Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawing via mt.gox's HK bank account - fees, currencies etc  (Read 797 times)
dancupid (OP)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 03:52:22 PM

I read a previous press release from mt.gox (over a month or so ago) indicating that they were waiting for a token to allow them to process withdrawals with zero fees from their Hong Kong bank account.
Has anyone had experience of this - are there really zero fees currently? And which currencies go through their HK bank account for withdrawal?

I live in China and currently I'm mainly transferring btc to btcchina.com and selling them there to get them into RMB in my Chinese bank account. I think my Bank will accept any currency - if I can do US$ to my Bank then that would be good, but I think mt.gox's US$ come from their US bank account with US fees (that's the impression I get from their 'regionalisation' notice).

(I would ask mt.gox directly via their support, but I think the issue may be of interest to people in general)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: