Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔴🥇 NERC | Nergame- Go to the next level 🥇🔴  (Read 303 times)
nergame (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 10:58:29 PM

Today starts our first Bounty campaign!

You can go through this link to the campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5325996.0
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:41:36 AM

I'm sorry to say that, but I don't remember any successfull project runned on Waves blockchain. I've read all pur answers here about reasons of your running on waves. But, anyway, I think it was better for you if you postponed your start, and try to run your project on erc-20 at once.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 01:40:55 PM

I'm sorry to say that, but I don't remember any successfull project runned on Waves blockchain. I've read all pur answers here about reasons of your running on waves. But, anyway, I think it was better for you if you postponed your start, and try to run your project on erc-20 at once.

First of all, thanks for your opinion, it's welcome and we will take into account the opinion of our community  Smiley.

We know that all the major tokens are inside the Ethereum network, and this is why we want to move there in the next future. But for now, we prefer to start in an alternative network (but also famous) and decentralized and start growing.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 11:19:09 PM

First of all, thanks for your opinion, it's welcome and we will take into account the opinion of our community  Smiley.

We know that all the major tokens are inside the Ethereum network, and this is why we want to move there in the next future. But for now, we prefer to start in an alternative network (but also famous) and decentralized and start growing.

Well it's not a big deal, It's just that the average wave token doesn't have a long life and also only few user use their dex platform, so not many of them are able to survive in dex waves. While at this time tron chain is more popular than wave, tokens such as USDT in tron chain are used as a substitute for USDT in eth.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:28:51 PM

First of all, thanks for your opinion, it's welcome and we will take into account the opinion of our community  Smiley.

Well it's not a big deal, It's just that the average wave token doesn't have a long life and also only few user use their dex platform, so not many of them are able to survive in dex waves. While at this time tron chain is more popular than wave, tokens such as USDT in tron chain are used as a substitute for USDT in eth.

Or if not in ETH or TRON, they can check out the BSC network. Waves has advantages, but they need to consider the number of users that are really into this network. When they migrated to waves.exchange, I believe they haven't really improved their trading volume. I don't know what's wrong with this platform, but definitely, they are not gaining much users. Only the waves itself has good value in the market. Anyway, these days, they have a lot of choices now, if they want to avoid the eth network. There are better platforms than waves.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 08:15:17 AM

Or if not in ETH or TRON, they can check out the BSC network. Waves has advantages, but they need to consider the number of users that are really into this network. When they migrated to waves.exchange, I believe they haven't really improved their trading volume. I don't know what's wrong with this platform, but definitely, they are not gaining much users. Only the waves itself has good value in the market. Anyway, these days, they have a lot of choices now, if they want to avoid the eth network. There are better platforms than waves.

As we told in our Website and also in our Whitepaper we will use the WAVES network only for the initial ICO, but the platform and the NERC bridge will work in ETH network with our ERC20 token. WAVES brings us some advantages to create the token, to distribute it, has lower commissions, and also is reliable and completely decentralized. This is why we have chosen it to do the initial ICO.
We are waiting for the Berlin update in ETH, at that moment commissions will be lowered.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 03:44:50 PM

We have started our public sale period!

Nercoin NERC is available now!

You can go to our official Nercoin page at https://www.nergame.app/nercoin to purchase it!
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:17:07 AM

even though it's quite a long time, I might be able to wait for the second airdrop. will there be a bounty campaign program too?

As says in our Roadmap, we are planning to launch the stable version of our platform at the finals of Q2 of 2021. Once we have launched the stable version of the platform, we will offer some bounties to the active community, we have reserved a 5% of the total NERC for this purpose.

That means the bounty will be made in Q2 2021? if so will be waiting for him. because I'm already interested.

so, is there a signature campaign bounty later?

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 07:30:56 AM

That means the bounty will be made in Q2 2021? if so will be waiting for him. because I'm already interested.

so, is there a signature campaign bounty later?

The bounty campaign is already active now! You can participate it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5325996.0

Now we only have the campaigns on Youtube, Twitter, Telegram and Blog & Media, not any signature campaign.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 02:08:11 PM

Finally is here!!

We have launched our MVP platform, working completely and we are adding some improvements.

Get more information here!   https://nergame.medium.com/launched-nergame-mvp-24263dd5d8f7
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 04:25:03 PM

New rewards system are comming!!

We have published a new article explaining our new system uppon we have already tested or platform.

Get more information here!   https://nergame.medium.com/upcoming-new-play-to-earn-rewards-12d65f96e2cb
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 02:40:08 PM

Our new website is launched!!

We have improved a lot our website to explain better our project and make it so easy to understand to our community.
Also, we have put a new video that explains it!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt3nx2yt4as&t=5s
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: