Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 268 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 02:30:41 PM

The near-zero fees on the Bitcoin mainnet continue to delight. In my opinion, the most optimal balance in the price/fees ratio has now been chosen, given that now Bitcoin costs $40 000, and the network commission is 3-7 sat/bytes. Let's remember the spring time, when bitcoin cost $50 000, and the average commission was 200-300 sat\byte, when small retailers could not transfer small amounts, as it did not make sense.

I hope the fees stay that way so that miners who want to take small amounts of yield don't feel disadvantaged. everyone will complain if continuously the network commission fee is 200-300 sat/byte when the bitcoin price reaches $50,000, what's more, if the bitcoin price reaches $100,000 the network commission fee will definitely be very expensive after that everyone will switch and leave bitcoin.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:30:44 PM

Also, I (still) have a feeling that it's traders, trading services and trading bots who create the congestion on the mempool, not the average Joe.
Most likely. The average Joes do affect it too though, just imagine how many people started selling their BTC or purchasing goods with it every Bitcoin cycle. Even those newbies who simply nought BTC for the first time and sent it to a personal wallet. Overall, it tends to congest the network easily as long as the demand for BTC increases substantially.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:36:07 PM

That was good and It will very attractive to all Bitcoin users if that happens, a near-zero fee is a big relief, But the million-dollar question? Is that really possible? I think it's not going to happen because the users are always racing to be the first to confirm and because of that the fees will keep increasing and the transactions were stuck on the network again and again so it's a continuous cycle that Bitcoin users should endure if the problem will not be fixed in any other means, and I think LN will be the best solution. just my opinion.
mckinleeanael07
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 3

TheStandard.io

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 04:25:35 PM

This seems like a pretty small fee, I'm happy with this BTC has many people say the fee is quite expensive but looking back at the fee compared to the current price of BTC, it is just a small number, like you As an investor I'm very concerned about the fees of trading platforms because if every transaction has a pretty expensive fee, those fees seem to add up to a huge fee after a while.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: