Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish movement on the way?  (Read 468 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1072
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 11:33:53 AM

Quite evident that BTC chart plots a flag pattern after a strong dump, not really a bullish signal and this worries me a little bit.

P.S: I took a look at the 2018 run, I've noticed that a very similar triangular formation was been plotted, followed by another bearish movement; I know that history doesn't necessarily repeats itself on this market, but I still found this interesting
Bitcoin is at 35k$ and i see the market is full of red means most of the coins are dropping at price so I believe that maybe bearish market is on the way. We need to always look at the market because there are still a posibility that the market will turn into bullish again I believe that the market will be change to bullish again before the year end.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 01:07:11 PM

I think the most important barrier is $40k, our attempts have been rejected, specially around $42k, this is the price that most speculators are looking at, because it we broke that then we will be on a bull run cycle again.

But as I have said, we are not breaking any of this mental barrier, but I do believed that we are going to maintain above $30k this July. If there is no support at $40k, then we have enough at $30k-$35k for now.

I think $30,000 to $40,000 is a dead price for Bitcoin, where if we break the resistance line we will return to the bull line and will continue to the $43,000 price. whereas if it flips below $30,000, then we should be prepared to secure the coin's stability in the long term. because FUD recently undermined the price stability of Bitcoin in the market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 02:52:14 PM

Quite evident that BTC chart plots a flag pattern after a strong dump, not really a bullish signal and this worries me a little bit.

P.S: I took a look at the 2018 run, I've noticed that a very similar triangular formation was been plotted, followed by another bearish movement; I know that history doesn't necessarily repeats itself on this market, but I still found this interesting
Bitcoin is at 35k$ and i see the market is full of red means most of the coins are dropping at price so I believe that maybe bearish market is on the way. We need to always look at the market because there are still a posibility that the market will turn into bullish again I believe that the market will be change to bullish again before the year end.
I don't what makes this market correction happens for a few days. Bitcoin continues to move down at $32k-$33k level, I thought it recovers back shortly but it looks like someone is pushing it down? In fact, if we hear about Bitcoin's legalization in some countries, I supposed to think that it lifts the market back high again. However, it becomes unfortunate and feels no impact on the market price.
Or this the result of China's ban crypto mining industry in their country, which might close to possibility and the reason for this huge decline.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 07:26:28 PM

I don't what makes this market correction happens for a few days. Bitcoin continues to move down at $32k-$33k level, I thought it recovers back shortly but it looks like someone is pushing it down? In fact, if we hear about Bitcoin's legalization in some countries, I supposed to think that it lifts the market back high again. However, it becomes unfortunate and feels no impact on the market price.
Or this the result of China's ban crypto mining industry in their country, which might close to possibility and the reason for this huge decline.
Simply people taking profit and there isn't enough hype to cover the difference. 40K price will happen again, and if there is no hype that means it will drop to these levels again too, what happens is that there are people who buy from these prices, then price reaches 40k and stay there for a while and because it is not going any higher than people end up selling it and that causes the price go down.

What we need is when we reach the 40k price there should be some hype to make the price go up, that way we would end up with something profitable, I do not know what could make it happen but when we are 40k and some amazing news breaks out and suddenly everyone buys could make it go up, aside from that the only thing that could make bitcoin stay there would be some equal force to all the sellers, as long as it doesn't go beyond 40k with some hype, it will not stay there, it will always drop.

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:05:21 PM

We are close at the bearish end.It's the time to hold.Don't get panic and sell at the less price.Many pump will come in future.Even we will find the pump at the bullish market.For all that,you need a patience till the end.Patience play a vital role in the price of bitcoin and all the crypto trading.Traders will get good profit at the good market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀