Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Meme Coin Will Survive Long  (Read 2319 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1721
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:58:04 PM

For now there are indeed very many meme coins present but to last a long time is very slim possibility because of the lack of interest, but for dogecoin is one meme coin that can currently survive and price increases continue to occur but for other coins we are less sure it will be able to survive, such as shiba which is currently increasing market capacity so that this coin will follow dogecoin for the foreseeable future, but we first see the development of shiba coins in the future if it is good then it is very suitable for us to invest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 02:14:27 PM

Only doge is long-lived and large to date. Meme coins are interesting but this has a very extraordinary fluctuating movement. But if you are careful and good at choosing there are interesting projects in some meme coins that can make it big.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
King Raymond

Activity: 132
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:31:59 PM

Dogecoin has proven that meme coins are not just a pump and dump asset, but a coin anyone can hold for long term. It started as a mere hyped coin but today surpassed the progress of most utility tokens. If not for any other token, dogecoin is obviously a reason to believe that meme coins are here to stay.

⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ G I S T C O I N ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ THE GAMIFICATION CURRENCY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITIES ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
▬▬▬   gistcoin.io   ▬▬▬
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 549
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 03:11:50 PM

Currently, only Dogecoin can maintain its consistency in the crypto market, even though this memecoin is made for the experimentation and fun, but Dogecoin can develop very well in the market, and can already be used as a medium of the exchange to replace FIAT currency, of a course DOGE very safe to invest in the long term because of its very high stability,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Barbra!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 08:06:56 AM

Obviously doge coin. there's no meme coin that can survive even longer than the doge coin. it was getting even bigger from time to the another time.
cvasy

Activity: 520

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 08:36:30 AM

Obviously doge coin. there's no meme coin that can survive even longer than the doge coin. it was getting even bigger from time to the another time.
Dogecoin is a meme that can be manipulated by big influencers as well as big investors and in general its durability is definitely much more than others so that newbies today can still see and own Dogecoin like normal people in the past.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 09:26:24 AM

Yes, so far it is Dogecoin that really can last a long time in cryptocurrency,
this is certainly an extraordinary achievement for meme coins, especially dogecoin,
which is clearly not easy for other meme coins can match dogecoin
I think SHIB could be next.
now the market is supportive and the community is getting bigger. trade is also busy. just waiting for the momentum how later SHIB will get hype like dogecoin.
Almost any meme coin has a very precarious position in the cryptocurrency market, since they have no useful purpose. Any worries and fears in this market can cause a wave of a big fall and irreversible consequences for the meme coin, since it is unlikely that it will be possible to pump it up a second time in price.
Now we can just observe a large drop in the price of SHIBA only due to the fact that one of the whales, which has this coin for several billion dollars, distributed them into four wallets. Market participants interpreted these actions as an intention to sell this coin. Such situations will arise constantly until they lead to their fall.

nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 02:11:45 PM

I use Dogecoin to teach people how to use cryptocurrency at least 2 times a week. I send them Doge and have them send it back to me. Teaches them exactly how cryptocurrency works.

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 02:09:06 PM

From the many coin memes I've studied, I'm sure some will last for a long time, we can see this from various sources such as whitepapers, roadmaps to collaborations with many NFT companies. and some that will last in my opinion are: King Shiba, Goma Finance, and Shib Army.
The ones that will definitely survive are Shiba Inu and Goma Finance, other than that they are only complementary and will also be of no use at all, because there is nothing to rely on in such memecoins other than hype and good trends.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 03:52:32 PM

Most coin memes only produce fomo. Keep in mind that these meme coins are only inspired by jokes and they don't have a real use case. Doge is one of hundreds if not thousands of successful. shiba and safemoon could be considered. But it is not recommended to put all the money you have on this meme coin.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 602

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2021, 06:27:35 PM

I think the father of memes coin name as doge coin will be survive in crypto space for a long time because we know that it has a potential to bullish his price in future and reason is elon must the world most wealthy man is behind the doge and fully support him. One other wealthy man also invest in doge which is the owner of ethereum vitalik . so that the reason that memes coin doge will survive

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:29:00 PM

Shiba inu is adopting some defi features and listing on more top exchanges, I also expect more meme coins adopting some new crypto hype in finance and games soon. The community will be determine what happens after the bear market, most coin killers struggle survive the bear market but shiba already has the capital to continue in the space

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 08:12:24 PM

I dont think really any of them will survive even doge coin. Just because a coin has popularity and some community behind it doesn't mean it will last. I mean you can't really do much with them at all. Unless some huge project that becomes a monopoly on the blockchain game industry decides to make a meme coin it's currency then i dont really see any of them lasting
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 10:42:56 PM

I dont think really any of them will survive even doge coin. Just because a coin has popularity and some community behind it doesn't mean it will last. I mean you can't really do much with them at all. Unless some huge project that becomes a monopoly on the blockchain game industry decides to make a meme coin it's currency then i dont really see any of them lasting
but until now doge is still active and has been running for years, so there are still many communities in it, or even investors who are stuck with the condition that they decide to hold it. but indeed we don't know the future, because until now doge still hasn't been able to rise like the expectations of its investors
Rahman11

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 11:13:42 PM

Meme coins are cryptocurrencies that have gained popularity in a short amount of time, usually as a result of influencers and retail investors promoting them online.

Dogecoin is the original meme coin: It was created as a joke based on a meme back in 2013. It rose to fame after Elon Musk began tweeting about the cryptocurrency, and retail investors started buying in droves.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:23:41 AM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?
only a small fraction of newly launched meme coins will last for the next one or five years, the only successful meme coin in the crypto market right now is DOGE, it is a coin that was successfully tested when it was valued from the start for just a few cents, but now the price is too high and many investors are very interested in this one coin.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
bowlerau

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:30:38 AM

The one to buy into right now is Santa Coin: 0x4f1a6fc6a7b65dc7ebc4eb692dc3641be997c2f2
its listed on pancake swap and its like evergrow coin. Currently has a 30M market cap so I expect a 30X market cap just like evergrow.
Its easy to get it on pancake swap and buying off pancake swap.
magnum1010

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 03:09:51 AM

Now a day hundreds of meme coins launching with too much supply and no use case so what do you think about meme coins and will some meme coins survive long or they will all runaway ?
I think that if meme coins release some new projects where their meme coins will be used, some of them will survive. It means that if they get some real use-cases they will continue being used. For example, Shiba Inu has launched its exchange and now it is developing NFTs, what is more, it is building a big community, so actually, I think that this coin may survive long.

abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:48:44 AM

In my opinion, for now there is not a single coin meme that I can guarantee will last a long time in the market except Dogecoin !! Although the Shiba Inu who think that it will last a long time and have good potential, we have not seen its seriousness in the market. it is possible that the price of Shiba is increasing as it is today because it is supported by a large community. but for long-term use we have not seen. then I think Dogecoin is my answer to continue to survive in the market.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:30:56 AM

There are some meme coins that I like that can last a long time, this is because they continue to work according to the roadmap and collaboration with increasingly active third parties, some meme coins that will last a long time are: Goma Finance, King Shiba, Lil Floki .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: