Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin nefariously senile or it's a misunderstanding?  (Read 39 times)
fastlight (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:32:51 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2021, 07:07:40 PM by fastlight

When Valdimir Putin said there would never be forced, coerced or mandatory vaccination in the Russian Federation, I believed him.

Now, under his watch, there has been so called laws to coerce all so called retail workers under threat of salary cuts and or firing to be injected.

Furthermore, I saw the lack of resolve along the Shia Crescent, with it seems in reality a fear of a Shia "Confederacy" between Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Irak, which IF peaceful would lead to a threat to his dominance on the energy market.

Even more sinister, I read that now russian troops have again invaded Uzbekistan - bordering afghanistan - while the Talibans have never threatened Uzbekistan in any way, and maybe with the risk to send back the CIA and the Talibans into another honey moon, and they know each other very well, compared to before the collapse of Soviet Union.

So my question is simple, is it me who is getting everything wrong and missing something, or has Vladimir Putin gone ashtray and senile, since meeting Biden, fearing for his life due to his deeds, with his coercion on the Russian Retails workers and his new adventure in the Stans?

I don't think it willl end well... the "white mobutu" ? The question will only become when... sadly, for such a man who did so much for russia and maybe himself too...

curious, open to discussion, don't care about so called "pc" speech and others approved narrative, I just care about the facts and reality on the ground, not the talk, as seen earlier, often or even always betrayed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: