Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅Near Protocol News, Overview and Analysis✅  (Read 306 times)
MSN02

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:42:58 AM

I personally love NEAR. I stumbled on this project around 3 months ago when I decided to stop investing in only bitcoin, ethereum and shit coins. My mentality was play it safe with bitcoin and ethereum which will go up and hopefully I can get in and out of meme coins at the right time, this was obviously very stupid but this is the trap that many people are in. The more I got involved and learned about these projects the more I realized that crypto is the future and there are many top 10 projects that aren't top 10 right now because they don't have the hype yet. In a few years I believe NEAR will be top 10, there are just no other projects like it and it is ready for. mass adoption unlike most projects. Another thing other than the team and community that makes me bullish on NEAR is its backers.  NEAR is backed by top VC's like Coinbase and Pantera Capital just to name a couple. These are top tier Vc's that don't just invest in any project. I'd definitely recommend looking into NEAR and seeing whether or not you agree with me!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MSN02

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:22:05 AM

Check out the July training contest possibly win 100 NEAR (almost $200) It took be less than 2 minutes to fill out so there is no reason not to fill it out. Link 👇
https://medium.com/nearprotocol/july-price-prediction-contest-c1376705984d
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:07:04 AM

I personally love NEAR. I stumbled on this project around 3 months ago when I decided to stop investing in only bitcoin, ethereum and shit coins. My mentality was play it safe with bitcoin and ethereum which will go up and hopefully I can get in and out of meme coins at the right time, this was obviously very stupid but this is the trap that many people are in. The more I got involved and learned about these projects the more I realized that crypto is the future and there are many top 10 projects that aren't top 10 right now because they don't have the hype yet. In a few years I believe NEAR will be top 10, there are just no other projects like it and it is ready for. mass adoption unlike most projects. Another thing other than the team and community that makes me bullish on NEAR is its backers.  NEAR is backed by top VC's like Coinbase and Pantera Capital just to name a couple. These are top tier Vc's that don't just invest in any project. I'd definitely recommend looking into NEAR and seeing whether or not you agree with me!!
You have chosen the right project in order to dilute your investment portfolio. I completely agree with you that the project is worthy of the attention of people who invest only in large currencies such as btc, eth, but completely ignore the development of the market because of the constant hype around these two currencies. It has long been clear that without such altcoins like Near, there will be no development of decentralized technologies, such projects are the engine of the cryptocurrency world today.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: