Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX to $1?  (Read 1762 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 07:02:48 PM

If that happens a lot of people will be happy because they have big bags of TRX, but they can't get rid of it. I don't particularly know the TRX structure and don't know if it has the potential for $1, but based on what DOGE was able to do and even SHIB, why wouldn't TRX be able to do it too? A gain of more than 16x is not insanely impossible in cryptocurrency.

I really hope TRX can go to $1 because I'm currently holding a few thousand TRX...

TRX is a coin with a large number of transactions but until now it has not touched its ATH. doge and shib will not have high prices without elon. Tron needs more strong marketing to pump its price up to $ 1.
TRX may come up with new marketing strategies but marketing about old apps is not something that users are too welcome and that is also why they are stuck constantly in many low price zones, and TRX cannot be compared fairly to dogecoin or Shiba because both of these projects inherit value from hype while TRX inherits value from rising market. And the market is always divided by thousands of different altcoins, how can TRX accomplish this goal when its upside has been blocked so much

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 08:18:42 PM

If that happens a lot of people will be happy because they have big bags of TRX, but they can't get rid of it. I don't particularly know the TRX structure and don't know if it has the potential for $1, but based on what DOGE was able to do and even SHIB, why wouldn't TRX be able to do it too? A gain of more than 16x is not insanely impossible in cryptocurrency.

I really hope TRX can go to $1 because I'm currently holding a few thousand TRX...

TRX is a coin with a large number of transactions but until now it has not touched its ATH. doge and shib will not have high prices without elon. Tron needs more strong marketing to pump its price up to $ 1.

That would be the biggest day of investors like us if TRX will reach $1.

It's been a while since it achieved its ATH, I think it's high time to see a new one and hopefully, when the time comes, we will be able to see a $1 per TRX.
TRX is definitely one of the most undervalued projects in the market, but don't worry, if you will keep holding, you'll definitely enjoy your profit as the right time will come.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 09:36:45 PM

It is a gradual process most time it does not matter how old is the coin being launched and so on, recently there is a price increase in TRX i myself basically love the concept of tron, not comparing the smartness and fast transaction.
This will increased by the time more project being configured under it just like how BSC have almost taking over.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:18:57 AM

I actually like Tron as coin. I mean if some coin has fundamentals to become main coin of network/chain and if that network has functionality it's always awesome to go in and invest. My main concern is about bears of the market. Its nearly impossible for altcoins to go up in this type of market
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 02:23:10 AM

TRON (TRX) is going to $1. I think I still have to wait for some more time, which is maybe around 6 months to 12 months, because the price of TRX itself has only reached $0.06 dollars for now, so it's still far enough for TRX to reach $1, moreover in the near future.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 09:38:47 AM

I actually like Tron as coin. I mean if some coin has fundamentals to become main coin of network/chain and if that network has functionality it's always awesome to go in and invest. My main concern is about bears of the market. Its nearly impossible for altcoins to go up in this type of market

Tron is one of the projects that is quite potential but so far there seems to be no further development on it,
so it might be quite difficult for Tron to get to $1,
especially with market conditions like now almost all coins have decreased

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Botnake

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 01:36:42 PM

Tron is one of the projects that is quite potential but so far there seems to be no further development on it,

For now, it's unlikely to see that $1, but in the future, it's possible, particularly in the next bull run as TRON is one of the potential coins in the market. It has the volume which is the basic requirement for a project to succeed, and actually, even with some projects that does not really have the development, it could rise, like DOGE, so nothing is impossible, I believe TRON could achieve even higher than 1 USD.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 01:43:07 PM

For now, it's unlikely to see that $1, but in the future, it's possible, particularly in the next bull run as TRON is one of the potential coins in the market. It has the volume which is the basic requirement for a project to succeed, and actually, even with some projects that does not really have the development, it could rise, like DOGE, so nothing is impossible, I believe TRON could achieve even higher than 1 USD.

Its been awhile too that I've seen new project developed in Tron. The last so far that made so kuch noise was the SUN defi project, after it, the buzz ends again. If it goes up just a cent, holders start dumping it.  

We see it has huge volume daily but its not attracting investors anymore. I can knly say, it needs more than one popular personalities for TRX to be seen as a good long term investment.

Botnake

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 03:38:57 PM

Its been awhile too that I've seen new project developed in Tron. The last so far that made so kuch noise was the SUN defi project, after it, the buzz ends again. If it goes up just a cent, holders start dumping it.  

We see it has huge volume daily but its not attracting investors anymore. I can knly say, it needs more than one popular personalities for TRX to be seen as a good long term investment.

As long as that volume remains, the developers always have the chance to improve the project and that would result in a pump or a new ATH of TRON. We know that the CEO knows how to hype, but we don't want that, we want a real development as that would result in a long-term success. If we are only concern on the new ATH in short term, then we should invest on a project shilled by Elon Musk.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1021

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 04:13:31 PM

There's no limit to how far TRX can go. The same applies to any other cryptocurrency on the market. If there's high demand for TRX on the market, you can be certain that it'll go all the way to $1 per coin. Otherwise, its price will stale. Technically-speaking, TRX is better than Ethereum for "De-Fi" and NFTs. That's largely because the TRON blockchain has blazing-fast speeds and ultra-low fees. If BNB is worth more than $300, then TRX can easily reach $1. We've already seen how useless coins went to new All-time-highs because of the bullish market. How long will it take for TRX to reach $1 is an excellent question. As long as the Blockchain is useful, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley
Despite having those advantages TRX hasn't got much attention of investors. TRX is better than Ethereum chain but Binance smart chain have much popularity now. I have observed a lot of new projects (DeFi & NFTs) and found that almost 90% of them launching on binance smart chain platform. While TRON blockchain is rarely used by new project team. TRX will take long time to reach 1$ if this trend doesn't change. Most of the useless coin price increase and decrease in the same way. But TRX have good support in crypto market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 05:42:49 PM

But like it or not, Tron had to do that because otherwise they would just stop here,
actually Tron is one project that has potential but in fact so far Tron can't even reach $1,
We'll see what will happen in the future
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 08:08:42 PM

Despite having those advantages TRX hasn't got much attention of investors. TRX is better than Ethereum chain but Binance smart chain have much popularity now. I have observed a lot of new projects (DeFi & NFTs) and found that almost 90% of them launching on binance smart chain platform. While TRON blockchain is rarely used by new project team. TRX will take long time to reach 1$ if this trend doesn't change. Most of the useless coin price increase and decrease in the same way. But TRX have good support in crypto market.
The reason why it is not getting attention from "investors" is the reason that there are not that many projects. I mean ETH was always the thing that everyone used but BSC came out and took so many people to BNB world and we have seen pancake passing uniswap as well. Which means that TRX could have done that for a year now and it didn't and that is why there are no investors.

The path to this was Binance spending nearly 100 million dollars in investment for places like cake and other stuff, which gave them a good start and thanks to that more and more new places started, and obviously when you have so many palces to invest that ends up being the reason people investing because there are options. Go look at the projects in the tron world and you will see that there are absolutely nothing that could people use to make money, they are all horrible projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 01:16:41 AM

The reason why it is not getting attention from "investors" is the reason that there are not that many projects. I mean ETH was always the thing that everyone used but BSC came out and took so many people to BNB world and we have seen pancake passing uniswap as well. Which means that TRX could have done that for a year now and it didn't and that is why there are no investors.

The path to this was Binance spending nearly 100 million dollars in investment for places like cake and other stuff, which gave them a good start and thanks to that more and more new places started, and obviously when you have so many palces to invest that ends up being the reason people investing because there are options. Go look at the projects in the tron world and you will see that there are absolutely nothing that could people use to make money, they are all horrible projects.

That's certainly true, mate. TRON doesn't have as many good projects as Ethereum or Binance Chain. It's probably because of the lack of marketing/promotion. It's no secret that Justin Sun constantly shills TRX across social media platforms. But that's not enough for TRX to get right on track. The project needs a little "pizzaz" if it wants to gain the attention of traders and investors alike. Otherwise, the price per coin will stale until the project slowly fades into oblivion. I think TRX is pretty cheap right now considering all of the features it provides. Unless TRON developers make TRX scarcer, its price won't be going anywhere soon. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 01:21:50 AM

That's not imposible to be achieved if one day altcoins glory will happen for entire cryptocurrency. For now most people are fascinated with bitcoin, because every pairing relies with it, so basically fluctuations only happened to those exchange that in line to btc. Through there's eth that's second to it but we need to also focus on small asset.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 02:35:42 AM

That's not imposible to be achieved if one day altcoins glory will happen for entire cryptocurrency. For now most people are fascinated with bitcoin, because every pairing relies with it, so basically fluctuations only happened to those exchange that in line to btc. Through there's eth that's second to it but we need to also focus on small asset.
Wrong the fascination goes to all the crypto ranking mostly in top 20 and you can see the movement each day , because if people again will be only fascinated to bitcoin ? then for sure they will be making the value rise again to at least 40-50k in which not happening till now from last month.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 05:31:30 AM

That's right, this is the exact reason why TRX has not been able to touch the ATH price 4 years ago. BNB is experiencing strong improvement as CZ supports the BNB ecosystem. Maybe Justin should strengthen the TRX ecosystem by supporting all projects that are useful for the TRX ecosystem.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:23:05 AM

That's right, this is the exact reason why TRX has not been able to touch the ATH price 4 years ago. BNB is experiencing strong improvement as CZ supports the BNB ecosystem. Maybe Justin should strengthen the TRX ecosystem by supporting all projects that are useful for the TRX ecosystem.
And the attacks against Tron in which leads to Delisting in some exchange , I know there is some personal or business rivalry that's why tron can't move upward while this was really expected recently or any time soon.
but i am not losing faith in TRX as i have been holding this coin of mine for about more than 2 years now and still waiting for the next ATH to be break .
maybe Justin needs to move more forward and extend His progress for the whole tron community .

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 11:08:04 AM

And the attacks against Tron in which leads to Delisting in some exchange , I know there is some personal or business rivalry that's why tron can't move upward while this was really expected recently or any time soon.
but i am not losing faith in TRX as i have been holding this coin of mine for about more than 2 years now and still waiting for the next ATH to be break .
maybe Justin needs to move more forward and extend His progress for the whole tron community .

We all know Justin will only do random things and the style of Tron marketing is to get out there and talk a lot and be super visible,,, the Tron community themselves love this garbage and do not demand for building more dapps or getting more utility. something I talk a bout a lot in defi groups that are only just about hype.

If TRON really wants to be serious, BUILD something useful. Then it will grow naturally.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:46:24 PM

I've seen many smart contract platforms rise all the way from the ground because of the "De-Fi"/NFTs hype. Coins like Cardano, Binance Coin, and even Polkadot became extremely popular at a very fast pace. But that's another story with TRON since the coin struggles to get past $0.20. This is odd, considering that transactions on the TRX blockchain are blazing-fast (almost instantaneous) and dirt-cheap (sometimes even free). A smart contract platform like TRON should've been worth more than $1 by now. I'm surprised to see this happening with TRX right now, considering that Justin Sun constantly "shills" his project across Twitter.

What are your thoughts? Do you think TRX will go all the way to $1 someday? If not, why? How much do you think TRX will be worth by the end of the year? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley

For me, it is also very strange why TRX could not show an increase in its price in comparison with other top cryptocurrencies. You are right that Tron has fast and cheap commissions and it probably should have increased the demand for it, which means that it should have a positive effect on its price. Perhaps this will happen by the end of 2021, or perhaps the TRX price will not change. All of this is difficult to predict, since we cannot know the real plans for the development of Tron. But one thing I know for sure, you need to be on the alert and, if possible, buy TRX.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:03:16 PM

For me, it is also very strange why TRX could not show an increase in its price in comparison with other top cryptocurrencies. You are right that Tron has fast and cheap commissions and it probably should have increased the demand for it, which means that it should have a positive effect on its price. Perhaps this will happen by the end of 2021, or perhaps the TRX price will not change. All of this is difficult to predict, since we cannot know the real plans for the development of Tron. But one thing I know for sure, you need to be on the alert and, if possible, buy TRX.
remember now there is a BSC. it's cheaper than transactions with TRC. this becomes real competition when Tron does have a lot of people already out of their market.
but I still believe TRX has the potential to go to $1, but not in the short term. this requires such a long process with the right momentum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: