many times happen since crypto market was born. For now, I did another job and while patient waiting for rebound, let see in a few month.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:00:24 PM

I did not feel got REKT, this is normal situation in crypto. After the price of Bitcoin rally and ATH, the price will dump and effected to all altcoin. This is many times happen since crypto market was born. For now, I did another job and while patient waiting for rebound, let see in a few month.
I'm glad you understand, others would panic because they made the wrong decision buying at the peak. Our patience will be tested, make sure that we really believe it will bounce back and we are built to "HODL", it might take years to see a new bull run again like in the past, but if we still hold, we will certainly enjoy when the time comes.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:32:19 PM

I'm glad you understand, others would panic because they made the wrong decision buying at the peak. Our patience will be tested, make sure that we really believe it will bounce back and we are built to "HODL", it might take years to see a new bull run again like in the past, but if we still hold, we will certainly enjoy when the time comes.
one way to avoid REKT indeed is not to panic, and always be calm when trading, experiencing losses is a common thing,
but experiencing REKT is something scary, so don't get hit by REKT because if it happens to you continuously then I can say you are not fit to be a trader
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:42:33 PM

There are tons of people like us, that is why we haven't moved to full on bear mode because we believe that we are not going to have something like that for sure. I mean think about it there is a good amount of reasoning behind holding and not being worried, one of the biggest reasons is that we have seen crypto go down before and we have seen it go back up as well, that is something that happened many times over.

This is why we are not that much scared, we believe in what could happen with crypto and we know that it can go down but it will always recover and go back up, so if we know that it will go back up then why should be worried about it at all? There are tons of us out there who declines to sell something that is worth nearly 40 thousand dollars, it was 60k+ and we still didn't sell, you know how hard it is not to sell something when it worths that much money? We still believe it will be even more.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:51:28 PM

~
You kind of made me remember of my past experience in day trading.
Got really rekt hard as a newbie, and learned the hard way from it.
It was a lesson for me to just go into long-term ones. Cheesy
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:56:50 PM

I don't have a plan to sell it, I will still keep holding it until it reaches my target value which is $100k, I know bitcoin can reach that value within this year and become better for the year 2024 or the next halving, so most probably I will still keep holding my bitcoin until 2024, hoping that I can hold it until that year. As long as I can I will hold it no FUD can make me sell bitcoin.

If you have enough money to finance your needs then better to keep your holdings inside your safe wallet, there's no sens
in selling it right now as the value already down.

Wait for the bull to comeback and hit your target, right now it's another test whether Bitcoin will prosper or another halving
is needed to bring the bull back in hand.
There's no indeed sense if you do sell out on loss and its right that if you do have money to spend for your daily living then its just a sensible act for you
to save up those coins and dont sell on loss because market would eventually recover no matter what and instead of minding your loss then its much better if you do consider out on buying back while its still cheap even though its really hard to do so but you wont really be gaining something if you cant just risk out.If you dont make yourself been wise and dont have self control then you wont really sustain into this market.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:18:46 PM

Can't exit since I didn't have enough bitcoin to sell to gain a really decent profit. In technical terms, I did got rekt but I don't think that I have to worry about that since I am on the long-term side of investment, I don't mind this stint in prices, I know that I deserve more than this.
That's right.

You don't have to worry if you see that your current portfolio has dropped a lot. It's not the end of it and if you're sure that you're doing it for long term then there's no reason for you to worry.

Most of the long term holders like me, don't really think of the recent drops but if you can buy during those times, that's better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:21:20 PM

one way to avoid REKT indeed is not to panic, and always be calm when trading, experiencing losses is a common thing,
but experiencing REKT is something scary, so don't get hit by REKT because if it happens to you continuously then I can say you are not fit to be a trader

When you say don't panic, it's usually applied to people who hold for the long term, short term traders react to the current situation, and they are doing some sort of gambling thing as they need to make a decent in a timely manner. For long-term holders, the word "HOD" is still very important to them, if they will panic, they will lose, if they hold and be patient they will win, provided they are not holding a bad coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: