Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logixmining.com review for SCAM \ I WAS SCAMMED /  (Read 106 times)
Sn0wFLakE (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:32:52 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

What happened::

I was scammed by website, which took my money and immediately after the transfer of the funds stopped responding to my emails.

They didn't sent me tracking number or something like that. It has been 5 days since there is no contact with anyone.

I don't know what to do...

Scammers Profile Link:

Reference Link:

https://logixmining.com/

Amount Scammed:

$1,640

Payment Method:

BTC

Proof of Payment:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5a41917a9480d88ada9e12ac960bda09fa014cfe880a7d6e7fd97da2d8806689

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:

I'm sure I will not receive anything from it and I just want to warn you guys to not order from this website.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryTalker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 03:01:19 PM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. It's really disturbing to know that your money are gone..
Unfortunately with this kind of payment there is nothing you can do to get them back, but thank you for your warning this is a good deed.
If you order next time try to research better, and if it's an option, pay with bank transfer.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 05:21:50 PM

I don't know how you guys get confidence of purchasing mining machines from this kind of sources. I have just visited their website and their certificate of Incorporation looks so funny to me. If I am not wrong then they are submitting self reviews on their website to attract new people who wants to buy Antminers. Before purchasing it was your responsibility to spend little more extra time by searching trusted mining equipment providers online. Do not forget that running after discount usually bring something bad most of the time.

Here is their domain details;

Code:
Domain:logixmining.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2017-08-04
Expires On:2022-08-04
Updated On:2021-03-06

Website archived: https://archive.fo/oYCkQ

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Sn0wFLakE (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 02:28:29 PM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. It's really disturbing to know that your money are gone..
Unfortunately with this kind of payment there is nothing you can do to get them back, but thank you for your warning this is a good deed.
If you order next time try to research better, and if it's an option, pay with bank transfer.

Thank you,I have learned my lesson..

I don't know how you guys get confidence of purchasing mining machines from this kind of sources. I have just visited their website and their certificate of Incorporation looks so funny to me. If I am not wrong then they are submitting self reviews on their website to attract new people who wants to buy Antminers. Before purchasing it was your responsibility to spend little more extra time by searching trusted mining equipment providers online. Do not forget that running after discount usually bring something bad most of the time.

Here is their domain details;

Code:
Domain:logixmining.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2017-08-04
Expires On:2022-08-04
Updated On:2021-03-06

Website archived: https://archive.fo/oYCkQ

I know it's my fault and the next time I will do my research or better I will consult with people here, because you know more than me..
In my defense, I want to tell you that they were very persuasive, they convinced me of their legitimacy and deceived me into buying from them. Real sweet talkers.

I made this topic to warn anybody that plans to order from this website not to do it !

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 06:01:28 AM

In my defense, I want to tell you that they were very persuasive, they convinced me of their legitimacy and deceived me into buying from them. Real sweet talkers.
If it would not breach your privacy, is it possible to share this information here? Blur out any personal details and the rest can be made public.

If they are making some claims or managing to convince you, then these people need to be identified by their mode of operation. This could help many newbies who are into mining and fall prey of such low creatures.

Also you should inform the law enforcement in your country about this. Dont take it that they will laugh at you for doing such a mistake. A scam is a scam and you must do your part - who knows maybe the scammers have targeted other people in the same country and age group.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
slurout

Activity: 33
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 02:52:37 PM

I was scammed once and I know the feeling. It's very unpleasant.. Keep you head up and don't worry.

The worst thing is that there are many like us who are prey for these predators, and they will not disappear, they will get more and more and the only chance for the newbies is to read and search for legitimated vendors before even to thing about ordering from some website.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: